AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Why do you think

Keeping Score Without The Music Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2014 12:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Default Why do you think

Why do you think Akira Toriyama never mentioned anything about the saiyan's mothers. Like Goku's or vegeta's or Broly's.

I never really thought about this until another member brought it up. Anyways why do you think he did that.

Not counting saiyans like Goten, Trunks, and Gohan.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Alice Carroll reading articles on Anime Globe~

Member cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2009 01:25 PM
    Threads

i have returned to post my insight on this matter, i bet you're happy!
    as for that..
    i always wondered that myself...
    mebe saiyans reproduce asexually?
    Voyeurism does not equal science...
    YOU FAIL AS A HUMAN!!
    Robo-Ky

Circlejerk Elitist DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

That's actually an interesting question, But to reproducee asexually, lol, they probably thought there was no point in mentioning who produced those saiyans, But it's just sad with goten and trunks, making it look easy turning into a super saiyan.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think it might have something to do with Freeza.In the Bardock movie there were hardly any women.In anime this can usually be explained by the king taking the women for himself since he is a higher authority.i.e.Samurai 7.I'm guessing.Don't bash.

Member cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2009 01:25 PM
    Threads

interesting subject indeed...
    maybe female saiyans are rare?
    Voyeurism does not equal science...
    YOU FAIL AS A HUMAN!!
    Robo-Ky

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2014 04:46 PM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I really don't have much of an idea why And on a side-note(sorry to get off-topic), there were a few females in the bar on Planet Vegeta. Remember when Bardock came back to Vegeta all beaten up by Dodoria-san?? He went to the bar to try to warn the rest of the Saiyans, and you can see quite a few females in the background. And I'm sorry if I'm wrong, I haven't seen that movie in a while ;>>

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2008 10:16 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hideki Motosuwa. View Post
    I really don't have much of an idea why And on a side-note(sorry to get off-topic), there were a few females in the bar on Planet Vegeta. Remember when Bardock came back to Vegeta all beaten up by Dodoria-san?? He went to the bar to try to warn the rest of the Saiyans, and you can see quite a few females in the background. And I'm sorry if I'm wrong, I haven't seen that movie in a while ;>>
    no you are right about that and ya thanks for briing it up Vampire_Ichigo.... now the dieing question will be answeresd. but i really want to see the movie now.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

There were female Saiyan, Akira just didn't feel it relevant to show them cause he couldn't think of any real reason to. And again, he preferred male characters given it was primarily a male show.

He talked about this in one of those .. daizenshuu things or whatever the hell they're called in Japan.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Because nobody cares about the girls.
    ████████████

Senior Member TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

(sighs)
    Think about it for a moment. Who knows anything about Saiyans?
    Goku? No.
    Raditz? No.
    Vegeta? No.
    All of them grew up after the destruction of their homeworld. The only ones who'd know much about Saiyans would be Nappa and Frieza. Vegeta & Raditz could've learned from Nappa but I doubt it would be possible with Frieza controlling every instant of their lives and the scouters always listening. Nappa is an idiot and never really got a chance to divulge information to anyone before Vegeta killed him. Frieza, I'd bet, was not inclined to politely inform his surviving enemies of their origins.
    There's no reason that any of them should know a single thing about their families. The only reason we know about Bardock is because Frieza thought Goku resembled him and TOEI felt like making a special about him. The same TOEI urge let us see Vegeta's father.

I suppose it's also possible that they were strictly patriarchal and didn't place much value on women (so they weren't worth mentioning) but that's no more that idle speculation.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 08-10-2008 at 01:48 PM.
    | Puppy Linux || Get it right. ||

If you would like to seek unification with my dynasty, simply plant the flag of the Central Asterikan Republic into your signature to join in the glory that is TheAsterism!

Closed Thread

Thread Information