AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Tag force 2 questions.

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Tag force 2 questions.

Ok so I am playing tag force two it's a game to mess about with for me I have seen there are downloadables but cannot find where to down load them.

SO my questions are this where do you download a deck recipe and how do you partner with sya the dark magician girl I have beat her then beat her a further 10 times in the free duel mode
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Banned Forum / Chat micky0604 is infamous around these parts micky0604 is infamous around these parts micky0604's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2008 04:38 AM
    Threads

Unhappy The Story of Chopsticks

Chian fighting!! Chopsticks are used every day in China.Now I'd like to take this opportunity to share their interesting history with you. I think you'll agree that even an ordinary item used in daily wow power leveling life can have a fascinating story. Although chopsticks originated in China, they are widely used in many Asian countries.The first chopsticks were made from bone and jade. In the Spring and Autumn period, copper and iron chopsticks came into being. In ancient times, the rich wow powerleveling used jade or gold chopsticks to display their wealth. Many kings and emperors used silver chopsticks to see if their food had been poisoned. Chopsticks are traditionally placed in brides' dowries,because "chopsticks" in Chinese is pronounced "kuaizi", which sounds like "get a son soon." Many foreign wow pl friends try to use chopsticks when they visit China. Even the former president of the United States Richard Nixon, used chopsticks at the welcoming banquet held in his honor. As soon as he left his table wow power leveling, a foreign diplomat grabbed his chopsticks as a historical souvenir. Remember to tell this interesting story the next time you eat with foreign wow powerleveling friends and show off your knowledge.

Senior Member seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 05:52 PM
    Threads

okay, first and foremost, gx2 is a brutally long game to finish (you know all hearts in all characters pages 1-2) you have to atleast beat the game once with a page 1 char in order to team up with any page 2 chars, as for the downloadables, use your psp on a hotspot, run the game then use the "go to yu-gi-oh! website" option and download it there. most downloads however, can be found in a gx game for ps2, simply connect both consoles via usb and you do the math.
    Thine soul is mine for the keeping
    As a thousand rivers now dividing
    Provides me with that much needed killing!

Sig by: Jagan Eye

Weep as much as you want, and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul, for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved, like the gentle thrust of my sword.

Closed Thread

Thread Information