AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Moving out how much should I have saved asking for people with experience

Senior Member allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2008 08:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Moving out how much should I have saved asking for people with experience

OKay, I know I can look this up on the internet and I have. Though I'm still not 100% sure about it, I would like to have some actually people's opinion not just some articles.

So my circumstances: When it comes to what I already have it thing like tv computer, a couch basically I got a living room. Other than that I will have nothing. I will be moving to vancouver after highschool living in a apartment, probablly won't have a roommate. I won't be going to collage immediatetly after highschool so I will have to freedom to work full time (put how highpaying can you really get with only highschool so far, unfortunaetly) . I'm currently working two jobs and thinking of saving about $2000, think that will be enough? maybe put this stress to rest.

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

Firstly, assess your total income.

Next, assess how much rent you'll be prepared to pay [this leads to the question of what sort of residence you'll be seeking and where].

Also, think about how much you'd expect to pay for food, fuel, and various other necessities.

Long story short, there's no perfect amount.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

You have to find out what you need to purchase for your new house, need to work out how much you roughly spend on food a week, rent, electricity, water etc.

You also need emergency money in case your car breaks down, you need to rush off to the doctor etc.

Just remember, you can never be too prepared. That two grand wouldn't go very far.
    ████████████

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Do you have a bed?

Also, Vancouver is not the cheapest place to live in either. Secure a job before you get out there obviously. And as mentioned, that two grand won't get you far. People who don't know any better may think it's alot - until you start paying for all your bills yourself.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I would get a really decent paying job if I were you until you go into education, in fact it would probably be best to keep it even still. Earn as much as possible in your free time and work in full hours.

Some University students that I have met when I went to one for a visit have full paying jobs which they did after university hours and on weekends. They use the money that they earn to pay for their room, bills, and what not. Not sure if that is what you mean but I am just simply stating.
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2013 12:17 PM
    It's not on any map, true places never are.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Check out the prices on utility payments, taxes in Canada have to be taken in accordance greatly along with gas. $2000 definitely will not be enough. I recommend using the bus instead of using a car though. Also take in to account how long you'll be waiting before going into college, calculate the time and how much you'll make after you've secured a fair paying job. I believe minimum wage is around 8.75 per hour, unless you go to Nunavut instead then it's 10 dollars. So don't settle for the minimum wage jobs, unless you really have no choice. Try Chapters or something, the pay is better than any of those fast food places. Or even a salesclerk if you can handle people.

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Bills and council tax cost the most money. Make sure you have a secure job that will cover the bills/rent and other expenses (remeber food isn't free and putting fuel in and maintaining your vehicle cost money too. Two stroke oil is very expensive now...). Also you will want money for oteher excursions too.

I got by on savings of £2,000 or so and had a decent wage coming in and it still is very expensive. All the little things that you think you won't notice really add up.

Closed Thread

Thread Information