AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: OOC: Potential RP

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default OOC: Potential RP

So this post isn't about me asking you guys about the idea or whether or not it will float in the forum it's to look for a little help in making the game work.

For the game to work it requires four sucker---err. I mean four willing vict---uh... four volunteers! Yes Volunteers.

I won't let on what these volunteers are doing and I will ask those whom wish to volunteer PM me.

To just blindly asking some gamers to volunteer would be silly, so instead we're going to do it this way; I'm going to give you a few details about the game, nothing major and no real idea about the plot, just the basic genre and some idea of where it'll go with that.
    I will give a brief idea of what these volunteers will be doing and I will list some requirements for these volunteers to be picked.

Starting with the details and some restrictions:

The game is a magically based game, and will involve different races, but to be a volunteer you have to be willing to be no more than HALF a different race, you must be mostly human though you can have the blood and some of the characteristics of a different race you must be mostly human and typically APPEAR mostly human.
    There will be a variety of ages to be played the youngest at 18 and the oldest as high as you want. (No immortals -_-; Elves just live long lives.) However to be a volunteer your character must be between the age of 22-26 (Strange range I know)
    The game will involve wars, demons - the typical magical stuff and different realms and worlds that exist at the same time. It's a magic based RPG.

These are some of the requirements of a volunteer:

Their character must be mostly human
    Their character must be magically inclined / powerful but not goddish.
    Their character must be 22-26 years of age

They must be willing to co-gamemaster at points when I need them to, so reading PMs I send to them. They must be willing to lead groups of people when the need comes and control specific NPCs.
    They must NEVER tell that they are a volunteer until it's revealed in game.

Basically you'll be able to create your character but you will be given a 'part' to play in the story - first come get the chance to choose that part.

Do not post your interest in this thread, you may ask questions in this thread your interest must come to me by PM. You must not talk about having expressed interest and you must not mention if you were or were not denied.

When the thread for sign up starts you will be told a few things that can and can not appear in your bio.

The point of the game is to create some mystery for the players. To spread out the suspense for the players. Volunteers won't even know who the other volunteers are - because that's part of the game.

Those interested can PM me, I look forward to a full inbox of interest. If you know of other people whom don't visit this forum that might be interested get them over here. Let's try to make our little RPG forum a theme game. This character should be one you can see yourself playing constantly. I want to try and fill a game with a lot of players and make it a little suspenseful. Those whom are volunteers will have things told to them that they get to reveal at certain points.

I've run a game like this before it was a lot of fun having the surprises come out and having the volunteers. It's sort of like a who dunit and everyones trying to find the killer, but different.

So please PM me if you're interested in one of the roles. Be prepared to make lengthy character sheets as I have something a little different for the character sheet in mind. ^^

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPSerenity View Post
    However to be a volunteer you must be between the age of 22-26 (Strange range I know)
    Quick question, not that I really am all that interested in this thing or not, I'm just curious. Actually, I'm not really likely to want to volunteer as I've only just now joined my first RP and that's only because it's Harry Potter man! I'm just extremely bored and curious.

Does the above mean that the person volunteering must be between those ages, or just their character? Because like...it would severely limit your choices if it applied to both character and volunteer.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

lol, no the character. Sorry I thought it said your character must be.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Double posting yes, but it's my RPG section!! =P

So then my volunteers have been selected. I will be getting back to them on Saturday with what things are going on and the like. With all luck they respond to me quickly and the game will begin on Sunday or Monday at the latest.

I look forward to seeing everyone out there playing!

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Junior Member chinesefuuyung has much to be proud of chinesefuuyung has much to be proud of chinesefuuyung has much to be proud of chinesefuuyung has much to be proud of chinesefuuyung has much to be proud of chinesefuuyung has much to be proud of chinesefuuyung has much to be proud of chinesefuuyung has much to be proud of chinesefuuyung has much to be proud of chinesefuuyung has much to be proud of chinesefuuyung's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2008 05:24 PM
    Threads

would it be too late to join? this seems like a very good idea ^-^

Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Everyone will be able to join when the game starts.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information