AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What is love?

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Love is like a rose, beautifully painful.

No that's not my answer, just a quote I heard that I think is sometimes true, well for those who've had bad experiences with love.

speaking from my point of view as a guy, I think love is the feeling you get when you look at the one girl you want to spend with the rest of your life and not regret it. I think it's when you feel as light as a feather each time you think, see or hear her, and yet strong enough to hold up the world on your shoulders. I think its when you feel like you'd do anything just to see her smile, and that you'd do anything to hold her world together.

Indirectly quoting from a book I've read: it's when gravity moves, when you see that one person, it's not like gravity is holding you here, but instead its that one person that is holding you on earth. (can't remember the book >.<)

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818 View Post
    I am sorry did i direct my comment to you? that was directed towards october breath.
    You had said "teenS", with an 's', as in plural. I assumed you had directed it at anyone who had posted. Whoops.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic...

Senior Member Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2012 11:16 PM
    Threads

Love? I don’t ever use that word because it’s essentially meaningless.

"Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception. The temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose."
    ~Agent Smith

That is essentially my understanding of this overly complicated subject.
    I feel obligation to people I have genetic connection to. Is that "love"? No, that's a survival instinct brought on by a series of chemical reactions.
    For instance, if I injected enough dopamine into your spinal column you’d feel quite giddy and extremely happy. All emotion is simply a chemical reaction within the brain.
    In any logical sense, our intelligence is the only thing that explains our misunderstanding of this emotion that is only formed because of our instincts. Simply speaking, we are animals trying to complicate something that shouldn’t be bothered with.

However, humans are anything but logical or simple.
    Last edited by Doctor One; 08-11-2008 at 11:12 PM.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Love, for me is a woman with a million dollars in her bank account.
    ████████████

Member Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2009 11:46 PM
    Threads

Hmm. Love is when you find yourself (personality) in someone else and come to realize that strong emotional attachment present. It's really a changing description within the eye of the beholder but the one truth is it's a powerful emotion.
    ~ La-ti-da La-ti-da ~

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Love - nothing. Life - meaningless. Oh wellz, at least that's what Shakespeare said O_O lol "Life's Brief Candle"...
    I personally think....it depends on your age - from infancy to old age.
    When you're a baby, you'd love everything because you have a pure heart, and wouldn't even question this.
    When you're a child, you think love is liking somebody close to you or someone you admire O_O
    When you're a teenager, you start going out on dates with people you're interested in and think that "I really love him/her...I think I'm gonna marry him/her after graduation..." But after that you don't O_O
    When you're married you're in love with the person that you walked down the isle with...then you have a family and you care about your family and think that you love your family just because you care about them O_O
    When you're near old age you'd love your life and always recall what you have done during your younger days O_O
    Then, eventually you die and you still wonder what the heck is love? Well, that's pretty amusing XD because we are humans, and love is just a four-letter-word.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Mini's Piñata norrlandsguld has a reputation beyond repute norrlandsguld has a reputation beyond repute norrlandsguld has a reputation beyond repute norrlandsguld has a reputation beyond repute norrlandsguld has a reputation beyond repute norrlandsguld has a reputation beyond repute norrlandsguld has a reputation beyond repute norrlandsguld has a reputation beyond repute norrlandsguld has a reputation beyond repute norrlandsguld has a reputation beyond repute norrlandsguld has a reputation beyond repute norrlandsguld's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 02:08 AM
    Threads

love is something you share with someone you care
    and it is something that you feel inside that makes your heart beat
    faster and make your tummy hurt. love is something that you can't
    describe easily or you can't find the meaning quickly without having it.
    for me though, cause this is what i feel.
    back from the dead...

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Feind View Post

Pshhhh, Feind come on, you can do better I re-edited and corrected it for you ;D

Love, for me is a very hot woman with a couple of billion dollars in her bank account.
    Now that that is done I can go on with the topic at hand o.O

Love is just an emotion that is brought by the simple hormone flow of estrogen or testosterone. Yada yada yah whatever cold definition
    Might be a cold definition, but it's true people may try to sugar coat it and say love in brought on by finding "the one" but it's really just "the one" your body thinks would be the greatest match to reproduce with. Hm, rather sad to say but that's pretty much what most connection are based on [meaning dating and such =/]

Senior Member Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 02:26 AM
    Threads

No simple definition will suffice, but to put it as closely as I can in words:

When you value the happiness of another and are willing to give up your own for it, that is love.

When there exists a connection between you and another that is so powerful it is nearly tangible, but has no real form in the physical world, that is love.

When another's sadness makes you sad or another's smile makes you smile, that is love.

When the perfections in another make you adore them not in spite of them but because of them, that is love.

When you trust another with the means to either save you or break you, that is love.

Denying love exists is denying you exist. Love transcends fear and selfishness and anger and logic.
    Last edited by Kamara Sagara; 08-12-2008 at 02:38 AM.

"Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace."-Buddha

<U><FONT color=#acacff><a href="

Gam Zeh Ya'Avor loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2009 06:15 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aka Ari Kurosaki View Post
    They know everything.From the size of your nose to how many times you brush your teeth,on eyeballing alone.
    Sure, but those are physical acts, all emotional acts are open to debate.

"This is the unalterable difference in strength, the distinction that separates the elite from the failure. This is the unchangeable reality."
    -Hyuga Neji-

Member FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2008 12:27 AM
    Threads

http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?s=love
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=love

I'd say a good indication of whether you love someone or not is if you'd be willing to die for them.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

To me, love is that you can be yourself around the person you love, and share the good and bad times, and have lotws of fun.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads

People have done crazy things because they were in love.....if it is a true one you dont fear anything or anybody...you just go on with that special someone not looking back.....If the connection to someone makes you that much stronger of a person than it can't be just a "simple" chemical reaction.....whoever really thinks that, has never actually been in love and I pretty much pitty those...maybe too young to understand the difference between the two Lust and Love.
    Last edited by DeeviousDemon; 08-12-2008 at 04:02 AM.
    [D3Designz]

Senior Member october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2010 01:51 AM
    Threads

That's not love. It's greed.
    あなたとーしょに海で歩かせて下さい。

Senior Member october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedini View Post
    Hmm. Love is when you find yourself (personality) in someone else and come to realize that strong emotional attachment present. It's really a changing description within the eye of the beholder but the one truth is it's a powerful emotion.
    Then why is there a saying that opposites attract?
    あなたとーしょに海で歩かせて下さい。

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loveyourfate View Post
    What do scientists know... Scientifically love does not exist, since we are scientifically animals and animals hold (still scientifically ) no emotions. The instinctive need to mate would be desire, not love.
    That is a bunch of hogwash. If a scientist tells you that animals have no emotions, shoot him in the face. There is no evidence to that affect, what so ever.

As for the precise definition of love, I refer you to the meta-land page on the subject: http://eris.name/wiki/index.php/Love

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    That is a bunch of hogwash. If a scientist tells you that animals have no emotions, shoot him in the face. There is no evidence to that affect, what so ever.

As for the precise definition of love, I refer you to the meta-land page on the subject: http://eris.name/wiki/index.php/Love
    haha. Best answer so far. For me anyways.
    あなたとーしょに海で歩かせて下さい。

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    Threads

You have to find that answere yourself.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Of course it does, I've seen it in movies o.o lol Kittiez<333 <---see, it exists o.o <3

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TrainHeartnet View Post
    You have to find that answere yourself.
    Obviously. Just wondering what people think love it.
    Besides it nothing wrong with getting a little influence.
    あなたとーしょに海で歩かせて下さい。

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pengin-san View Post
    Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more...

I'm sorry, did you want a serious answer?
    hahaha....Haddaway ish love.

anyway to me Love is an emotion and a behavior
    and how can love exist in a world thats full of hate?
    in reality we "love" no one because we are able to turn around
    and "hate" the same thing or someone we "love"

i could go on all day about saying i "love" something
    if i loved it so much why would i hate it?
    and that tough love crap is bull.

made my point.
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Quote Originally Posted by ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ View Post
    hahaha....Haddaway ish love.

anyway to me Love is an emotion and a behavior
    and how can love exist in a world thats full of hate?
    in reality we "love" no one because we are able to turn around
    and "hate" the same thing or someone we "love"

i could go on all day about saying i "love" something
    if i loved it so much why would i hate it?
    and that tough love crap is bull.

made my point.

hm, what?!?
    Well first before you are going to say something like that, will define [inyour own words or agree with someone else reply] love, that way we know what you are talking about.

So you are saying because there exist a chance that you could hate something that it's not possible to love that one thing.
    [/confused]
    Last edited by Jose; 08-12-2008 at 07:40 PM.

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jose101 View Post
    hm, what?!?
    Well first before you are going to say something like that, will define [inyour own words or agree with someone else reply] love, that way we know what you are talking about.

So you are saying because there exist a chance that you could hate something that it's no possible to love that some thing.
    [/confused]

along those lines what im saying is love can't exist in a world of hate
    but maybe i was to biased? hm i dunno how to explain what i mean

oh welll...
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

Senior Member 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2012 03:45 AM
    Threads

love is a four letter word. love is an emotion. love exists only in the heads of human beings. point blank.

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

Quote Originally Posted by 44NekoStarr66 View Post
    love is a four letter word. love is an emotion. love exists only in the heads of human beings. point blank.
    Hm. Sounds simple enough.
    Wonder why it isn't though...?

Closed Thread

Thread Information