AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Who your fave Code Geass Character?

Senior Member AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2009 12:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Well I liked Kallen/Karen cuz she just kicked....umm...yah you know. lol
    And I also liked C.C. cuz she's just cool! XD

the day dreaming voyager little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2009 08:53 AM
    Threads

Lelouch, hands down!
    He's the most captivating character I know, in any anime!

To Havoc and Beyond!

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 04:34 PM
    Threads

my fave is Kallen, she's a strong, independent woman with mad Knightmare piloting skills
    Last edited by ichimoku_fanboy; 01-19-2009 at 12:13 AM.

Avie made by Wolley Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2010 11:08 PM
    Threads

Schneizel cus he sooo badass

Quote Originally Posted by RaShayRitto View Post
    this thread made me facepalm so hard my hand went through my skull and grabbed the head of the person reading over my shoulder before ripping their head off and pulling it through the hole in my head.

Senior Member Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 09:18 AM
    Threads

Cera and Kallen ftw!

I'm a real Karen sympathizer. What was the name of Luu's wife-in-name?

phantomatic - - jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 12:22 PM
    Threads

Just to avoid the repetition, thought I'd like to say Lelouch, I'm going to pass. Count Lloyd Asplund was pretty funny. Plus an intelligent man, to be able to develop the Lancelot.

inactive ;

Senior Member proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2010 12:10 AM
    Threads

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by shpend View Post
    A bit blurry from time to time.. however the way season 2 ended, i gotta say Lelouch, showed how much we was willing to sacrifice to reach his goals . As second i'd say Euphemia, a strong person who really saw the best in people
    How can you like both Lelouch and Euphemia? Lelouch killed Euphemia with no good reason. He murdered her. So how can you forgive him for that? Euphemia was only dangerous as long she was alive, and conscious, and un restrained, and armed, and under the control of the geass. If Lelouch was good, why didn't he change something beside the alive?

Senior Member proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by little miss sunshine View Post
    Lelouch, hands down!
    He's the most captivating character I know, in any anime!
    How can you be captivated by someone who orders the geass diectorate massacre? And how can you be captivated by someone who murders the most innocent person in the whole world merely because she's under the control of an evil spell? Lelouch destroyed Euphemia's nightmare and could have picked her up in the hand of his kightmare and popped her in the hatch and taken her captive until the geass wore off (just like Suzaku's geass to survive wore off almost entirely within a few daysy and he was back to fighting bravely). Lelouch approuched her on foot and she started to talk to him. She didn't seem to be aware of the massacre, so the geass control was almost gone at that point. he walked past her at touching distance and away from her, confident that she wouldn't shoot him in the back. He turned and shot her without warning.
    That was murder, without any good reason and no evil reason that is appparent to me.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ichimoku_fanboy View Post
    my fave is Kallen, she's a strong, independent woman with mad Knightmare piloting skills
    Kallen is half Brit. half Japanese who thinks of herself as Japanese, yet she gets angry at her mother for behaving like a traditional Japanese woman instead of a Brittannian one. She treats her Japanese mother like a servant, while Euphemia would treat her Japanese servants like family.
    Kallen is a great fighter but Euphemia is a competent general who manages the logistics at the battle of Narita and commands the medical unit, and makes good combat decisions there. For every alternate unierse in which Lelouch tells Euphemia to kill the Japanese there must be millions in which he doesn't and Euphemia defeats Lelouch, Cornelia, and Emperor charles to establish the special Administrative Zone which turns into a model for the rest of Japan and the rest of the Areas.
    And why did the Britannians move the civilians at Narita out of the way of the fighting? That was very different from the slaughter during the invasion of Japan 7 years earlier. It seems likely that Euphemia was in some way responsible for that, and so saved tens of thousands of lives. And who knows how many thousands or millions of lives Euphemia may have saved by persuading Cornelia to fight in a more civilzied way when invading Area 18.
    Kallen can't stop hating Brittannia for the death of her brother, a rebel leader. Euphemia has managed to forgive Britannia and the Emperor for the presumed death of her brother and sister in the invasion of Japan and tries to reform the evildoers instead of killing them.
    Euphemia makes a warrior babe like Kallen seem ordinary.

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Prince Schneizel, and Rollo~ <3333

"They didn't need to tell eachother. They never needed to tell eachother."

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by SGI View Post
    I am actually the only person I know whose favorite character was Cornelia. She had an excellent, well balanced and well written personality. Plus she was a true butt kicker.

And to add to this, my most disliked character is Suzaku, he has struck me as a completely immature, bratty and whiny child who seems to be trying to be portrayed by the writers as 'noble'. But completely failing at it. And far, far to many allusions to Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed, which is never a good thing.
    Yes but Cornelia was sometimes evil. IN "attack Cornelia" her troops began slaughtering the inhabitants of the Saitema ghetto (Saitema prefetcure has a population of millions, by the way) to get at the terrorist group hiding there. Slaughtering civilians is evil, though when they shelter terrorists it is very tempting. I think the real reason Euphemia was at Narita was to make sure Cornelia didn't massacre the JLF forces (who had held Euphemia hostage earlier).
    possible dialoge:
    Euphemia: "Corny, didn't you promise me no more massacres?"
    Cornelia: "I thought you only ment during war. This was fighting rebels and terrorists and criminals."
    Euphemia: "I ment any time. And a great general like you shouldn't use excuses to weasel out of her promises. How can I love my big sister when she slaughters thousands of helpless civilians to get at a few terrorists?"

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ichigoangel06 View Post
    my fav character is Suzaku^^
    i think he is a good fighter^^
    Yes, but what about killing his father during the invasion of Japan 7 years earlier, which lead to Japan surrendering after only a month and relatively undamaged. Suzaku probably saved millions of lives with one shot, yet he is called a traitor for that.
    If you could assassinate Francisco Solano Lopez and his top men in 1864 and save Paraguay from being defeated worse than Japan was in WWII, wouldn't you do it? If you could assasinate Alah u-din Mohammed Kwarzimshah and his top men, and make his government accept the Mongol terms and save milions of lives, wouldn't you do it? If you could assassinte the top hawks in the Southern Sung government and make them surrender to Kubali Khan and save millions of lives, wouldn't you do it?
    And yet many fans hate Suzaku for that, instead of honoring him as the greatest ten-year-old hero in all of fiction.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Flueky View Post
    Suzaku is my favorite, but kallen is a close second. I used to love lulu but... he's gone a bit weird in my opinion.
    Do you mean Lelouch was weird when he ordered the geass directorate massacre? Wouldn't evil be a better word than weird? And what about choosing to kill Euphemia when he could have captured her alive, and when he knew she was innocent, and had seen her resist the geass command with superhuman aversion to killing?

Kallen wants revenge on all Britannia for the death of her brother, a terrorist leader. She reminds me of Lenin who wanted revenge for the death of his brother who was plotting to kill the Tsar. Lenin's revenge led to the USSR and the crimes of Stalin and to thousands of atomic missiles being pointed at various nations for decades. Kallen's revenge led to the restoration of Japan as independnent nation and to the deaths of thousands and millions, and maybe billions of people who will be killed in the wars fought by Japan until it is abolished again. Euphemia has a better cause to seek revenge, since her beloved Lelouch and Nunnally were innocent children when they were presumably killed, but all she wants to do is make the world a better place as much as she can.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Lelouch is my Husband (i just said that to 2 friends at school and they call me Lelouch "Lelou") but umm mine is between Kallen, Lelouch, C.C (pizza girl who eats pizza hut), and Suzaku. But nobody cheat on Lelouch or i will kill you. And also how does my fan Character sound

Name: Akira Lamperouge (Akira Li Brittannia)
    Black Knight Identity: Rika
    Geass?: Yes Double Eye
    Residence:Ashford Academy.
    Family: Marianne vi Britannia,Charles zi Brittannia, Nunnally Lamperouge, Lelouch Lamperouge, Odysseus eu Britannia, Guinevere su Britannia, Schneizel el Britannia, Cornelia li Britannia, Clovis la Britannia, Euphemia li Britannia, Carline le Britannia
    Bio: In R1, Just figures out about her older brother she goes around with him and nunally presumably as a friend. Soon everyone finds out that she's Lelouch's sister. She does get stabbed in the stomach by Charles zi, after being outraged by Jeremiah's injuries. She is forced to make Lelouch forget her and everything else. She is best Friends with Kallen.
    In r2, She helps out lelouch after being found out again. Brittania and Suzaku made her a princess under the Identity of a school Student. Lelouch has already gotten his memories back but Charles zi ordered her to not tell Lelouch anything. She has to be camera watched and everything. lelouch finally tells her he remembers her. She is like the Kallen and C.C with lelouch in the black knights. That is all I have for her so far.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 02-17-2009 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Because i told you guys id write more ;)
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

how is it proEuphie?
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by AkiraRayneRyuu View Post
    Lelouch is my Husband (i just said that to 2 friends at school and they call me Lelouch "Lelou") but umm mine is between Kallen, Lelouch, C.C (pizza girl who eats pizza hut), and Suzaku. But nobody cheat on Lelouch or i will kill you. And also how does my fan Character sound

Name: Akira Lamperouge (Akira Li Brittannia)
    Black Knight Identity: Rika
    Geass?: Yes Double Eye
    Residence:Ashford Academy.
    Family: (OMG I forgot lelouchs mom's name!!!), Charles zi Brittannia, Nunnally Lamperouge, Lelouch Lamperouge
    Bio: In R1, Just figures out about her older brother she goes around with him and nunally presumably as a friend. Soon everyone finds out that she's Lelouch's sister. She does get stabbed in the stomach by Charles zi, after being outraged by Jeremiah's injuries. She is forced to make Lelouch forget her and everything else. She is best Friends with Kallen.
    In r2, She helps out lelouch after being found out again. Brittania and Suzaku made her a princess under the Identity of a school Student. Lelouch has already gotten his memories back but Charles zi ordered her to not tell Lelouch anything. She has to be camera watched and everything. lelouch finally tells her he remembers her. She is like the Kallen and C.C with lelouch in the black knights. That is all I have for her so far.
    Your family list omits Euphemia li Britannia, the person who was more good and innocent than all the other characters put together, the one who showed a superhuman resistance to doing evil when commanded to kill the Japanese. The person who Lelouch supposedly loved but shot down like a dog while she was talking to him. The one person in all the world who had most earned by her past kindnesses the right to be supported at public expense in an institution until such time as she returned to normal. The person who Lelouch supposedly loved who he blamed for the massacre, and thus was hated for apaprently the rest of human history, though she should have been honored as the noblest and kindest person ever to walk the earth.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AkiraRayneRyuu View Post
    how is it proEuphie?
    I don't know if the mesage is to me, but proEuphie seeems like an obvious meaning to me. Pro means in favor of, for supporting, liking, etc. So proEuphie shows where I stand.

Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

oh hold on i forgot to add in the royal family Euphie was like her best friend. But when she got outraged the last thing she said to her was I can do this on my own.

Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Edited =)

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Euphemia

Euphemia may be a minor character in screen time but she is a better person than all the other characters put together. No matter how good their causes might be in some viewer's opinion, all the warriors and officials either did evil deeds for their cause or became accomplices to their comrades who did evil deeds for that cause. Except that in the first season Euphemia and Suzaku tried to improve the behavior of the imperial side.
    So the only other possibly good characters were teenagers who didn't fight for either side: Nunnally, Milly, Shirley, Rivalez, and Nina. In episode 23 Suzaku wants revenge like Lelouch or Kallen, though at least he only wants to kill the person he saw murder a loved one, instead of everyone on the same side as that person, and Nina tries to create an atomic weapon to kill thousands or millions of people.
    In the second season Nina helps create atomic weapons and Nunnally and Suzaku use them, while Shirley is murdered. Of the original cast, that leaves only three who haven't done evil. Since they aren't shown in situations were they are tempted to do evil and resist it like Euphemia and Suzaku are in the first season, their goodness is a little bit suspect. And only two of them, minor characters, are left alive at the end of the show.
    And all of the new second season characters are teenagers or adults who fight for one or another or both evil sides and thus are accomplices to all the evil done by their side. Kaguya, for example, might be the most evil fourteen and fifteen-year-old girl in television history.
    So saying that Euphemia is better than all the other characters put together is damning her with faint praise, since almost all of them are evil enought to have negative ethical value. It is quite likely that Euphemia is better than all the other people in her world put together. In any case, her death is the worst possible event in the Code Geass universe, worse than all the other possible events, such as the deaths of all the other characters, put together. Anyone who appreciates how good Euphemia is cannot possibly be interested in what happens after episode 23, since the worst has already happened.
    For whatever reason, Euphemia is depicted as being superhumanly good. In "Battle at Narita" her officers sugest moving the G1 vehicle to assist Euphemia's beloved sister Cornelia who is in great danger and Euphemia instantly refuses to endanger the civilan refugees between them and Cornelia. Lelouch, on the other hand, abandons his evil rebellion (which he thinks is good) and leaves his followers in the lurch to chase after his kidnapped sister Nunnally (who does deserve rescuing more than Cornelia) putting his personal feelings above his duties as he sees them. Euphemia believes that her duties to thousands of strangers are stronger than her duty to one beloved relative or to her cause.
    When Lelouch tells Euphemia to "kill the Japanese" she fights against the compulsion for long seconds, sayihg she can't kill. If her resistance is only five or ten times the longest possible duration of the resistance of any normal person Lelouch has used his geass on it would still be far beyond the range of what is humanly possible. So somehow Euphemia is not a human being but a member of some different and obviously superior species, supernatural or extraterrestrial.
    Of course if the level of "geass energy" that was used on Euphemia was constantly increased according to any of an infinite number of possible formulas, she might have had thousands of times the resistance of a normal human, or millions, or billions, or trillions, or quardrillions, or.. She could have had more goodness than all the humans on Earth or all the humans who ever lived or ever will.
    Lelouch came to the meeting with her planning to make her shoot him and start a revolution against Brittannia, a bloody revolution in which Euphemia's life would be in danger. Lelouch could have made General Darlton and other officers arrest Euphemia "by order of the Emperor" for plotting with Zero to evade the Imperial laws about the treatment of numbers. The Black kNights could "rescue" her and take her to safety in China. Before the mess was straightened out the SAZ would be dead but Euphemia wouldn't. If Lelouch made Euphie the villlian he had to redirect the Japenese hatred of her against his real enemey, the Emperor, instead of letting it be wasted on her. So he should have planned for CC to proclaim that Euphemia was obviously insane and shouldn't be blamed, and say that being the only good person in a evil society created by the Emperor must have been too much stress for her, getting the Japanese to turn their hatred on the Emperor.
    If a plotter like Lelouch didn't go with that type of plan, his unexplained desire to kill Euphemia must have been stronger than his desire for the best possible plan. After making peace with Euphemia and accidentially giving her the geass command to "Kill the Japanese" Lelouch quickly reverted to his previous plan to start the revolution and kill Euphemia. If Lelouch had any love for Euphemia, he would have thought to tell the Black Knights that Euphemia was obviously insane and should not be harmed for what she did, that the soldiers who obeyed her order had been turned into evil killers by the Emperor's army and the real blame rested on the Emperor. Which would have fitted his purposes and been true. And if Lelouch had come with a plan to divert the Japanese anger from Euphemia to the Emperor he wouldn't have to think of it but simply modify it for the somewhat different circumstances. Considering how fast Lelouch could come up with clever plans he didn't seem to waste much time thinking about Euphie's survival.
    Lelouch told the Black Knights to "Kill Euphemia" instead of capture her and told them that she had betrayed them, which he knew was a lie.
    Lelouch allegedly killed Euphemia to stop the massacre. But I didn't see any Britannian soldiers surrendering or fleeing when they heard that Euphemia was shot. Capturing her and broadcasting a discussion in which she might reveal that she had no sane motive for ordering the massacre might have caused the soldiers to stop killing Japanese. Lelouch had several chances to kill Euphemia or capture her with no danger to hmself, which he should have taken if in a hurry to stop the massacre. Instead he walked up to her as they talked, passed her within touching distance and walked away with his back to her, confident she loved and trusted him too much to shoot him and spoil his plans, then turned and pointed his gun at her for the fifth time, and shot her.
    So the most obvious reason why Lelouch murdered Euphemia was that he came to the meeting planning to start trouble and cause her death, and after making peace with her and accidentially commanding her to kill the Japanese, he reverted to that plan, sacrificing her innocent life for his popularity with the enraged Japanese. But it would have been better for his plans to arrange for Suzaku to rescue her and take her to Toko so the Japanese would be even more eager to capture it. So I suspect that Lelouch's real motives were unknown even to himself and clouded his political judgement.
    In the second season, when Euphemia had been dead, and perhaps buried, but certainly rotting, for a year, the world thought of her as an evil girl who had been rightfully killed by Zero or imperial executioners. A few people knew the truth and a few of them loved her, but by the end of the series little was done to clear her name. The Japanese hated her as an evil girl who raised their hopes up in order to trap and slaughter them, instead of honoring her as a goddess who resisted the command to kill them far longer than any human could have.
    Lelouch said he planned to become so hated that everyone would forget the massacre princess. That would a lot less than the honor she deserved but it wouldn't happen. Caligula, Nero, Genghis Khan, Tamurlane, Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, etc. etc. etc. Does the latest or the worst make you forget that the others were evil?
    Lelouch had Suzaku disguised as Zero kill him. So everyone who hated Emperor Lelouch (which was supposed to be everyone) and believed that Zero killed Euphemia would believe that Euphemia was another evil monster rightfully killed by the noble Zero. It is hard to believe that Susaku went along with that last lie against the memory of Euphemia by the one person who had seen her struggle against the geass and knew how innocent she was.
    And in our world Lelouch lovers insult and slander Euphemia everytime they come up with lame excuses to make her murder seem justified. They can forgive Lelouch for the geass directorate massacre but they think it was right for Lelouch to shoot Euphemia who was forced by outside powers to order a simular massacre.
    They say that Euphemia would have exterminated the Japanese if she lived. Show me a list of the greatest warriors and fighters in anime which includes sweet little Euphie. And nobody knows if Euphemia was compelled to kill the Japenese in the stadium or all the Japenese everywere or what.
    They say Euphemia would have killed Suzaku, a great warrior, if she lived. Maybe if the Japanese threw them in an area loaded with weapons and her love for Suzaku couldn't stop her from attacking him. Of course Suzaku might have managed to disarm her and then try the kiss-her-out-of-the-spell ploy; if it didn't work he'd at least die happy.
    They say Leouch couldn't keep her confined. A rebel leader with hundreds of giant robots, thousands of followers, and a submarine, couldn't kept one prisoner confined?
    They say Euphemia would have been under control of the geass for the rest of her life, despite the fact that Suzaku was given a simular command, to survive, and was fighting bravely a few days later. And if Euphemi had to be confined for the rest of her life the guards and inmates would have been blessed by her presence.
    And so on and so on.
    Euphemia is my favorite Code Geass character becasue she is good. She is just about the only good character. Better than any other character in the show, better than all the other characters combined, and possibly better than everyone else in her world combined.
    And because she was the victem of one of the worst and least justified murders ever shown on television.
    And because she is unjustly hated instead of revered in the fictional world of Code Geass.
    And because in our world Code Geass fans continue to slander her by trying to justify her murder.
    So I am not interested in new Code Geas productions without Euphemia alive and the heroine.
    proEuphie

Junior Member vbiaaa is on a distinguished road vbiaaa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2009 01:02 AM
    Threads

My choice is
    Schneizel - C.C.
    Lloyd
    Gino

Basically the only characters I can stand through the whole show.
    Suzaku, Rakshata, Milly and Li Xingke are interested too to watch, while I totally dislike Nina (makes me cringe in pain every time she's on screen), Lelouch (charismatic but too much incoherent to be bearable) and Kallen.

Member Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2009 01:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 8138581223657272

i like lelouch to he's a genius he can do almost anything

both made by me

Senior Member Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2010 11:23 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: hey whats that??

suzaku and lelouch are my favs

then does strength represent justice, is powerlessness a crime??I'm not the one at fault the world is.

-lelouch

Junior Member 1313 is on a distinguished road 1313's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2009 04:04 PM
    Threads

Lloyd because hes just fun

Senior Member Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2009 09:17 PM
    Threads

1) Rolo
    2) Suzaku
    3) Lelouch
    All three are awesome and all three fought for what they thought was right, though C.C. is pretty cool too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information