AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Do you feel bad for Android 17 and 18.

Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2014 10:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Default Do you feel bad for Android 17 and 18.

Do you feel bad for them?

They were taken in by Dr. Gero and made into cyborgs. Does anyone feel bad for them or not really care.

I kinda feel bad for them, they were turned into cyborgs, against their will.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Just my moe service to all of AF~

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

NOOO!?Weren't they just created?

Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Great Teacher Kurosaki View Post
    I heard they were taken off the streets. I am about 90% sure not 100% but I thought they were taken off the streets.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2014 04:46 PM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, it's true, 17 and 18 were actual teenagers and were kidnapped by Dr.Gero and made into Andriods. The Japanese version explains this quite well, but the English dub(Funimation's version)doesn't mention this at all. In my opinion, I do have some pity for them, since they were taken against their will and were "programmed" to cause chaos, which means that it isn't entirely their faults. I am thankful that 17 and 18 are still part humans though, they're still organic beings and can be wished back by the Dragonballs, while poor 16 was killed by Cell and was a complete machine, and Shenron can't wish back inorganic beings, because they never lived I liked 16 the best, though he was programmed to kill Goku, he was able to go past his programming and repspect and love life I pity him the most :0

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2008 10:16 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Great Teacher Kurosaki View Post
    that was what i thought to.....well i guess that i am wrong.

well what gets me is when in the dbgt sieres andriod 17 (the guy one) he is split in to two forms the good and the evil. but the evil haft was in the underworld and the good still on earth....... but i thought...... i can't rember who defeat him killed him like destroyed him that is what i thought.

Gil
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hideki Motosuwa. View Post
    Yes, it's true, 17 and 18 were actual teenagers and were kidnapped by Dr.Gero and made into Andriods. The Japanese version explains this quite well, but the English dub(Funimation's version)doesn't mention this at all. In my opinion, I do have some pity for them, since they were taken against their will and were "programmed" to cause chaos, which means that it isn't entirely their faults. I am thankful that 17 and 18 are still part humans though, they're still organic beings and can be wished back by the Dragonballs, while poor 16 was killed by Cell and was a complete machine, and Shenron can't wish back inorganic beings, because they never lived I liked 16 the best, though he was programmed to kill Goku, he was able to go past his programming and repspect and love life I pity him the most :0
    Yea I thought so lol. Anyways yea I do pity Android 16 and I wish he could be brought back to life but yea how you said, he was inorganic. 16 could of done so much good, such a pity.

Junior Member Dbz_yaoi_fan is infamous around these parts Dbz_yaoi_fan is infamous around these parts Dbz_yaoi_fan is infamous around these parts Dbz_yaoi_fan is infamous around these parts Dbz_yaoi_fan is infamous around these parts Dbz_yaoi_fan is infamous around these parts Dbz_yaoi_fan is infamous around these parts Dbz_yaoi_fan is infamous around these parts Dbz_yaoi_fan is infamous around these parts Dbz_yaoi_fan is infamous around these parts Dbz_yaoi_fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2008 01:15 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down

i agree about that 16 thing... i cannot believe it why did cell killed 16.. i mean if shenron could awake all kind of characters to alive i'm sure he could awake 16 too... but to be total machine... not good... but if shenron would been able to restore at least parts of 16... and then bulma had made 16 again to alive... now about that?

I know my bad English... I'm from Finland...
    I support Dragonball Z Yaoi...
    ...with my whole life.
    Deal with it...

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

16 was epic.He was like probably the best DBZ character.He could have PWNED Cell if he had the steel to do it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information