AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Almighty Gintama Thread

Member cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2009 01:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Almighty Gintama Thread

Post here and chat and shtuff to talk about the comedic wonder which is gintama
    Voyeurism does not equal science...
    YOU FAIL AS A HUMAN!!
    Robo-Ky

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Well, maybe you should post down what is Gintama first. :3

From Wiki:
    The story takes place in Edo (known today as Tokyo because of the name change in 1868), Japan, which has been taken over by aliens called Amanto since the late Edo period. The samurai of Japan have fallen, and the Amanto placed a ban on carrying swords in public. The story focuses on an eccentric samurai, Gintoki Sakata, his (partial) apprentice Shinpachi Shimura, and a teenage alien girl: Kagura. All three are "free-lancers" who search for work in order to pay the monthly rent, which usually goes unpaid anyway.
    Besides this series, does have a lot of parodies. :3

The best would always be of Kenpachi Sensei.

To know more, watch the OVA, Shouen-Jump Fest. you'll laugh hard, trust me. Plagiarism? D: LOL Gundam. <3

Member cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2009 01:25 PM
    Threads

eh heh heh.. yeah that woulda been a good idea..
    >_>
    <_<

i wonder where Gin-san gets his lolipops?
    Voyeurism does not equal science...
    YOU FAIL AS A HUMAN!!
    Robo-Ky

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tell me what's not to like.Although I'm not sure that it counts as Feudal since it takes part in an alternate universe where instead of the armies taking over the aliens took over and the swords were outlawed.

I'm a Shinsengumi fanboy,So Ask Me To Commit Seppuku.
    Last edited by Diocletian; 08-28-2008 at 06:50 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information