AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dear Self

Member Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2008 10:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Dear Self

If you could write one message, leave one lesson for a past or younger self what would it be? What advice would you give or what kind of things would you warn against?

It can be anything in any way. Whatever you would think would best serve or serve at all.

So.....Dear Self....

Dear self

You will expect something as corny as this even now from your future self I am sure. But here is the advice I can give you that might actually do some good.

You will love a lot but be loved little in return. Do not let this be as sad as it sounds however because it is only when you come to love yourself that rewards actually follow.

You will be smartest even when you feel stupid. You will be your most beautiful even when you feel ugly.

The friends you trust the most and have known longest will be the ones to turn their back on you the quickest. And the people you least expect to back you will.

You will think youy make a great many mistakes but you should learn quickly everything does happen for a reason. You will loose one job to get a better one. You will cast off one lover to know a sweeter one. You will loose friends you swore you would never loose and when you wake up and known you don't have to die without them you will understand self worth has little to do with others. This does not mean it will not hurt.

You WILL cry and people WILL tell you that you are weak for doing so. And you should tell them to leave you the heck alone because crying is human and there are times you will need to cry.

Everything else I could tell you only you can learn and taking my word for it or giving to much awya would ruin the lessons and I would not be who I am today.

Good luck
    Yourself

Women who behave rarely make history
    Finish good lady; the bright day is gone and we are for the dark - Shakespeare

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dear self: breaking up with her was the biggest mistake of your life
    You will be miserable for your whole life
    And you will die a grotesque old man
    Continue to exercise and eat healthy and keep practicing martial arts, you'll be a great actor one day Take the pack 3rd to last in the pile and don't steal those cards from Wal-mart!!!!

Hopefully you'll live
    ~Cam <3

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dear Yourself:
    Even though there are many who do not understand you, live on.
    Even though you're not perfect, live on.
    Even though you're not loved or admired, live on.
    Even though you hate bathing, live on.
    Even though you always have excessive sleeping time, live on.
    Even though you're called xxxxx(dunno wad), live on.
    Carry on with your life and live on.
    Like the ultimate proverb of Alchemy, "Ichi wa Zen, Zen wa Ichi",
    the Earth is always living(even though the poles are melting rapidly and It is going to die [for the sake of the stupidity of humans]) and everything revolves around the Earth.
    You are nothing but a little germ on Earth.
    Get on with your life and live until your head meets the ground.
    Live.
    Survive.

P.S. Don't always be an idiot(even though there are times that you have to be)

Yours Sincerely,
    Yourself.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Dear Self,

don't ever quit soccer, you'll regret it for the next 5 years, and stick up for that loner kid everyone made fun of. Don't follow other people just to fit in, make your own place in the crowd. oh and if you meet this kid with a broken arm, starting of high school, punch him out to show he's not so tough.

You'll meet this real nice girl at the starting of high school, don't tell her any lie, no matter how small, be truthful to her, trust me when I say this, if you lie to her, you'll regret it for life, even though you'll still be with her for a long time, stay truthful and you'll do good. Oh yeah, no matter who the guy is or how big they are, don't ever let any tell you what to do, if it comes down to a fight, give it all you've got, just don't start the fight.

Your future self

PS Forgot to mention, whenever your in a depressing state that just seems impossible to get out of, remember what Enz always says, get back up and walk on through... that and suck it up princess

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Dear self,
    for the love of god stop acting like a little girl. Grow up for the love of god. Stop taking pitty on yourself and grow up. it is weighing you down and speaking of weighing you down, lose some damn weight. Stop trying to make your family matters get in the way of school work.

Yeah i know i am hard but whatever.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Dear self,

Even though you're still a teen now, I want you to know that yes, feelings are confusing. Such is life. You may not know it now, or, depending on how old you are, you may only vaguely expect it, but you are gay, and there is nothing shameful in that. Don't let preachers and other religious officials tell you that you are going to go to hell for only being yourself. You cannot help but be what you are, and if you try those feelings will only manifest in other, more desperate ways. You don't want that.

You need to accept and love yourself before you can be truly happy with another person. You will hear people say that you cannot love someone unless you love yourself, and that is a god damn lie. You are perfectly capable of loving another human being regardless of how you measure your own self worth. What that does effect, however, is your ability to be happy with another person. For how can you truly give yourself to someone you love if you do not believe yourself to be good for them, to love and trust yourself? You can't.

Always stay close with your family, and by that I mean your brother, sister, and mother. Mom will be mom, but you know what, you would be so devastated if she were gone. You love her, you need her in your life, and you want her approval only that much more since your father is all but gone. Don't purposefully alienate or antagonize her. Ray is the best brother in the world, and you are so lucky to have him. He will always see you as his adorable little sister and dote on you. Appreciate it. And you know you look up to Jenn, don't even deny it. Yes, she is a bit of a screw up, and yes she makes about the dumbest mistakes that hurt herself and everyone around her. But you love her, and she is family, and she will always be there when you need her most. Never forget that.

Do well in school! Always! Even college! Don't let relationship woes get the better of you and kill your grades. You will regret it. Your GPA will take ages to recover. Also, stop being so much of a procrastinator. Get stuff done as needed so you won't be on a time crunch in the end.

Be patient with the people you date! No one is perfect. Give the benefit of the doubt, be sweet, kind, understanding, and generous. It is so much better to give than receive, because when you give you get in return something you can never buy.

You are awesome. Never stop believing that. And when you don't feel so awesome, don't take it out on others, it only makes you feel worse. And you ARE pretty, stop thinking that you're ugly! You've turned out to be a really cool chick and pretty good looking if I do say so myself. Don't beat yourself up.

Sincerely, yourself

PS: Buy the hell out of Google! And Apple, because then you shall be one rich woman when you get old and decrepit.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Dear self,

Shut up and grow up.

Sincerely,
    Reason

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Dear self,

You know how your big sister and your parents always get mad at you for slacking in school? THERE'S A REASON FOR THAT, YOU LAZY SNOT. IT'S A HABIT THAT STICKS.

Now get the hell off the internet and do your damn algebra homework. Every day.

Sincerely,
    Yourself

P.S. what Xero said. Stop whining, you little ingrate.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

Dear Haoie, if you're reading this, it means I've perfected time travel.

Go immediately and hire out all the Back to the Future movies. Then watch them without a break.

Sincerely, Haoie.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Dear Self,

You have damned the universe by reading this note.

Goodbye.

P.S. On the off chance that the universe does not implode, someday, the whereabouts of a man called Saddam Hussein will be worth a lot of money. He's in a town called ad-Dawr (hooray Google. Don't worry, you'll be familiar with that term someday.) Now go and collect the reward.

P.P.S. You just killed this timeline and, consequently, me. I hope you're happy.
    Last edited by KuroTan; 08-06-2008 at 06:31 PM.

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

ಠ_ಠ  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2008 02:35 PM
    Threads

Dear Self,

Clean up all the messes you made!
    And, um, nothing else i guess.

Bye Bye!

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Member toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2008 04:52 AM
    Threads

Dear self,
    Always just go for it. Let nothing stop you or hold you back.
    If you want it, TAKE IT!! and never let go!
    BLACK STAR *

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Dear self,

I love you, you adorable little jerk. Keep it up!

Love,
    Me

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads

Dear Self,

Do not drown your sorrow by eating double chocolate gateau after 9pm.......it will take me 1 1/2 year to excersice those pound off!!! lol

Edit: buy sony shares.......

love,
    me
    Last edited by DeeviousDemon; 08-06-2008 at 05:46 AM.
    [D3Designz]

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

Dear Little Chris,

hello, you stereotype-breaker-in-the-making. this is your older self. things are a tad awkward for you now, huh? you're starting to like girls (although, you'll find that, for the next...oh..seven years, none will like you back and you will end up going into a two-year online dating spree xD), puperty is taking place, you're chubby, being made fun of, poor as hell..ah good times. but keep your head up. use your sense of humor and ability to make people laugh, as well as your personality and intelligence, as a means to get people to look beyond your faults and short comings. that A/B honor roll is gonna come in serious handy.

be prepared for high school. these years will be your most awkward. you'll be so alone and isolated at times, it'll feel near pathetic. and like i warned you, no girls. haha. well, that is until you finally discover Al Gore's Internetz. this man - although you will never vote for him - will save your life!

But yeah. your last year of high school. you will feel so much rage, depression, and frustration; hell, you will have the woman you have looked up to your entire life tell you that you won't make it. it your most vulnerable moment, with no lights, starving, head shaking as you use a flash light to see your math book, you will want to give up; you will hold that knife to your chest and contemplate it. but you won't go through with it. you were meant for so much more. you'll rise above it, and surpass everyone's expectations. and with some dedication and willingness to get out into the world, that chubbiness will go away more and more, and you'll be found attractive by some, on the outside. finally, right? haha. but what is most important is for you to not be bothered by that, or fall for someone who only likes you for your body - not that you will think of yourself as more than decent-looking.

even then, your love life will be kinda..crappy. yup, you ain't gettin' any now or at least until you are in college. you will learn what this "any" is next year, and with the girls wears short skirts and starting to fill their tops, you will weep deeply. and it won't get any better through high school. but that's okay. it's good that you won't give it up easily. you'll be looking for someone mature and special enough to share yourself with. don't rush it. don't rush anything.

you've got a bright future, kid; you just need to hang in there and see it through.

Love ya, you future sexy beast,

your older self.

P.S.: you will become a total white boy, and fall in love with rock n' roll. oh yeah, and a psychotic, hot chick who will end up as your boss, will apparently have the hots for you. and you will laugh at the irony, thereof.

~ kudos on the thread. :P

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dear Self,

I'm certain you're probably thinking that I, as you future self would warn you of all the big mistakes that you'll make. Unfortunately, this isn't the case. If I told you all the mistakes you'd probably make new ones anyway, right? I want you to know that you need not let your faults lower your self esteem. Confidence and humility aren't traits that contradict each other.

Dad might go end up being harder to tolerate in the future, but you must make sure that you treat him kindly no matter what. He's going to go through some struggles and will need your support.

I'm not that much older than you, so I don't know how our life will turn out, but I will say that you wont regret abstaining from drugs, alcohol, and sex.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Dear Self

Drugs are fun, don't listen to the propaganda agaisnt them.

Sincerely

Yourself.

p.s. Big Boss is actually alive.

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

Dear self,

You'll have ups and downs like everybody else, but sometimes you'll handle those pretty bad. Think twice and ask for some advice before you do certain things, but stay loyal to your intuition. Be braver and don't hesitate, be stronger because the easy way around is not the best one. Doubt what you've been told and be curious about everything. Take more time with some things; you won't regret it for real, but sometimes you'll feel like you should have wait and that's probably right. Once you break up with him that summer, DON'T GO BACK TO HIM. When you make up again you'll have a great relationship for few more months but you'll have a lousy New Year's eve and you'll miss a few hot guys that will fall for you. So not worth it. Be nice to your mom because she is and will be your greatest support, don't hurt her anymore than you have to. When you want to cry, cry your eyes out if you want, that's your vent. Oh, and once you've finally left him, determine your LAN connection. That's the most important advice. >.< Anyhow, take care and remember, don't be afraid. There's nothing to be feared but fear itself. Vampires will never hurt you. >:]

Love, Yourself

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Note to self in past: Buy cell phone manufacturer stocks. Now! Fast! Hurry! You'll be a millionaire!

~ Eris.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Dear past self:

For the love of God, turn around and walk out of that recruiting centre. Your sanity will thank you for it later.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dear self,

Do you like how things are now? I sure hope you do because nothing significant is going to change in the forseeable future.

P.S. You do not have the patience for learning law. Forget about future prospects and major philosophy or something.
    Last edited by Datenshi; 08-06-2008 at 09:38 AM.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Senior Member Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2013 12:17 PM
    It's not on any map, true places never are.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dear Flah,

I.O.U

Not so sincerely,
    Blah

P.S Eventually pass down that secret brownie recipe to some impoverished and unsuspecting child by holding a contest that gives out golden tickets that invites them to go to the bakery in your basement. And replace the Oompa Loompas with Cthulhu.

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To: Younger Me
    Dear Spieser,

NICE.
    You've done well. Keep living on normally and you will ensure that you still do after reading this.
    Mistakes have been made. Things have happened. There are big changes and little changes.
    Stick to the "Live and Learn" idea, go with your instincts as you already know, and just live your life with pride and be happy.

Learn from your mistakes, never regret them! Regrets are counter-productive, will slow you down, and will eat at you.
    Be honest. And when the time comes to redeem yourself from past blunders, do it ASAP.

One more thing.... 1996 Pontiac Grand Prix.... Choose something much newer than that for a first car. The transmission will blow up on the highway in upstate Ohio if you get it and well, the whole situation is going to be one bigger mess than it originally started out as. Really... just.. eh. Look. Mom and Dad are going to get your sister a Mustang for her first car, ok? One made AFTER the new millennium. Trust me on this. Get a better car! Preferably one with a CD player.

Love,
    Us.
    Last edited by Kishiro; 08-06-2008 at 10:34 AM.

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Dear self,

Eat that last piece of cheesecake. If not then someone else will!

Gam Zeh Ya'Avor loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2009 06:15 AM
    Threads

Dear self,
    you're gonna be frickin awesome! Just try tune down your freaky side...
    Live your life

my younger self is gonna be spooked out by this though...

"This is the unalterable difference in strength, the distinction that separates the elite from the failure. This is the unchangeable reality."
    -Hyuga Neji-

Closed Thread

Thread Information