AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Boondocks

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

They need to put more black cartoon shows on Adult Swim.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    I'm black. Ruckus is the biggest racist on Boondocks-he couldn't get away with doing the stuff he does in the US in Africa.

He'd have a fit that Africans are prospering and that there's no more apartheid.

The Africans wouldn't put up with Ruckus' racist shenanigans.
    This reply is for people who don't know you're a silly troll and might agree.

Ruckus would be glad they were all in their own land, shooting and killing and child-abducting and having AIDS, and wouldn't go.

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    This reply is for people who don't know you're a silly troll and might agree.

Ruckus would be glad they were all in their own land, shooting and killing and child-abducting and having AIDS, and wouldn't go.

YOU'RE FLAMING kiddo.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

YOU'RE FLAMING kiddo.
    YOU'RE TROLLING, lamer.

EDIT: If you think my predictions on how Uncle Ruckus, an extreme caricature of racism, would react reflect my own views on black people, not only do you not even begin to know me or my upbringing, but your name is probably Mavericker. That makes you a dumb troll unworthy of serious responses.
    Last edited by Sanosuke23; 07-26-2008 at 07:19 PM.

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

maverick..dear god, please..i hope you aren't black. i would lose all hope for my race. ALL hope. at least leave me with this one drop.

but yes. i used to love the show. it was something i had never seen before on cable television. the controversial topic points and portrayals make it worth while. and, politically correct stick in the muds suck. so more power to aaron. i dont agree with all of the deeper messages of his episodes, but some .. just really hit the nail about people. like the r. kelly episode or the m.l.k. one.

i love aaron characters, too. xD the man is a creative genius. rileeeey is my homeboyyyy.

only thing..i havent seen it since the end of season 1. well..i saw one episode from another season..the usher one? which kinda..was a disappointment. i need to get back into it.

GRRRRRR Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2008 11:03 PM
    Threads

No I don't like it. It's the most RETARDED show I've ever seen. I don't see a point. It doesn't need to be so vulgar either. It's unnecessary.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@MF: Honestly, while I enjoy the show and all Aaron's said he's more restricted on the show and it's kinda obvious. The strips may have gotten pulled from almost every paper in America, but at least he was able to get to that point in that medium.

I mean damn, they won't even put Michael Ceasar in the show.

And don't worry about Mav being black. His race is "troll," nothing more.

@Tide: Believe it or not the level of profanity is just being authentic.
    Last edited by Sanosuke23; 07-26-2008 at 06:58 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Music Fiend View Post
    maverick..dear god, please..i hope you aren't black. i would lose all hope for my race. ALL hope. at least leave me with this one drop.

but yes. i used to love the show. it was something i had never seen before on cable television. the controversial topic points and portrayals make it worth while. and, politically correct stick in the muds suck. so more power to aaron. i dont agree with all of the deeper messages of his episodes, but some .. just really hit the nail about people. like the r. kelly episode or the m.l.k. one.

i love aaron characters, too. xD the man is a creative genius. rileeeey is my homeboyyyy.

only thing..i havent seen it since the end of season 1. well..i saw one episode from another season..the usher one? which kinda..was a disappointment. i need to get back into it.
    Yes I am.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yes I am.
    Mavvy, I'm blacker than you and my skin is practically translucent.

You are a pasty basement-dweller with A Beautiful Mind that excels at pissing off twelve-year-olds and the gullible. It's fun, because we both feed on attention so it's good for me, too.

BUT ANYWAY, I suggest to anyone that likes the show but never read the newspaper comic strip, pick up the collected volumes, ending with All the Rage. It's witty, honest, and thought-provoking.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    Mavvy, I'm blacker than you and my skin is practically translucent.

You are a pasty basement-dweller with A Beautiful Mind that excels at pissing off twelve-year-olds and the gullible. It's fun, because we both feed on attention so it's good for me, too.

BUT ANYWAY, I suggest to anyone that likes the show but never read the newspaper comic strip, pick up the collected volumes, ending with All the Rage. It's witty, honest, and thought-provoking.
    I'm an African-American. You saying I'm not "black enough" boy?

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Ooooooooooo-kay. This has gone WAY off topic. Mavericker, until you cant create a thread without imposing your religion on us or have an unbiased opinion on EVERYTHING being anti-religious, please refrain from thread making.

Closed

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()