AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Soul Caliber IV, Soul Edge review.

SOS Fox McCloud Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2010 03:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Soul Caliber IV, Soul Edge review.

So what comes down to this, the long epic video game for Xbox 360, and PS3 one of the critically acclaimed versions both intertwined into greatness and video game HD crystal clear effects!

What's great about this game is you can customize your very own character into a whole new level! Darth Vader, Yoda, and The Apprentice (Also known as StarKiller) characters from the Star Wars universe, are the playable guest characters. Darth Vader appears on the PlayStation 3, and Yoda on the Xbox 360. The Apprentice, the main protagonist of Lucas Arts' upcoming video game Star Wars The Force Unleashed, also makes an appearance as a playable guest character on both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions.

High level of critically acclaimed criticism, suggest that both characters (Darth Vader and Yoda) will eventually become available for both the Xbox 360 and PS3 as downloadable content. So it will be expected soon as possible around August or September. Still undefined yet.

The Character creation is so extent, that you don't even know what to do with it! However, you have to unlock some armor, and accessories through out the whole game, like Story mode, and Single Player Modes, although the experience through-out the Story mode is just a bit blunt, but there's different character endings that I have yet to foresee. The Arcade mode is the usual eight character fight challenge tournament, and it is ranked VIA Xbox Live and Playstation Network.

The playable guests from Lucas Arts inc, have force meters' and you can do major damage to the player. So becareful around Starkillers lightening shock move, the two new players that come with Soul Cal IV Agol, and Hide. There is bonus character's you can unlock too, all Soul Cal IV character from the previous franchises come with the game so there's many to choose from. From the subtle, to the insane right?

The Premium Edition of Soul Calibur IV includes a 48-page softcover art/comic book illustrated in full color, an XL 100% cotton t-shirt, and a tournament chart that allows "fans the opportunity to document the battle amongst friends". This chart is also a poster on the reverse side. It sells in a metal packaging and was released on the same date as the Regular Edition. GameSpot also mentions that there will be exclusive access to extra customization content in this version.

Discuss:

Story Mode

Tower of Lost Souls

Arcade trouble

Critical Hit training

Character Customization help

Or ask for other individuals gamertag, or playstation network account.

Animeforum moderators, and animeforum admins are watching. So abide by the rules or else! But overall please discuss about this wonderful game!

Chibi Wuver ^^ Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2014 02:27 AM
    Threads

Its a Game I'm looking forward to renting / Buying for sure!

I played a bit of Soul Caliber 4... not too much though.. did enjoy it alot.
    "Not your Average Noob"

Konata Izumi is my Female Equal o.o

"Tad out dated Sig Gonna Whip it a bit now that I am back *muahah*"

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Heres some pics of some characters i Made and Yoda and The Apprentice for those of you who havent seen him...

i really have been enjoying this game, the story mode is awsome too, its not too long , and it'll have you wanting to play the story mode with all the character and the cut scenes are pretty cool... the storys are well written and thought out too.. somewhat... also the tower of lost souls mode is good too, its basically the main way to unlock stuff to customize chracters. Overall its fun..... i do recommend you try playing it at least once if you havent... the fighting feels alot less stiff than a few of the other fighter games ive played (Dead or Alive 4 and Virtua Fighter)

pics:

FIRST 3 IS SOME CHARACTER I MADE INSPIRED BY STREET FIGHTER ;D

THE NEXT 3 PICS ARE FROM HE-MAN!!! i still dont have a skeleton mask so i just put that one on skeletor ;D

The next 3 pics are Bruce Lee and some like shinobi ninja gaiden dude...

and finally is the Star wars Characters for the xbox version of Soul Calibur 4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bison.jpg‎
Views:	109
Size:	732.2 KB
ID:	21515   Click image for larger version

Name:	AKUMA.jpg‎
Views:	102
Size:	733.6 KB
ID:	21516   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ken1.jpg‎
Views:	104
Size:	731.0 KB
ID:	21517   Click image for larger version

Name:	HE-MAN 2.jpg‎
Views:	90
Size:	828.2 KB
ID:	21518   Click image for larger version

Name:	HE-MAN 3.jpg‎
Views:	87
Size:	824.0 KB
ID:	21519  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Skeletor.jpg‎
Views:	104
Size:	723.8 KB
ID:	21520   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bruce lee 3.jpg‎
Views:	87
Size:	853.7 KB
ID:	21521   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bruce lee1.jpg‎
Views:	77
Size:	768.5 KB
ID:	21522   Click image for larger version

Name:	Shinobi.jpg‎
Views:	97
Size:	769.7 KB
ID:	21523   Click image for larger version

Name:	YODA.jpg‎
Views:	79
Size:	788.9 KB
ID:	21524  

Click image for larger version

Name:	YODA 2.jpg‎
Views:	75
Size:	897.6 KB
ID:	21525   Click image for larger version

Name:	THE APPRENTICE.jpg‎
Views:	89
Size:	838.7 KB
ID:	21526  
    Last edited by sataned; 08-05-2008 at 03:49 PM.

SOS Fox McCloud Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sataned, those are amazing customization! I like M Bison! It looks just like him from Street Fighter IV, and Akumu, Ken is awesome! They look just like the aspiration from Street Fighter. I made Raiden from Mortal Kombat, and Ryu Hayabusa from ninja gaiden II, I should show you some of the pics. I've been playing a bit of Soul Calibur, and i am sure you can make Jedi/Sith appearances, people are not trying hard enough. Some of the characters off of Soul Calibur IV seems a bit slow when moving and do not have a lot of combos in the game, but The Apprentice and Ivy have a lot of combos, so use them at your discretion
    Last edited by Dark Wolf 09; 08-05-2008 at 07:56 PM.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Oh my god sataned! Brilliant!

Please tell me how you got that M. Bison looking character!!

edit: Nevermind! Unlocked the peak cap and looked at some pics and now I got my own Bison Plus I successfully made Arthas from WCIII using Siegfried as the model
    Last edited by Sagat; 08-05-2008 at 11:18 PM.

Member Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2008 01:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by M Bison View Post
    Oh my god sataned! Brilliant!

Please tell me how you got that M. Bison looking character!!

edit: Nevermind! Unlocked the peak cap and looked at some pics and now I got my own Bison Plus I successfully made Arthas from WCIII using Siegfried as the model
    Can you post a picture of your Arthas please?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've been playing Soul Calibur IV lately and noticed strange activity from the HD converters, I've played all of the HD components, and I can recommend some of them for you guys so your eye's won't get strained by it's beautiful-ness, the best comfortable play wise is my best 1080 P, now this is for Xbox 360,

so I don't know about the Playstation 3 networking and their HD Converters, if you have a small 15 inch plasma screen TV my best bet is to go for the 720 P, or 1080 P. If you have a 32 INC plasma, and or more, go for 1080 I, and 1080 P modes, that's the best screen resolutions.

However, if you have a crappy small square boxed TV that doesn't acquire that HDness I guess go for 420 P. That's the best recommendation from me, remember this is all from Xbox 360 aspects, not sure about PS3 HD.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Codename 47 View Post
    Can you post a picture of your Arthas please?
    Yea, I will take a pic tomorrow morning and post it up. I looked at a pic of official Blizzard artwork of Arthas in his death knight form when I made it. I haven't reached level 9 style for Siegfried yet, so perhaps there is some left to improve. That being said, I am relatively pleased with the likeliness it's at right now.

I'll put a pic of my Bison as well.

I wonder what others can be done.. Too bad theres no business suit.

Member Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I heard you can't make Chuck Norris anymore. That sucks because I missed out on that in Soul Calibur III. But I guess Bruce Lee makes up for that, lol.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Codename 47 View Post
    I Chuck Norris.
    Chuck Norris?

Chuck Norris?
    CHUCK NORRIS?!

Who cares about Chuck Norris, because Bruce Lee owns Chuck Norris :P

Senior Member Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2010 12:06 AM
    Threads

I love the character creation. So far I've made The Hulk, Altair from "Assassin's Creed," and Sephiroth and Aerith from "Final Fantasy VII."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I was going to put up a pic of my Arthas, still will soon, but I had a better idea to see what it would be like to use Nightmare as the base instead of Siegfried..

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As promised.. Couldn't edit my last post the way I wanted..

Arthas then my version of M.Bison

yee haw

Pics have lines cause I forgot to resize em yo but whatever you get the point
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Arthas 2 SC4.JPG‎
Views:	75
Size:	286.9 KB
ID:	21555   Click image for larger version

Name:	Arthas SC4.JPG‎
Views:	83
Size:	319.0 KB
ID:	21556   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bison SC4.JPG‎
Views:	92
Size:	209.6 KB
ID:	21557  
    Last edited by Sagat; 08-06-2008 at 09:05 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Awesome! I can't wait until I get this game...

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ok so i went online today and all i can say is dont play online unless your really really good and are prepared to put up with noobs using the same move over and over again....

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Need help recovering on certain armor and don't know how to retrieve them? Always give up on Tower of Souls? Don't give up for I have valuable information regarding to catching these specific armors!

Starting to ascend on the first floor:

1f - Soldier’s Hat, clear stage while taking no damage
    2f - Warrior Trousers, clear stage with no ring outs from either side
    3f - Pauldron, switch with ally more than 2 times
    4f - Warlord’s Belt, perform 3 attack throws
    5f - Clergy Clothes, defeated an enemy with a ring out
    6f - Wonder Jacket, threw an opponent
    7f - Warrior Trousers, cleared the stage without missing any attacks
    8f - Armor Ring: Ice Mirror, switch characters twice
    9f - Scarlett Blossoms, guarded the opponent’s attack 3 times in a row
    10f - Silver Boots, guarded the opponent’s attack 10 times in a row
    11f - Grim Horn, defeated all enemies with a critical finish
    12f - Magus Cloth, defeated all enemies with ring out
    13f -Pegasus Sallet, destroy all the walls
    14f - Phantom Pavilion: Seesaw, performed guard impact more than 3 times
    15f - Submissions Belt, clear the stage using only the A and G buttons
    16f - Warlord’s Belt, clear the stage with 0 time remaining
    17f - Arm Bandages, execute a 5+ combo
    18f - Kouchu Kabuto, stood on all corners of the stage
    19f - Longhua Qippo, switch with ally more than 5 times
    20f - Life Gem: Sun, cleared the stage with a critical finish
    21f - Longhua Qippo, voluntarily performed a ring out
    22f - Honor boots, perform more than 4 counter hits
    23f - Frilled skirt, guard more than 3 times in a row
    24f - Protect Gem: Cardinal directions, Perform a combo with more than 240 damage
    25f - Zhuque Changpao, threw more than 5 times
    26f - Warthog Cuirass, executed a 10+ combo
    27f - Iron Gauntlets, cleared the stage with no damage taken
    28f - Aculeus Suit, opponent guarded a guard break attack at least twice
    29f - Menghu Boots, switch with ally 5+ times
    30f - Spirit Gem: Noniple Heads, clear stage without guarding
    31f - Longming Qippo, perform 5+ Just Inputs
    32f - Vane Mask, perform a low throw
    33f - Battle dress, perform 3 attack throws
    34f - Power Gem: warrior Princess, perform guard impact 3+ times
    35f - Warthog Pauldrons, clear without switching
    36f - Parlor Blouse, clear stage with 0 time remaining
    37f - Siren’s helm, defeat all enemies with critical finishes
    38f - Gorgon Fauld, defeat all enemies with ring out
    39f - Kingfisher Greaves, clear the stage without changing position
    40f - Deer Head, execute a 5+ combo
    41f - Minotaur, perform 5+ Just Inputs
    42f - Demonic Gloves, clear the stage without letting opponents invoke a skill
    43f - Repel Gem: Iron Shell, perform an over the back throw
    44f - War Cloak, no ring outs either side
    45f - Tiger Lily Kabuto, Defeat enemies without using any skills
    46f - Butterfly salet, same as above
    47f - Succubus Boots, throw 5 times
    48f - Life Dem: Jade, Clear stage with a character equipped with the “invisible” skill
    49f - Horns of Calamity, clear stage with no attacks missing
    50f - Tiger Lily Breastplates, execute a 10+combo
    51f - Tiger Lily Fauld, perform more than 4 counterhits
    52f - Feathered Wings, clear stage with a critical finish
    53f - Blade Ring: Demon Lord, defeat all enemies with a ring out
    54f - Leviathan Pauldron, destroy all the walls
    55f - Priestess Kimono, perform 3 attack throws
    56f - Leviathan Burgonet, perform a combo with more than 240 damage
    57f - Voodoo Armlets, voluntarily perform a ring out
    58f - Tiger Pauldrons, defeat all enemies without any skills equipped
    59f - Voodoo Greaves, guard an enemies attack 10 times in a row
    60f - Voodoo Breastplate, clear the stage without switching characters

Descending on the second floor:

Tower of Lost Souls items Guide Descend

B5 - Dark Knight’s Cloak
    B10 - Blade Ring: Raging Thunder
    B15 - Lapin Chapeau
    B20 - Repel Gem:Fox Demon
    B25 - Succubus Gauntlets
    B30 - Demonic Armor
    B35 - Demonic Pauldrons
    B40 - Voodoo Crown

Good luck people! Transcend History, as for you LucasArts' fans, "May the Force be with you"

Edit: Good job on your M Bison, there M Bison. Lol looks exactly like him.
    Last edited by Dark Wolf 09; 08-07-2008 at 09:20 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks

Demonic pauldrons eh? I wonder what those look like .. Maybe they'll suit my Arthas a bit more.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay got more information about creating a character, you cannot create Jedi's, and or Sith's in the game, however probably in the near future there would be content for each system regarding the downloading of the exclusive character (s) (Darth Vader switching to Xbox 360, and Yoda going to PS3.) Both systems will have Darth Vader, and Yoda.

When announced today, they will add a character customization package for your character to unleash your character ability of force powers, and only for Jedi and Sith only, you cannot however, make a 'style' formant from Kilik, and Mitsuragi, and have force powers, there will be a patch here soon for Jedi, and Sith options, and armor! In Character Customization Pack III, or IV. In late September or August, because of license from LucasArts, and the new upcoming Force Unleashed game.
    Last edited by Dark Wolf 09; 08-08-2008 at 07:13 PM.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I got the game and I love it for all of it's frustrating goodness. The game mechanics are great, as I expected from the Soul franchise (it's my favorite 3-D fighting game).

However, I seek help with the Tower of Lost Souls. Does anyone have a strategy for defeating the King of the Physical Realm stage? I think it's the 49th floor or something rather. It's been killing me. I can't perform throws, ring outs, and I find that it is incredibly hard (damn near impossible) to get their soul gauge down far enough for a critical finish. I figure there must be some kind of secret to beating it that I haven't thunk of.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I finally got the game, it's awesome! I made a Dr. Doom character and some others... maybe I'll post some pics later if I get a chance.
    Last edited by Codename 47; 08-18-2008 at 04:34 PM.

Member EverlastingLove has much to be proud of EverlastingLove has much to be proud of EverlastingLove has much to be proud of EverlastingLove has much to be proud of EverlastingLove has much to be proud of EverlastingLove has much to be proud of EverlastingLove has much to be proud of EverlastingLove has much to be proud of EverlastingLove's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 06:13 AM
    Threads

i plan on gettin it when i have enough money. i saw the railer and it looks great

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111 View Post
    I got the game and I love it for all of it's frustrating goodness. The game mechanics are great, as I expected from the Soul franchise (it's my favorite 3-D fighting game).

However, I seek help with the Tower of Lost Souls. Does anyone have a strategy for defeating the King of the Physical Realm stage? I think it's the 49th floor or something rather. It's been killing me. I can't perform throws, ring outs, and I find that it is incredibly hard (damn near impossible) to get their soul gauge down far enough for a critical finish. I figure there must be some kind of secret to beating it that I haven't thunk of.
    Try givin this walkthrough a look ;D its been helpin me alot
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox...e/940048/53717 wait.. this is just how to get the TOLS stuff.. im not sure how to beat that guy.. im still on the 11th floor lol.. i'll let you know once i get there...
    Last edited by sataned; 08-16-2008 at 02:37 PM.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Thanks, sataned. I haven't actually been getting the treasures, but that guide is helping me a lot. And also, if/when you beat the 49th floor, hit me up with a strategy. I still can't beat it...

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

HEY! any of you thinking of buying them clothes packs in the downloadable content for this game... dont -_- i bought one and it just gave me 3 crappy head pieces... biggest waste of MS points ever...
    im glad it was only like 100 points though ;D

PS: add me to your friends BEESHES! SO i can woop you!!!
    i goes by Godraude on Xbox live
    Last edited by sataned; 08-26-2008 at 01:10 AM.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sataned View Post
    HEY! any of you thinking of buying them clothes packs in the downloadable content for this game... dont -_- i bought one and it just gave me 3 crappy head pieces... biggest waste of MS points ever...
    im glad it was only like 100 points though ;D

PS: add me to your friends BEESHES! SO i can woop you!!!
    i goes by Godraude on Xbox live
    IM SO ADDING YOU! Look for a gamertag UVP Fox McCloud prepared to get strike by Seigfred and the Sith Apprentice!

Closed Thread

Thread Information