AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: (Rabbit) Doubt

is Konata's waifu ♥ Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2008 02:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default (Rabbit) Doubt

A great psychological manga that I started reading last night.

There's a game based on lies and deception growing popular in Japan. The game is called 'Rabbit Doubt' and it is played on cellular phones. The premise of the game is that all of the players are rabbits in a colony, and one amongst them is randomly chosen to be a wolf that has infiltrated the group of rabbits. Every round, the wolf kills off a rabbit, and every round, the group tries to figure out which of the rabbits is actually a wolf in disguise. Sometimes the kids who play this game decide to meet up in person, and Yuu, Mitsuki, Rei, Hajime, Eiji, and Haruka have done just that. Unfortunately, while the group is enjoying themselves at a karaoke club, they are rendered unconscious and awake inside, what appears to be, an old, run down mental hospital. They soon discover someone among them has decided to take on the mantle of the wolf and has already killed once. As their situation grows more dire, their trust and camaraderie quickly dissolves and they begin to accuse one another, while the wolf continues to pick them off, one by one. Who is the wolf, and can they be stopped before everyone meets a very unpleasant end?
    Source = Wikipedia
    Last edited by Shana™; 08-04-2008 at 10:21 PM.

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

I think we're braintwins.

It's great, suspenseful and it's certainly got me hooked. =9

I get the feeling the wolf is Rei or Mitsuki. But it was sad to see Mitsuki hanged. )8

is Konata's waifu ♥ Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I personally think it is Mitsuki because we never really saw her head and she wasn't really that busty like the girl we saw hanging. I think the one hanged was Haruka.

This manga had me on the edge of my seat. The only thing I dislike is the face that it is published monthly so we have to wait till the end of August to get our next juicy chapter.

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shana™ View Post

I personally think it is Mitsuki because we never really saw her head and she wasn't really that busty like the girl we saw hanging. I think the one hanged was Haruka.

This manga had me on the edge of my seat. The only thing I dislike is the face that it is published monthly so we have to wait till the end of August to get our next juicy chapter.

That's true; also the sharp piece of glass or a blade she was holding while looking through the storage room makes me think she sliced Haruka's head off.

Ugh, suspense. SnoopyCool also takes a while to translate and upload too. ;___;

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know. ;.; But they do such a fine job with those psychological manga. We'll just have to wait. Also:

Rei had me suspicious too because she was in a wheelchair, but I think that was a facade for the others to think she's weak and unable to do the things the killer is doing.

Closed Thread

Thread Information