AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Niji-kun's Spread of ART ! (siggytures baby ...)

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 11:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

You're newest updates are WAY better than the first ones. You really have potential. Your textwork is awesome too.

But you'll need to work on the quality for now. Try to get large images with lots of quality. That way, you can resize without ruining the look too much.

Also, take a look at tutorials. There's lots of those here on AF. You can improve faster that way ^^

Collab with Unli~ Isn't he awesome??

deviantART | Tumblr | IntuitionGFX | iGFX on dA

Yo . Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 12:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by karuto View Post
    You're newest updates are WAY better than the first ones. You really have potential. Your textwork is awesome too.

But you'll need to work on the quality for now. Try to get large images with lots of quality. That way, you can resize without ruining the look too much.

Also, take a look at tutorials. There's lots of those here on AF. You can improve faster that way ^^
    Arigatou gozaimashou karuto-kun ^___^

I'll try that now ^___^

3rd batch updates here I come !

^__^

@twila: oh tnx twila-chan ^__^
    I guess I need practice on the fonts hahaha ....
    LOlz .
    Last edited by Dotbeat.; 09-20-2008 at 09:50 AM.

Beware of Ranting ^_~ Surion has a reputation beyond repute Surion has a reputation beyond repute Surion has a reputation beyond repute Surion has a reputation beyond repute Surion has a reputation beyond repute Surion has a reputation beyond repute Surion has a reputation beyond repute Surion has a reputation beyond repute Surion has a reputation beyond repute Surion has a reputation beyond repute Surion has a reputation beyond repute Surion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

Your stock is really deformed. And I am not sure why. The background is red, so I guess if you were trying to cut it out from the original background it was on, you seem to have failed. As such, it would be to your best interest to find places where you can get those already pre-done for you. Secondly, you need to work with layers more. You are a beginner, and that is fine, but you will have to try more things than just simple brushing and filters one a few layers. Look at more tutorials, find one in particular that is just long, follow it and get a result.

Yo . Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Surion View Post
    Your stock is really deformed. And I am not sure why. The background is red, so I guess if you were trying to cut it out from the original background it was on, you seem to have failed. As such, it would be to your best interest to find places where you can get those already pre-done for you. Secondly, you need to work with layers more. You are a beginner, and that is fine, but you will have to try more things than just simple brushing and filters one a few layers. Look at more tutorials, find one in particular that is just long, follow it and get a result.
    Your're correct about that exept for the red ''part'' do .
    I was doing something with the fillers and it came out like that (the red ....)

And thanks for the tip ^___^ .

3rd batch updates:

credits to ichigokiss & serated 2 the extracts ^____^

more coming later .
    ^___^

my 4th batch updates :

Last edited by FlashD; 11-01-2008 at 02:05 PM.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OMG!
    The Se7en sig is hawtness<3
    I love the blend, and the text came out great.
    I have no criticism.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Twila☆☪~ View Post
    OMG!
    The Se7en sig is hawtness<3
    I love the blend, and the text came out great.
    I have no criticism.
    Tnx twila !
    ^___^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

MY 4th batch updates (collection .):

C'n'c pls ?

(I apologice for posting the 3 ''siggies'' again . just want to make it more uh .
    Organised ? LOlz .)
    Last edited by Dotbeat.; 09-26-2008 at 01:05 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

here's a siggy that I made from a tut :

extract from serated (tnx ^__^)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Since the sotw is over (the 21th one .)
    I'll post my sotw ....
    Anyways .... dun dun dun :

My 1st SOTW entry ....

c'n'c pls ?

Senior Member LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 07:31 AM
    Threads

Hey.

I liked your se7en,perfume and utada hikaru! they are really awesome for me ^^ I'm gonna stole them :x
    Keep up the good work and try to do even better, i know you can do it!!!

bang! *

~> C'mon to my darkside, i have cupcakes x'D <~

My "family":

~>Tsuki Moon88 (sister)
    ~> AnimePrince (brother)
    ~> Mandy-Chan (sister)

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This is what I have to say about your signatures.

They are too clustered with too many people and random things that don't seem to naturally blend with the signatures. Sometimes, using two of the same person in one signature is good, but you overuse that tactic, thus making most of your signatures feel like it's really cramped. Just make smaller signatures, and they'd be a lot easier to manage.

Also, the text is good, but most of them seem bland.

These signatures...
    http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...raviolet-1.png
    http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...ver3copy-1.png

Those signatures have the most creative text placement. So try to remember that kind of creativity in your future signatures.

Keep it up, and don't forget to play around with Photoshop.
    As one of my teachers once said...
    "If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    This is what I have to say about your signatures.

They are too clustered with too many people and random things that don't seem to naturally blend with the signatures. Sometimes, using two of the same person in one signature is good, but you overuse that tactic, thus making most of your signatures feel like it's really cramped. Just make smaller signatures, and they'd be a lot easier to manage.

Also, the text is good, but most of them seem bland.

These signatures...
    http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...raviolet-1.png
    http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...ver3copy-1.png

Those signatures have the most creative text placement. So try to remember that kind of creativity in your future signatures.

Keep it up, and don't forget to play around with Photoshop.
    As one of my teachers once said...
    "If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong."
    You 2 made my day thanks .....

Back to the point ^___^ ,

You're right about everything balance ,
    Sigh , what's happening to me ?
    I got carried away with the updates
    and my siggie styles ....

That I would just keep updating etc .
    I need more time in photoshopping >___>
    But Im kinda taking a hiatus do ,
    I dunno when Im going 2 update again do
    But if I will my siggies would totally improve ^___^
    Its going to be better than ever i hope .....

Tnx balance ^___^
    (Tnx too Ladyamy ^__^)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

here's some of my updates :

Last edited by Dotbeat.; 10-15-2008 at 11:21 AM.

Senior Member IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2009 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I like the concepts of these tags.
    Chanel tag text is not really working and I think you spelt it wrong idk..
    That white kinda smudged looking thing is kinda in the way.
    What I did love is that on the left you put in more effort than on the right.

Your Utada Hikaru one is too big.Resize.Might aswell work on flow
    for this one or possibly blend it in.One or the other...
    Text work there is pretty damn creative.
    [Just like you said over the phone.. >D ]
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
    I still lurk around, you just don't notice.

stalk me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

here's my sotw entry for zee neko theme :

King Boredom~ Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2011 11:40 AM
    Threads

I love your last one, the contrast is great.
    Also that girl is cute, could you send me the stock u used?

Sig by me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbow View Post
    I love your last one, the contrast is great.
    Also that girl is cute, could you send me the stock u used?
    Okies . done and done .

anyways here's a new tag :

here's a new update again :
    Last edited by FlashD; 10-21-2008 at 02:50 AM.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like where the image is positioned, but the text's quality looks bad.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I agree with Twila about the text's quality. It seems to be a bit blurry to me. Maybe sharpen it some? And Maybe the text should be moved over to the left a little teensy bit. Just so the hair doesn't cover the 'L' in 'Angel.' I can't tell if it has a border because of my dark theme...so if it doesn't, I would put a small border in. If it does then wonderful! xD

But I absolutely adore the simplicity of it all! Very, very nice. I love how the face gets cut off, giving me this feeling of mystery. Leaving me wonder who the person is. Maybe I'm being too aesthetic/"dramatic"? ^.^;

Overall, I love it! Very cool. ♥

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Demoni View Post
    I agree with Twila about the text's quality. It seems to be a bit blurry to me. Maybe sharpen it some? And Maybe the text should be moved over to the left a little teensy bit. Just so the hair doesn't cover the 'L' in 'Angel.' I can't tell if it has a border because of my dark theme...so if it doesn't, I would put a small border in. If it does then wonderful! xD

But I absolutely adore the simplicity of it all! Very, very nice. I love how the face gets cut off, giving me this feeling of mystery. Leaving me wonder who the person is. Maybe I'm being too aesthetic/"dramatic"? ^.^;

Overall, I love it! Very cool. ♥
    Edit:
    here's zee ver2 (c'n'c ...)to make it er improve ?
    tada !

Last edited by Dotbeat.; 10-19-2008 at 10:44 AM.

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Awesome!
    The thick border is appealing to me. They don't usually do that much for me, but I think it goes well with the entire sig because of it's simplistic nature.
    And I like how the border goes behind the girl at the top.
    *thumbs up* ^.^

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

Senior Member Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 01:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by .Beat of angel View Post

iLove these 2!iLove the image you chose!
    Kawaii Sigs By Me! Not Taking Requests atm!
    Behold My EverlastingBeauty!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight_Serenade View Post
    iLove these 2!iLove the image you chose!
    oh thanks ^___^ .

Member TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:00 AM
    Threads

Wow, your sigs are amazing!
    How long have you been doing it?
    And, how would I go about making a request?
    Do I give you the pics I want, or can I give you a theme and you do what you feel looks best?
    Thats if you're still taking requests (:
    x
    [[Sig made by me (:]]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TohruxHondaxSan View Post
    Wow, your sigs are amazing!
    How long have you been doing it?
    And, how would I go about making a request?
    Do I give you the pics I want, or can I give you a theme and you do what you feel looks best?
    Thats if you're still taking requests (:
    x
    of course you can make a request

ithink , it would be better do to just give me a theme for a siggy ,
    and well i dont really remember that much how did i start photoshoping etc >__< .

But . I can take a request but it can't be done right away do im kinda busy this week since my mid-term is near (omg . holidays !)
    but if you can give me a theme i can work on the siggy right away but
    im not promising that i can give it to you right away do .

Is it ok ^___^ ?

oh ye , I forgot to post my first (er uh .)
    avvie , here it is :

first avvie creation .
    c'n'c pls .
    Last edited by FlashD; 10-21-2008 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Don't double post, use the EDIT button instead.

Closed Thread

Thread Information