AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Avatar Movie

Konoha's Blossom kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2009 05:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation The Avatar Movie

Who enjoyed it as much as I did?
    I Spent the last four days watching EVERY SINGLE episode of Avatar(because I missed like...four or five of them)and I just finished watching the movie.

What I want to know is...what was your favorite part?

Mine was the kiss at the end. It was so....powerful. I don't know how to explain it! lol

peace and lurve,

Kyo
    (Member of the Sasu/Saku army! XD)
    (And a supporter of Sasu/Naru and Naru/Sasu Day!)
    No Fear Kuro-sama!

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

WAIT!I hate to sound like an idiot I can do that myself,but that was the movie!I thought there was one more part that would be in the theatres!DAMN YOU WIKI!

Overall I really wanted at least ONEperson to die in Avatar.i.e.Firelord.He deserved it for being so rude to the Earth People.

Did anyone notice Azula going Higurashi on everyone?
    Last edited by Diocletian; 08-05-2008 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Azual is a B.

Space Dreaming Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur 004 - Charmander 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2014 12:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Infinite Rave

The Ending Was Awesome,

My favorite Part was when the main fight
    "I tried tell all my friends when I was a kid that I had powers,
    and nobody wanted to believe me."
    Scott ♥

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Great Teacher Kurosaki View Post
    Overall I really wanted at least ONEperson to die in Avatar.i.e.Firelord.He deserved it for being so rude to the Earth People.
    Did you not see the end? The Firelord has been reduced to a sniveling, powerless prisoner in complete isolation. That's a FAR worse punishment for someone of his ego than the escape of death.

And, how was this a movie? It was the season finale. The Avatar movies won't come out for quite a while, and unless M. Night can shape up his act compared to his last few films, I'm not exactly looking forward to them.
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

I liked it. I know this is weird, but I love it when during the fight, Sokka throws his boomarang and then the blimps crash together and Toph is like 'Did boomarang come back?' That was my favorite part of the movie-thing. My favorite episode is when Toph is teaching Aang how to earth bend and then Sokka gets stuck in the crack. Ah. That was gold.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

ಠ_ಠ  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2008 02:35 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Great Teacher Kurosaki View Post

me too! at least, i was expecting someone to die. someone like uncle, or azula(we'll never know what happens to her), firelord.... someone with a semi-important role in the story to just, die...but i was wrong.

other than that, i really liked that movie! and the ending was so cute, aang and katara kissing. that movie was very satisfying for me. but i just wanna know what ever happened to azula! she cracked, then she was chained there and then...nothing. oh, and the little problem with zuko'z mom's whereabouts.

i think there was another thread made about the avatar movie...
    Last edited by Happi Giraffe!; 08-05-2008 at 06:07 PM.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

So it was a movie? I thought I was all just a 2hour special episode.
    I really like the way it ended in the battle with the Fire Lord. The reunion with the masters was awesome. Yea, I was totally thrilled knowing they'd do a part of saving the world. Old geezers can be pretty unexpected. >_<

Now that I think about it, I really didn't want it to end. T_T

Konoha's Blossom kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2009 05:29 PM
    Threads

Well. It is basically four parts, but they still considered it a movie. It's confusing. But I enjoyed it anyways. lol
    =]
    (Member of the Sasu/Saku army! XD)
    (And a supporter of Sasu/Naru and Naru/Sasu Day!)
    No Fear Kuro-sama!

Senior Member prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2008 01:42 PM
    Threads

Default hmmmm

I guess my favorite part was kinda at the end when Aang got really mad and turned into his spirit and was gonna kill the fire lord. I was kinda hoping that he would but i had a feeling that he wouldn't do it. Overall though, it was a good movie i agree.
    Always remember....... Yanagi ni kaze.

Sword~ Big Brother
    ~*Layla*~ - lil sis

Closed Thread

Thread Information