AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: :-( Aww

Junior Member SleeplessNite is a splendid one to behold SleeplessNite is a splendid one to behold SleeplessNite is a splendid one to behold SleeplessNite is a splendid one to behold SleeplessNite is a splendid one to behold SleeplessNite is a splendid one to behold SleeplessNite is a splendid one to behold SleeplessNite is a splendid one to behold SleeplessNite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2008 09:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default :-( Aww

For some reason or another, I think that Japanese Animes dont specialize in good romance.. they always have to add some comedy -.- Its no fun that way. Except for H2O: Footprints in the Sand, that was a good one. There has to be more like that :-(. I've already seen Please Teacher, Im not even gonna bother with Please Twins, sounds like its just copy of Please Teacher only lamer.

Im saddened that I cant find a good ongoing romance anime.. :-(
    Google is powerful! Use it! www.google.com

(For those who think I care, I dont.. Reputation is useless. If you judge someone on how much rep. they have, I pity your weak and feeble mind.)

Member jplaya828 is infamous around these parts jplaya828 is infamous around these parts jplaya828 is infamous around these parts jplaya828 is infamous around these parts jplaya828 is infamous around these parts jplaya828 is infamous around these parts jplaya828 is infamous around these parts jplaya828 is infamous around these parts jplaya828's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2009 12:31 AM
    Threads

watch Marmalade boy or Nana or peach girl all 3 of them are great romance animes ;_;

Junior Member SleeplessNite is a splendid one to behold SleeplessNite is a splendid one to behold SleeplessNite is a splendid one to behold SleeplessNite is a splendid one to behold SleeplessNite is a splendid one to behold SleeplessNite is a splendid one to behold SleeplessNite is a splendid one to behold SleeplessNite is a splendid one to behold SleeplessNite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just finished Bokura Ga Ita, and I regret what I posted at first. This was a FANTASTIC season. Season 2 is coming out soon :-) CANT WAIT! Even though it has some funny stuff, its really good! Ill post a topic about it later.

I got to 37 or so on Marmalade Boy. I havent heard of Nana or Peach before. Ill look em up ^.^

(For those who think I care, I dont.. Reputation is useless. If you judge someone on how much rep. they have, I pity your weak and feeble mind.)

Senior Member hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 03:02 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SleeplessNite View Post
    For some reason or another, I think that Japanese Animes dont specialize in good romance.. they always have to add some comedy -.- Its no fun that way. Except for H2O: Footprints in the Sand, that was a good one. There has to be more like that :-(. I've already seen Please Teacher, Im not even gonna bother with Please Twins, sounds like its just copy of Please Teacher only lamer.

Im saddened that I cant find a good ongoing romance anime.. :-(
    There are some very good romance anime out there. Just because most romance anime has humor in it, doesn't mean that the series is bad- it's only your opinon. In fact, a lot of people would prefer to have humor in a romance series, compared to a series with only romance. In my opnion, a romance-only series would get really boring.

Vampire Knight and Ouran High School Host Club were my two favorite anime series- they're both classified under the romance genre. Ouran High School Host Club was a funny school love story, while Vampire Knight was on the serious side. There was still some humor in Vampire Knight, as in practically every romance series. I doubt you will find one, which is completely void of humor.

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better then your dreams."
    Forever&ever ily (:

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 10:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by hirokiaibalovex3 View Post
    Vampire Knight and Ouran High School Host Club were my two favorite anime series- they're both classified under the romance genre. Ouran High School Host Club was a funny school love story, while Vampire Knight was on the serious side. There was still some humor in Vampire Knight, as in practically every romance series. I doubt you will find one, which is completely void of humor.
    However, you can take it Ouran either way in the anime. The manga leans more on the romantic side, but you said you didn't humor, and Ouran chock-full of wondrous humor.

I would recommend Kare Kano. It get's very deep, and has tid-bits of funny stuff, but not much. However, I don't know much about romance, so that's all I can really give you.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Junior Member Aragem has much to be proud of Aragem has much to be proud of Aragem has much to be proud of Aragem has much to be proud of Aragem has much to be proud of Aragem has much to be proud of Aragem has much to be proud of Aragem has much to be proud of Aragem has much to be proud of Aragem's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2008 02:30 AM
    Threads

Escaflowne is a pretty good romance anime, though romance is not the main point of the story, it still played a big part. And the romance isn't silly or boring.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool. ^.^ Thanks for the replies. Im still waiting for season 2 of Vampire Knight and Bokura Ga Ita. Ive tried to watch Kare Kano, but its way to weird for me. Ive tried to look into Ouran, but it keeps slipping from me, I get distracted easily. And I have never heard of Escaflowne.. Sounds like some Spanish/Mexican anime genre or something. =\ I've been thinking of Samurai X for a few days, I dont think tis Romance, but I heard it was really good.

Senior Member wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2008 11:27 PM
    Threads

I like that romance Anime/Manga have comedy as well; it gives them a Shakespearian feel and balances the extreme emotions that make us laugh and love.
    AM/PM me!

Member BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2011 05:50 PM
    Threads

You have to read shoujo manga and watch teen dramas to get real romance with the main couples dating and in relationships that are together at the beginning of the series and dating during the series.

Shoujo series with couples in deep relationships, dating and that are serious

Bokura ga Ita
    Mars
    Kare First Love
    The Devil Does Exist
    Ceres Celestial Legend
    Happy Hustle High
    High School Debut
    Marmalade Boy
    Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
    Fushigi Yugi
    Paradise Kiss
    Kare Kano
    Peach Girl
    Akuma De Sourou

Mars is the most realistic and mature manga series. The main couple is dating and in a relationship during the entire series.

Kare First Love is a realistic and mature manga series. The main couple is dating and in a relationship during the entire series.

The Devil Does Exist is a realistic and mature manga series.

The Ceres Celestial Legend manga is very mature, has dating, sex, living together, pregnancy, eloping, very sserious, the manga only. The anime cuts out so much of the romance. The manga shows the couple having sex, dating, making out in hortel rooms, living together, eloping anad being an actual couple in a mature relationship. Only real the manga.

Mars is very realistic and very mature, the couple is dating during the entire series, 15 volumes, mature, realistic romance, very serious, very real, no comedy, very mature and realistic. The most mature, realistic, deep romance manga series. Perfect.

Peach Girl manga is mature, the anime is immature and waters everything down.

The Devil Does Exist is a realistic manga.

Paradise Kiss is also mature.

In the Sailor Moon manga, the main couple have a deep, serious relationship, they have a kid and have an intense and deep relationship.

There's a lot of great teen dramas with mature romance,
    Beverly Hills, 90210, Party of Five, One Tree Hill, Beverly Hills 90210. I love American teen dramas and soap operas because everyone dates, there's lots of hot and heavy hook ups and there is lots of dating and everyone hooks up, it's great. Everyone gets to date everyone and all the couples are shown dating and it's mature. I love teen dramas and soap operas.

Read the manga series Mars. the most mature and realistic romance manga, 15 volumes

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ga.php?id=1567
    Last edited by BeverlyHills90210Fan; 09-12-2008 at 03:22 PM.

Senior Member gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2009 03:42 PM
    Threads

EDIT:

watch the following:

Clannad
    Myself; Yourself
    Planetes
    School Days
    The Girl who Lept Through Time
    and Voices of a Distant Star

there's a couple humorous parts, but for the most part, they're all serious romance shows.
    Last edited by gd0929918; 09-16-2008 at 04:46 PM.
    If it just tastes sweet
    Let's put some salt on it

The Baka Queen. ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 02:12 PM
    Threads

Here are some good ones:
    -Ouran Host High School Club
    -Negima!
    -Zero No Tsukaima

I don't really watch romance that much, Onegai Teacher is a very good romance anime. Ouran is for slice of life/romance/comedy if ya like that. Its also a manga.:] Vampire Knight I would recommend for you, though the manga is better though. More suspense and romance. Zero No Tsukaima is adventure/romance/comedy/drama. It involves a Harry Potter-like anime.xD With magic its even better.;] So yeah, Kankon(sp?) isn't that bad either.
    [/kyon facepalm].
    I'll be waiting for you. Someday.

Closed Thread

Thread Information