AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: how would you rule the world?

SOS Brigade Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 039 - Jigglypuff 007 - Squirtle Maserati
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2014 12:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Broly3k8

Quote Originally Posted by poison.ivy View Post
    I wouldn't. It's just not worth it.

...buuuut, if I would, I'd have to kill off and sterilize many many people, so that would probably make me extremely unpopular at first, but eventually people would realize that I'm right and be happy. ^^
    Funny cause thats what Hitler said...

Back from Afghanistan (for a good 8-9 months now), and my first child is due in a few weeks, yet my heart is still beating at 120bpm plus. I love house, Hardstyle, Trance, and a few other sub genres. EDM for life.

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by erised_lily View Post
    We can at least point and laugh right? If ever you have a bad day you can just go to the newly remodeled Sarah Desert and automatically feel better. *says in blissful tone*

Btw, subtle name change=awesome. *high fiiiiiiiives*
    Well if you didn't fancy a trip all the way there- it'll be on TV. One of the perks of me ruling the world
    As for the name change, some guys in my geography class used to call me Sahara so they'd be pwned on that one ^^

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

No offense to anyone, but some people in here seriously do not know how to run the world. Most of your ideals are things that the community and government are trying to put a stop to. 24 hour raves all over the country!? Come on!! Imagine the drug abuse, fatalities, drunken children, fires, not to mention the streets will be covered in dead bodies and vomit. And all we would have to back us up are drunk police officers that can't even walk in a straight line. What will the elderly think? They would probably commit suicide, then what will world look like.

I vowed never to take my own life, but if any of you people ruled the world, I think that I would go against my own personal rule.
    That which is; is the truth.

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2016 10:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In my world, serious criminals join chain gangs. The more they slip up, the closer they get to the chair. The harder they work, thec loser they get to the outside. They'll earn their keep through any private company willing to have them do the project. I'm tired of this PC prison nonsense. Don't they realize that the only real deterrents left with jail is getting it up the behind?

Senior Member Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

With an iron fist.
    I'd make everyone be environmentalists, but the hardcore kind. Like hippies, but better.

Ultimate Fear Inducer Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd rule it with a calm, but serious mind. I'd be reasonable ruler, but there'd be laws no doubt to keep the world in order. I would allow a lot of freedoms though. Basically I would be a kind ruler, but when trouble is caused, I will bring down the fist of justice.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With an iron fist.I would never run the world.Wall-Mart is the first step to world dom.Honestly,they have ties from everything to the Prime Ministers to the President evn to your local Mom and Pop shop.It's impossible to rule the world.What would happen to the cultures?Would there be an ambassador?

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2011 12:29 AM
    Threads

Screw 5 days of skool. Make it 3 days a week xD jk for some folks atleast

Senior Member 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2012 03:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    No offense to anyone, but some people in here seriously do not know how to run the world. Most of your ideals are things that the community and government are trying to put a stop to. 24 hour raves all over the country!? Come on!! Imagine the drug abuse, fatalities, drunken children, fires, not to mention the streets will be covered in dead bodies and vomit. And all we would have to back us up are drunk police officers that can't even walk in a straight line. What will the elderly think? They would probably commit suicide, then what will world look like.

I vowed never to take my own life, but if any of you people ruled the world, I think that I would go against my own personal rule.
    i bet she will have a backup plan for that....
    dont question the imagination of meka....

taste the rainbow

BANKAI! ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 44NekoStarr66 View Post
    i bet she will have a backup plan for that....
    dont question the imagination of meka....
    hmm kaj...ofcourse i wouldn't let people run around taking drugs...for one thing if you dare are caught taking drugs or giving them away you will be sent to the pit where you can take all the drugs you want and die on your own and not put the influence on others...the elderly will be put in a section of the world where it's nice and quiet and unrowdy and they wont here alot of the rave music...same for the children

annnd some people will have to work at these stations and make sure the elderly and kids are ok and don't get hurt or anything and get all the food and meds they need..

and plush the street washers will keep the vomit off the ground

now don't test me....
    ^^ i know how to rule the world my way....
    don't underestimate me because that's not cool...
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

Dude, the rave idea was mine. My brilliance, don't go giving it away to someone else.

Now as for substance abuse... That wouldn't happen. Alcohol would be outlawed, since I despise it. It is a nasty thing, alcohol. Well, in large quantities at least. But at the raves no one would be allowed to drink REGARDLESS of their age. If they want to drink, do it in the confines of your own home please.
    And as for the drugs, no one would have any need for them! They would all be high on loooove. Like hippies, only they don't hug trees. And they dress better. And the women actually shave. Because, I mean, come on people! Personal hygeine please?!? *says more shrilly than necessary*

BANKAI! ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

adding to lily's rule ^^
    see>? we did think about that
    o_o why need drugs?
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

Senior Member Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2013 01:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: B_o_n_d_l_e_s_s

If I did world domination? Hmm..well I would make everyone my SLAVES...just kidding...
    When I was 10 I've always wanted an animeland I called it AnimeTopia. Maybe AnimeTopia or World peace or even CandyWorld! CandyWorld will bring smiles! ^.^

AnimeTopia- A place where everyone is happy and satisfied with everything.
    Its where anime is everywhere we go.

Chibi Wuver ^^ Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2014 02:27 AM
    Threads

Make Everyone Cosplay o.o

Hey at least It would be interesting.
    "Not your Average Noob"

Konata Izumi is my Female Equal o.o

"Tad out dated Sig Gonna Whip it a bit now that I am back *muahah*"

Senior Member Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2009 07:37 PM
    Threads

I'd rule with benevolence, and control the masses through the media, happiness, and progress. People not satisfied with the righteous reforms I make can choose from many independent nations not part of the empire. If not, they'll be quietly executed as anti-human scum.
    Also, imperial nation states and cultures would be idealised to appear to conform to stereotypes, and you would be able to tell the difference everywhere.

The military would be carefully organised, and I'd have checks on power for all generals and admirals. Apparently, making soldiers more loyal to their unit can greatly reduce the chances of charismatic leaders staging mutiny, whilst making them fight more effectively on their own. There would be various forces with their own balances, of sorts. Smaller, hi-tech, better equipped armies, and massive hordes with very powerful weapons. Both can balance each other out.

It might be necessary to have small-scale, controlled wars in certain regions to justify the military in the first place. Maybe limited wars between imperial forces and individual nations, as well. Genocide would be strictly forbidden. Inevitably, the population would have to be kept down, and soldiers would be the only ones dying in large numbers. Only armed forces and the hopeless would be involved.
    Imagine the endless wars in 1984. It would work on that principle.

[/evil]

In addition to that, many specialist autonomous regions would be formed, dedicated to special interests and sub-cultures. You could have Hisa Hoshi's AnimeTopia; Stargate World at Cheyenne Mountain; Simpsons world aka Springfield; Grand Theft Auto world (have a guess at what sort of stuff would happen there); Video Game City; and so on, and so forth.
    Last edited by Liquidus Zeromus; 08-22-2008 at 08:32 PM.
    FIGHT THE FUTURE

Closed Thread

Thread Information