AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Command And Conquer 3: Kanes Wrath

Hay thar, Steel ^_~ Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2008 11:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Command And Conquer 3: Kanes Wrath

hey all, i was wondering if anybody knows about , or has played Command And Conquer 3: Kanes Wrath

-what are your thoughts?
    -anything you dislike/like?
    -anything worse/better than Command And Conquer 3: Tiberiam Wars?

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

I have, it was meh, ok. I really couldn't be botherd to make a judgement on it, because it's an expansion pack.

The campaign was pretty good, the new sub-sides we're all well made and the epic units were good fun.

It wasn't any better or any worser than C&C3, in all fairness, I kinda felt like it was a waste of money.

Hay thar, Steel ^_~ Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2008 11:12 AM
    Threads

Thankyou for your opinion, I agree on the fact about the epic units like the MARV and others.

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

=__= i dont see the point of another C&C ... RTS games are dead... !

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sataned View Post
    =__= i dont see the point of another C&C ... RTS games are dead... !

Says who? look at some of the most recent RTS releases, Universe at War, World in Conflict, and the up coming release of Red Alert 3. In all fairness, RTS is just getting into its prime again.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know, right? The simple fact that Red Alert 3 has Armored Russian Bears is enough to defend the strength of the RTS genre.

ARMORED RUSSIAN BEARS.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    I know, right? The simple fact that Red Alert 3 has Armored Russian Bears is enough to defend the strength of the RTS genre.

ARMORED RUSSIAN BEARS.

I KNOW! that has to be the best unit idea for an RTS ever, it is just full of epic win.

Prepare to see maps filled to the brim with angry, armored communist bears.
    Last edited by The Governator; 07-27-2008 at 11:18 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information