AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Newist Inuyasha Episode

Senior Member kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 08:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: not yet

Default Newist Inuyasha Episode

So Whats The Newist Inuyasha Episode You Have Seen ........... The Last One I Saw Was When Inuyasha Pushed Kagomei Into The Whell And Told Her To Go Back To Her Own Time. I Havent Had Cable Seens Then Its Been Like Five Years. It Sucks So Like I Said Whats Your Most Resent Inuyasha Episodegot Question Can Anyone Referal Me To A Site That Can Let Me Read Or Look At The Episodes Of Inuyasha And Animes
    ♥ love can make you cry, love can make you mad, love can make you hate the person you love, but you gata fight threw it and move on with you life
    that is what i learned today

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

ummm i think "The phantom battle enter Thunder Bros" i think thats what its called das the last one iv seen
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Senior Member Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2010 07:36 PM
    Threads

The last one I saw is the last one they made: episode 167. The last scene of Inuyasha and Kagome together in the tree is on page 15 of chapter 356 of the Inuyasha manga. The manga continues to chapter 558.

Senior Member kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

does anybody know of any sites where i can see the episodes
    ♥ love can make you cry, love can make you mad, love can make you hate the person you love, but you gata fight threw it and move on with you life

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

The newest episode of InuYasha that I have seen is...well...the last episode they made . The last manga chapter of InuYasha that I have read was...the last chapter. I do not know any specific websites where you could watch InuYasha because I have never thought to look for a website that did . And I just imported the manga, so I can not give you a website for that either.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kagomei View Post
    does anybody know of any sites where i can see the episodes
    If an anime is licensed and in DVD format you should buy it yourself and at least contribute to the anime.SPAM-O-RAMA.

The last episode is where he walks into a village and slays a demon.OH WAIT THAT'S ALL OF THEM!

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

well there is a couple of things wrong with me buying the episodes. one i dont have the money two i am at job corp and they dont give you enough money to buy it and dont take you to places were you can buy it three my mom wont let me becuase she thinks it will pull me away from god because of the demons in it

Senior Member Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Listen kid, ask your mother if your church does exorscisms, if it does, it's not really different from the religion in Inuyasha.

Also, the word used in the manga for "demons" is Youkai, which, I believe, means spirit. There are good ones and bad ones. We just translate it into demon for expedience.
    Who am I? I am The Man in the Iron Mask.

Senior Member hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

well there is a couple of things wrong with me buying the episodes. one i dont have the money two i am at job corp and they dont give you enough money to buy it and dont take you to places were you can buy it three my mom wont let me becuase she thinks it will pull me away from god because of the demons in it
    Maybe you can just borrow the DVD from someone. Buying the DVD online is another option, if you aren't able to find a place to buy them. They also show the episodes on Adult Swim, if you don't have enought money to acutally buy the DVDs. I definately believe that you should support the series, instead of watching the episodes online.

The last episode I watched was the Woman who Loved Sesshomaru. Although, I watched the Inuyasha Movie 2 a few weeks ago. That's my favorite of the Inuyasha movies (:

Quote Originally Posted by Deadeye31 View Post
    Also, the word used in the manga for "demons" is Youkai, which, I believe, means spirit. There are good ones and bad ones. We just translate it into demon for expedience.
    This is true- a youkai is not a demon, it's like a monster/spirit/phantom. And also, since Inuyasha is based in Japan, it doesn't reflect the Christian religion.
    Last edited by hirokiaibalovex3; 08-19-2008 at 11:52 PM.

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better then your dreams."
    Forever&ever ily (:

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Listen kid, ask your mother if your church does exorscisms, if it does, it's not really different from the religion in Inuyasha.

i know that and i told her that and she still didnt like me watching that. the good thing is that i am not at her house any more i am in job corp but the bad thing is that at job corp they dont let you watch adult swim which thats is what inuyasha is on

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You could just try reading the manga. The anime is little more than the manga in motion. Inuyasha's is pretty close to the manga and eventually you would have to read it anyway since the anime ends before the manga does.

As far as the religion side, I'm Roman Catholic myself (note the cross on my helm), but I would never be blatantly prejudice against Buddhists. Though I don't really like the muslim religion.
    Last edited by Deadeye31; 08-20-2008 at 09:46 AM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

You could just try reading the manga. The anime is little more than the manga in motion. Inuyasha's is pretty close to the manga and eventually you would have to read it anyway since the anime ends before the manga does.

As far as the religion side, I'm Roman Catholic myself (note the cross on my helm), but I would never be blatantly prejudice against Buddhists. Though I don't really like the muslim religion.
    well i dont have an inuyasha comic book and dont know of any place selling it and dont know of anybody who reads inuyasha were i am at

Senior Member hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

well i dont have an inuyasha comic book and dont know of any place selling it and dont know of anybody who reads inuyasha were i am at
    They would probably sell it at a regular bookstore. Or, you could always look online- like eBay. They definitely sell it there.

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better then your dreams."
    Forever&ever ily (:

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 09:27 PM
    Threads

For the episodes go to www.narutowire.com and go to www.onemanga.com for all of the chapters.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah, when we say "read the manga" or "watch the anime" most of us are refering to getting it online. I know, I'm scum but for some reason I still always go out and by a ghibli film. Probably because my sister likes it too and we watch it in the car on long trips with the family.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goddragon View Post
    For the episodes go to www.narutowire.com and go to www.onemanga.com for all of the chapters.
    BAD MEMBER YOU DON'T GIVE LINKS TO STUFF THAT MIGHT GET THE ADMIN IN TROUBLE!Not even I do that.

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 09:27 PM
    Threads

All I did was type the URL and that happened.

I will eat your soul! Cacodemon has a reputation beyond repute Cacodemon has a reputation beyond repute Cacodemon has a reputation beyond repute Cacodemon has a reputation beyond repute Cacodemon has a reputation beyond repute Cacodemon has a reputation beyond repute Cacodemon has a reputation beyond repute Cacodemon has a reputation beyond repute Cacodemon has a reputation beyond repute Cacodemon has a reputation beyond repute Cacodemon has a reputation beyond repute Cacodemon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2008 11:37 PM
    Threads

The last episode of the anime... My reaction was "What the hell!?! After all of that, they just end it like THAT?!? ARGH!!! After millions of stupid drag-out cop-outs, there's no real ending!?! What a load of BS!!! The creators' laziness REALLY shows there!"

Oh read the manga. What an utter insult to the morons that waited for YEARS for the official ending to the saga only for a commercial for the comics! Brilliant!
    Now I'll just sit back and wait for them to strike...

Closed Thread

Thread Information