Signature of the Week #14 Theme
Theme: Suck up to the Mods!
Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Now as you may or may now know, one of the site owners, Princess Minako, celebrated her birthday recently. So I figured, why not reward some of our Moderators and Admins for all their hard work? This week, make a gift of a signature to your favorite Mod! You must send me two copies of your signature, one with ‘AnimeGalleries.net’ and the other with the Mod or Admin’s name upon it. Good luck entrants!!!
1) The signature must not be larger than "500x160" and no smaller than “350x90”. Any signature over the limit in either direction will be disqualified.
2) Animation may be used provided its size does not exceed 1MB
3) Check with Serated if you are unsure about "appropriate content" for this contest (E.G. no ‘H’ based images or anything too ecchi)
4) All entries MUST be in by 19:00 GMT (non-adjusted) Thursday, August 7th, 2008
5) All entries MUST be have “Animegalleries.net” on your entry signature. Entries that do not have this will NOT be part of the competition unless edited.
6) By entering, you are giving ‘Animegalleries.net’ irrevocable right to use your entry through site promotion and so on (Artists will still be credited).
1) You are only allowed to enter a signature that has been created by YOU and has not been used in any other competition or posted anywhere else on the internet. The signature should be made specifically for use only in that week's competition. Participants are entitled to submit ONE signature per competition. Any entry that has been ripped/stolen will be immediately disqualified.
2) Any reference to subjects like missed deadlines, entering, not entering, are NOT tolerated. It provides a clear indication of who may (not) be involved in the competition, while potentially 'giving away' entries. Disclosure of signature author, be it yours or another participants, will result in BOTH signatures being disqualified from the competition.
3) All comments regarding the SOTW competition should be made in the Theme Topic. Should you have any concerns or queries after the topic closure please contact Serated.
All entries and participants must abide by the aforementioned rules otherwise risk having their entry disqualified (incl. late or do not follow criteria of the theme).
All entries must be PMed to Serated by August 7th, all entries sent after will not be entered. Please label your message ‘SOTW #14 Entry’ so my life is easier…
These stocks are completely OPTIONAL. Use them if you do not have one you already like.
Just for the record, Serated is not a Mod. Make a signature for Minako using the first stock, one for FlashD using the second, and one for MaruDashi using the third. Those are my suggestions, but feel free to come up with ideas.