AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: .Hack//G.U

~Hyper Brigade Leader~ Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2008 12:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    From place to place, never in one spot for long!
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 100101101010

Wink .Hack//G.U

Has anyone ever played this game?! ~Bounces off the cyber walls.~ I just finished playing vol. 2! I'm curious on peoples thoughts about this game! Who are your favorite characters? Do you plan on getting all the vol.? :3

Junior Member ShinAkuma will become famous soon enough ShinAkuma will become famous soon enough ShinAkuma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2010 11:28 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6596-6549-1320-1799

Yes Actually I have all three, and beat all of them. I love how the plot of the game is so intense and gets you at the edge of your seat(or couch). I loved all of it except when you get people at the end of the game that you can use, which would of helped before but useless now. I think Kuhn was my favorite character, even though he was a womanizer :P

~Hyper Brigade Leader~ Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart has a reputation beyond repute Amulet Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Aww LUCKY! I don't have vol. 3 yet! ~Pouts.~ But I'll keep an eye out for it. I like the plot myself, it really does add a kick. :3 My favorite character would have to be... Between Alkaid and Haseo. BUT the one thing I didn't like about this game is the Haseo x Atoli pairing. :|

Junior Member ShinAkuma will become famous soon enough ShinAkuma will become famous soon enough ShinAkuma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

No kidding. I don't want to spoil anything for you, but you will be very, very disappointed when Shino comes back. Your gonna gonna be happy shes back but mad at what happens, especially if you liked watching the TV show. Alkaid was pretty cool, even though she was more of a tomboy, she still liked Haseo. Have you played the regular .hack games? Because this series completely connects to the one before it.

Senior Member queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2010 02:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have all seven in the dothack series. But I played the first GU game without finishing the fourth one, Quarantine. Just couldn't wait to see how it differed.^_^ I keep saying I'm going to go ahead and finish it and then replay Rebirth but haven't done it yet. My boss battles always took forever.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

So sad, but so true lol. Took forever for me also. I think whatgot me into the game the most besides the storyline was the way you battled. The first for .hack games had long dungeons and endless battles. I couldn't make that transition back haha.

Member araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2009 11:12 AM
    Threads

yey .hack, yeah I played it, it was pretty cool, although the dungeons seemed rather repetitive and boring at some point, but I found it to be great overall. I found the ending to be rather unique and original, and most definitely fitting for the story the anime started, also the ending episode, the returner, really ended it cool.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    Do you think about me now and then?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

That was the best ending. I couldn't ask for a better one. They need to make another series, seriously haha.

Junior Member TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2009 08:10 PM
    Threads

I borrow vol.1 from a friend and own vol.2 and 3 myself. I really enjoy the .hack and the G.U myself ^.^

AoiOokami - EuphRO
    I thank Xieshunnuan~san for the sig^.^

~Family~

My Older Angel Sister~ KagomeAsakura Onee-sama
    My Older Kind Sister~ Miss Chii Motosuwa Onee-sama
    My Kitsune Brother~ Xieshunnuan-san
    My Nee-chan~ aka-ba-ra-hana-wabi-ra-chan

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ShinAkuma View Post
    No kidding. I don't want to spoil anything for you, but you will be very, very disappointed when Shino comes back. Your gonna gonna be happy shes back but mad at what happens, especially if you liked watching the TV show. Alkaid was pretty cool, even though she was more of a tomboy, she still liked Haseo. Have you played the regular .hack games? Because this series completely connects to the one before it.
    Oh man. I wanna know what happens but I don't want to get angry either!! x3 Oh well. But yes I've played the other .Hack games. I own afew of them and rented out the rest. :3

Senior Member queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2010 02:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, this topic has prompted me to go back and finally finish that Quarantine. I wanna see the endings to both series. *dreads fighting Cubia again*

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Its so hard to readjust to playing the regular .hack, the fighting system is completely different and not fun besides pulling off staccato haha. I played most of that game with Japanese voice overs lol. Too me it sound a bit better, then after i learned how to understand somewhat, turned off subtitles. It helped me learn!

Junior Member Gold_guardian is just really nice Gold_guardian is just really nice Gold_guardian is just really nice Gold_guardian is just really nice Gold_guardian is just really nice Gold_guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2008 08:22 PM
    Threads

Gu is one of my all time favorite games (I count the 3 seperate parts as one complete game when put together) Sure the gameplay itself isn't perfect but it's got one of the most intresting stories in the video game world and the characters all rock!

It's a shame that they didn't make Ovan playable as a bonus

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

That was the best ending. I couldn't ask for a better one. They need to make another series, seriously haha.
    There is another in the works, actually :3

I personally LOVE .Hack//G.U. and its one of my favorite game series. Alkaid, Endrance and

Natsume, a unlockable character
    are my favorite characters. I loved the ending but I wish they could have made Sirius a playable party character =/
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

GU didnt really live up to the orginal from my point of view though the battle system was slightly better the menu system sucked takes too long to surf through items to find what you need and it also lacked the challenge too it was too easy. Hell I think the developer got lazy on GU, story was good but that about it they got rid of a lot of stats such as evasion and accuracy which just turned it to a button masher game no more strategy. only thing I found was an improvement was that it no longer neede load up to enter the next room

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yeah I was happy about that too. The loading took up more time than was needed. And the 10-15 layers of floors were too much, especially if you wanted to unlock stuff in the books .

And what other game is in works? The only one I can think of is .hack//Fragment and thats only out in Japan.

Chibi Wuver ^^ Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2014 02:27 AM
    Threads

unfortunately I do not have a Ps2 >.>

My Brother did but hes moved away with it now and I'm to lazy to get the rest of the GU set.

Will get around to it eventually I loved the first GU.
    "Not your Average Noob"

Konata Izumi is my Female Equal o.o

"Tad out dated Sig Gonna Whip it a bit now that I am back *muahah*"

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

And what other game is in works? The only one I can think of is .hack//Fragment and thats only out in Japan.
    Well the new .Hack anime/manga is .hack//Link and I've heard they plan on making a game for it too. Dont know when thats gonna happen though, prolly not for a while =/
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Everyone's waiting for that time when they actually get the online rpg game actually online

I'm going to look the .hack//Link up. What makes me upset is that they made .hack//Fragment and it's ONLINE, but its only in japan.

Junior Member Alex Caruso has a reputation beyond repute Alex Caruso has a reputation beyond repute Alex Caruso has a reputation beyond repute Alex Caruso has a reputation beyond repute Alex Caruso has a reputation beyond repute Alex Caruso has a reputation beyond repute Alex Caruso has a reputation beyond repute Alex Caruso has a reputation beyond repute Alex Caruso has a reputation beyond repute Alex Caruso has a reputation beyond repute Alex Caruso has a reputation beyond repute Alex Caruso's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2008 05:56 AM
    Threads

I've played all of the .hack//G.U. games, though the battles are a bit repetitive, it's really fun - I lose track of time when I start playing.
    Getting to the end was really worth it - Pi had the most cute marriage wedding with Haseo (in my opinion).

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

All three of the games are amazing :] I remember I was curious to what the new .//hack games had, and the changes were pretty good.
    I'd have to go with Alkaid and Atoli for a party at least ;-; I always go for the healer/fighter combo.
    I'm kinda bummed that I couldnt play the 2, 3, and 4th of the .//hack infection series.
    I actually just finished doing everything in the 3rd and last G.U. game.
    Derp.

Closed Thread

Thread Information