AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Attention to detail like nothing else I've ever seen

Senior Member Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2010 07:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Attention to detail like nothing else I've ever seen

I've only seen Onegai Teacher and Twins a couple weeks ago but I already know they are amazing animes and the stories, I think, are great. I had heard they were drawn based on Lake Kizaki but when I saw comparison pictures....This is-not is possibly but is- the most attention to detail, I have ever seen in any movie or anime that claims to be shot on site or based on a real location. I'll post links at the bottom.

In The Godfather, it is said some is filmed on Staten Island (my home Island) and Law and Order sometimes says a location on Staten Island, but none of the L&O locations can be found by any of us 500,000 people.

I don't care if you hated the stories. Hated the premises of them. Hated the dubs or hated the characters. If these guys deserve nothing else, they deserve the admiration of the anime community for the most incredible(and it looks beautiful to boot) reproduction of an area ever shown as a place for a story. If I ever visit Japan, it will be to visit Lake Kizaki and the Negano and Seikotei areas.

I still don't believe it, myself; it's not just one thing, not just 2 or three or a dozen things; this is the Lake Kizaki area in anime form.....That house from Twins is actually there and looks exactly the same.

site with many pictures:
    http://www.cuso4.org/photos/tyo20040...o-onetwins.htm

Youtube videos that illustrate how great these artists are:
    +
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by Deadeye31; 07-25-2008 at 10:42 AM.

Senior Member XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Eye Of Horus Ankh
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2013 12:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

tht 1st vid--they look like exact replecations
    awareness
    consciousness
    balance

Closed Thread

Thread Information