AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weird Dreams That Made You Say 'WTF?!'

Senior Member Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2008 11:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Weird Dreams That Made You Say 'WTF?!'

I was talking to my friends earlier and we were discussing really strange dreams that we've had before. Some of them are really weird but really funny. Like mine, for example:

I remember when I was really little, I had this dream that I was on this mattress with my brothers and two little teddy bears. But the teddy bears were alive. And the mattress was like floating in space somewhere. And the teddy bears were evil and they were trying to push my brothers and me off.

And when they did push my brothers off, I got mad and I went to go attack them, but then they drop kicked me and I fell off. And when I hit the ground, I woke up in my bed.

I had that dream when I was like 3 or 4 and I still remember it so clearly. O___~

Anyway, what are some of your weirdest dreams?

Gah. Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 03:26 PM
    Threads

Oh, how joyous! Another repetitive thread! And nothing tops when it was this tribe-ish looking Olympics and I went around the totem pole and won the gold medal in swimming.

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

I can remember a dream from when I lived in my old house (which is about eight or so years ago) It was me, my sister and my nan fighting giant rats in my dad's workshop (a room where he did woodwork) and that's it... just that.

There are other dreams, but I can't remember them :/

Does this look infected? FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 04:40 AM
    Threads

DUDE. all my dreams make me go WT"F-word".

Tonight I dreamt I was getting married and the groom was vomiting every 20 seconds, all my friends were late, my dress was ugly, the preiest was a drak lord. and his head got bitten off by a dinosaur and then a new head poped-up and blood splashed everywhere, then all off a sudden I was salor moon. and after beaming that odd preiest away I realized it was a dream.

And woke up.

I have Lucid dreams. Google it.
    [Feli<3Dottie<3Mori<3Lovebeat.(sig by her)]

You know that you're in love whan you can't fall asleep
    Because your reality is finally better the your dreams.
    http://felectric.deviantart.com

Senior Member Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2008 11:58 PM
    Threads

OMG lol I haven't had any dreams that strange. lol

I mean, there are some dreams that are just completely weird and random things happen in them. I've never had any like that. lol

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

*Puts one penny into the "Dream Thread" jar*

HOLY CRAP! I'M A MILLIONAIRE!!!

It still has to be the one where Dumbledore owned a corner shop and sang a song with me when I went their to buy chocolate.
    That which is; is the truth.

Konoha's Blossom kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2009 05:29 PM
    Threads

Man. I have some seriously weird Resident Evil dreams. o.0 Where I'm a zombie but I only turn into one at night, so they have to lock me up in some room. My entire family was in it...then my old school showed up with zombies chained in the front courtyard....
    Others were wierder....but I can't seem to remember. All I know is I wake up staring at the wall going..'WTF?' No more scary movies.
    (Member of the Sasu/Saku army! XD)
    (And a supporter of Sasu/Naru and Naru/Sasu Day!)
    No Fear Kuro-sama!

Member ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2008 08:42 PM
    Threads

I had this one boy in my class last year named Aaron he was really creepy! And he had a crush on me it was so nasty.
    But when I went to sleep I had a dream about him
    as a girl stripper!
    and that was just wrong.
    I will be scared for life!

Gah. Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 03:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Layla*~ View Post
    I had this one boy in my class last year named Aaron he was really creepy! And he had a crush on me it was so nasty.
    But when I went to sleep I had a dream about him
    as a girl stripper!
    and that was just wrong.
    I will be scared for life!
    Aaron is that guy under than name 'Batman' and 'Regex'. Don't let him fool you. And I don't see how you'll be scared for life for a dream like that. Unless you're just that immature.

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

*sigh*

Recently I had an extremely weird dream. French kissing my dad. Beat that. >>.<<

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

Junior Member Arashii-Kun is a splendid one to behold Arashii-Kun is a splendid one to behold Arashii-Kun is a splendid one to behold Arashii-Kun is a splendid one to behold Arashii-Kun is a splendid one to behold Arashii-Kun is a splendid one to behold Arashii-Kun is a splendid one to behold Arashii-Kun is a splendid one to behold Arashii-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2008 12:29 AM
    Threads

I recently had a dream, where my best friend was attempting to kill me T_T

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by poison.ivy View Post
    *sigh*

Recently I had an extremely weird dream. French kissing my dad. Beat that. >>.<<
    Is he attractive.Yes,that does make a diffrence.

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aka Ari Kurosaki View Post
    Is he attractive.Yes,that does make a diffrence.
    Umm, no... And not just because he's my dad. He pretty much looks like a barrel with hands and legs. XD

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by poison.ivy View Post
    Umm, no... And not just because he's my dad. He pretty much looks like a barrel with hands and legs. XD
    You described Doraemon!

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The other night I had a dream that my friend and I were sent to a concentration camp and Aaron Eckhart was a hot Nazi. Later on in the dream, my friend and I were taken out of the camp and forced to fight in a war against the Daleks. There were several other strange happenings, but some are too vague to remember correctly now.

x

Senior Member Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2012 11:16 PM
    Threads

I remember being eaten by a stereotypical monster tree.
    Then I woke up crying, I was four.
    I remember me and my best friend getting in an argument and then I killed him with my bare hands.
    I woke up crying, I was seven.
    I remember watching my entire 8th grade class go mad and eat each other alive. Then I ran for the library in a true Dawn of the Dead style.
    Then I woke up laughing, I was 15.

Chibi Wuver ^^ Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2014 02:27 AM
    Threads

I've had some Real weird ones... but I can never remember them very well... or at all basically right after I wake up.
    "Not your Average Noob"

Konata Izumi is my Female Equal o.o

"Tad out dated Sig Gonna Whip it a bit now that I am back *muahah*"

Member HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2009 02:45 PM
    Threads

Ahhhh, good one!

I had a dream a long time ago that I was being chased by a man in a black cloak, so black it made a shadow on shadows. I'd run everywhere, anywhere I could, but there was no escape. The odd thing was, while I was running away I reconized everywhere I went, these places where from my past; I'd be in my room, out the door, and then into the bar my incle was assasinated in, then onto the the wedding dance floor where I met a dear girl that I fell in love with; she was only a maid at the party and I offered my hand to a dance (Unfortunatly she died in a car accident when her dad was driving drunk), then I'd be in the fisher prodjects of Louisiana where the drug dealer Chuckie lived and made deals with my father and mother, then I'd be in a room of mirrors completly surrounding me. I had never been in this place. Then out of the shadows the Cloaked killer walked to me with a dagger. He attacked me but I deffended myself well and had him on the ground in seconds, his head between my arms. After I heard the muffled crack of his neck I turn around in relief. Then only to she him standing infront of me with his dagger in my throat. He lifted off his hood of his cloak and the man with a grin so familliar but so evil, was me.
    I'm so hungry...my teeth beg for flesh...
    They hurt so bad being erected for so long...
    Please...Please feed me you...

Favorite Quote:
    Wait, you use a revolver? I've been using a semi-automatic. I always go last.

Hmmm... after checking Wikipedia, it seems I've confused Russian Roulette with Shooting People in the Head. My apologies. -Manhattan_Project_2000

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

What dream isn't a weird one?
    ████████████

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lool, Ivy

I think the one with cheese and blue haunting me, popping outta nowhere freakin me out. Then I had to kill them -.- I forgot how I did.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

When I was little I had a recurring dream about Barney... The dream would start out with me in a square, purple room with Barney and some other little kids in it. Then somehow I would teleport to another room, with all yellow walls. B.J. would be there with some kids. Then I would teleport to a green room with... what's her name? B.J.'s little sister that's a triceratops? Anyways, that's what happened each time. O_o I had the dream like once a year until I was 12...

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Ivy wins xD

My wierdest was this (Long story): I was at my house in like this perfect neighborhood where everything was all shiny and perfect, like in the movies. Then I walked to this big black skyscraper (In like the middle of a quaint little town) and it was apparently a magic school I attended. I walked in and there was this line of librarians in a line with their hands on their hips barring my entrance... So I floated up through the cieling to the next floor o_O I went to my classroom, on my left was some emo dude who was apparently my friend and on the right was my best friend Anna. I randomly stood up and left the room, announcing that I needed a pencil or I'd fail the class >.>; I started to go to my locker but I didnt know where it was so I wandered around for a while... I looked into a class I passed by and there were a bunch of monks in black robes fighting with axes and spears. Then I jumped off the roof, flew to my neighbors house and played Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

...Seriously, WTF? xD
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 08-14-2008 at 09:28 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

All my dreams are weird. And I think most people's dreams don't make a whole lot of sense, when viewed in the cold light of day.

Hence, few people remembering their dreams.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Member BrokenYetPretty has a reputation beyond repute BrokenYetPretty has a reputation beyond repute BrokenYetPretty has a reputation beyond repute BrokenYetPretty has a reputation beyond repute BrokenYetPretty has a reputation beyond repute BrokenYetPretty has a reputation beyond repute BrokenYetPretty has a reputation beyond repute BrokenYetPretty has a reputation beyond repute BrokenYetPretty has a reputation beyond repute BrokenYetPretty has a reputation beyond repute BrokenYetPretty has a reputation beyond repute BrokenYetPretty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2008 11:17 AM
    Threads

I had a dream where all my toys in my closet were alive and were plotting against me.

And my mom once told she had a dream about a cow flying and landing in a tree.
    Falling in love against my will.....is so unfair....but yet so enjoyable.

Senior Member Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 11:26 AM
    Threads

My all dreams are usually 'wtf'-like... XD

A bear has been trying to catch me inside some weird house, I've seen dream where was Naruto characters in real world O_o, seen weird dream of my crush and I've made this and that.. but i must say my latest 'wtf?!!' dream was some days ago when I saw a dream of miyavi... (kinda like only for adults so I'm not gonnatell more.. lol) and the thing which makes it more weird was that the next night i saw dream of Ryo (from band called NEWS) and then the next night Mikaru (from band called DIO - distraught overlord)... I was thinking who will I see the next day (of my harem members)... I think it was An Cafe and girugamesh... lol

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫
    J-rock is my life... ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫

^myanimelist^
    Last.fm

Closed Thread

Thread Information