AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Wonderland Online

Threaded View

Senior Member Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2009 01:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Wonderland Online

I've been playing this game for a couple of months, and I find it fun. Wonderland is a free to play RPG, and I just wanted to see if anyone here knew about it, and I wanted to introduce it to those of you that might be interested.

This game has been out for a while in Taiwan and the American servers don't have all the nifty fun stuff that the Taiwanese version does, but its coming. There's also new European servers coming out on August 26th.

The game has different things to do, you can of course level and beat all the quests in the game, or you can manufacture equipment to sell to other players while you yourself stay at a relatively low level. You can make a warrior, a mage, or a ranged healer. You can also fight other players to see who is stronger. There is also the house decoration. Early in the game you get a tent, and it is really bare, if you wish, you can decorate it and add new floors, new wallpaper, beds, wardrobes, a garden, a garage, a bath or shower (all inside the tent mind you).

This is the link to the games English website.

http://wl.igg.com/main.php

There's a lot more info in the forums so if your interested you should check some stuff there.

http://forum.wl.igg.com/

Preview pics:

This is the start of your adventure

These are some people in vehicles. You can manufacture vehicles to get around in the game.

This a really nicely furnished tent.
    Your tent looks nothing like this when you get it.

I didn't take these pics,I don't own them, I found them on google.

Here are some videos that show the game play.

Those of you that have this game already can look me up, I play on the Aries server and Leo servers. I'm not that powerful, only level 21 on my strongest character and there are a total of 199 levels so yeah, I'm a manufacturer, I sell stuff to other players.
    Last edited by Lord Fluff; 08-13-2008 at 11:31 PM.

Thread Information