AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What would you think...

Junior Member Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 04:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up What would you think...

If the future was different after Rini and her little sister were older and something restored the Moon Kingdom/Palace.

A family reunion with all of the Sailor Scouts and future scouts.
    A new Family member with Rei and her hubby?
    If the other sailor scouts find true love?
    What would sailor Saturn look like when shes older?
    Etc...
    Like a new episode of the future?

Tell me what your ideas that the future for the sailor scouts?

Amii132

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 05:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My vision has always been rather cold, with the senshi forever acting as guards of the royal family and of the Earth, unable to have separate lives of their own. Doomed never to find happiness and love. The seeming utopia they have created was built out of strict rules, and of casting out those that dare oppose (the Black Moon family).

Fulfilling your destiny doesn't always guarantee happiness.

Junior Member Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Not all destinies can guarantee happiness or hope.
    Its true that they have to guard the Earth, etc...
    But they can't be doomed to find love and happiness look at Rei and her husband and Serena & Darrien but i dont know if the other scouts will find love

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Rei was never shown as being married in the anime. I haven't read the manga of the last season, so I can't say for sure there. I do know that she "hates men" in it, though (Yuuichirou/Chad is only in the anime). So I suppose marrying one is unlikely.

I don't know, I personally think spending my life guarding Crystal Tokyo/world would be pretty bleak. But that's me, I guess.

Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well in the japan anime rei does get married.

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

In the anime? No, she absolutely does not. I've seen every bit of the original and dub multiple times. The closest thing is in, I believe, the fourth season when she's discussing her dreams. She dreams of marrying one day, but it never happens in the anime.

Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

opps i mean manga but she does get married to chad

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Look, fanfiction and what you think will happen does not mean those things actually took place. Rei and Chad/Yuuichirou never get married in the anime. Beyond it? Who knows? That's left up to speculation.

Who does she marry in the manga, might I ask?

Junior Member chinesefuuyung has much to be proud of chinesefuuyung has much to be proud of chinesefuuyung has much to be proud of chinesefuuyung has much to be proud of chinesefuuyung has much to be proud of chinesefuuyung has much to be proud of chinesefuuyung has much to be proud of chinesefuuyung has much to be proud of chinesefuuyung has much to be proud of chinesefuuyung has much to be proud of chinesefuuyung's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2008 05:24 PM
    Threads

these are interesting ideas

Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol i get its fan fight but i was just saying what would you think the future would be

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I'd sure like to know which anime/manga of sailor moon you're reading

There's no where in either to show they find some sort of true love in the present, let alone in the future. The only one perhaps being Ami with Ryo, but the few glimpses you have into the future that shows them never shows them with romantic ties.

Oh, not to mention that in the manga, with her fight against the Dead Moon Circus' illusions, when she gains her Sailor Crystal, she also gains memories of the past; including one where she pledges a vow of chastity to Princess Serenity in order to better protect her. After that in the manga, she never mentions romance again.

So .. again, sure like to know what manga you read.

Master of the Solar System zathura07 has much to be proud of zathura07 has much to be proud of zathura07 has much to be proud of zathura07 has much to be proud of zathura07 has much to be proud of zathura07 has much to be proud of zathura07 has much to be proud of zathura07 has much to be proud of zathura07 has much to be proud of zathura07's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2008 06:29 PM
    Threads

Hmm, I used to watch sailormoon,. but I don't anymore. let's see if I can answer this:

Quote Originally Posted by Amii132 View Post
    If the future was different after Rini and her little sister were older and something restored the Moon Kingdom/Palace.
    Chibiusa (rini in the dub) does not have a "sister" in the normal anime timeline. Kousagi only exists in the one-shot manga "Parallel sailormoon".

I don't see any reason for the moon kingdom to be restored since in the future, everyone lives in 30th century crystal tokyo, not the moon.

A family reunion with all of the Sailor Scouts and future scouts.
    i'm not sure how that would work.

A new Family member with Rei and her hubby?
    rei only has a husband in Parallel sailormoon, but I do think his identity is revealed.

If the other sailor scouts find true love?
    alot of things are not tied up at the end, but only in Parallel sailormoon do all the senshi have husbands and their own children.

What would sailor Saturn look like when shes older?
    Probably a little like mistress 9, minus the evil. That was the only time she was shown as any kind of an adult.
    Last edited by zathura07; 08-23-2008 at 02:30 PM.

Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok i had a few mistakes my fault i know that chibi chibi is Sailor cosmos and i saw a drawing that had serena and rini and her all together but oh well all i just ask is what would ya think i didnt wanna make any enemies sory very sory and it wasnt a manga comic i saw it on a video on youtube or a pic but i thought Rei would marry Chad thats all

Closed Thread

Thread Information