AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Power Puff Girls Z

Junior Member AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2009 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Power Puff Girls Z

Hello Anime-Lovers!

I'd just like to announce, have any of you heard of PPGZ? They've turned Power Puff Girls into an anime, so all three girls have their own Transformations, so, do any of you like this anime?
    *~Lucky Star~*

* ! KONATA ! *

BY

AnimeEyes..x..

ಠ_ಠ  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2008 02:35 PM
    Threads

Are you serious? Oh, wow. I haven't seen it, but i think it would be interesting to watch.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Jigoku Shoujo elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 10:42 PM
    Threads

yup I have seen PPGZ

Senior Member hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

I've seen a few minutes of the first episode. I'm not that surprised that they made the show into an anime series. Although, I'm not that impressed with the new "looks" for all of the characters. It's interesting to watch though.

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better then your dreams."
    Forever&ever ily (:

Member IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2009 05:28 PM
    Threads

I saw the transformations on YouTube once, I rofl'd.

Junior Member Helena is on a distinguished road Helena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2008 02:47 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Happi Giraffe22 View Post
    Are you serious? Oh, wow. I haven't seen it, but i think it would be interesting to watch.
    Hm, I agree. I haven't seen PPG in years.
    And though she be but little, she is fierce!

ಠ_ಠ  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My sister just told me that she watched it while she was in Japan. She said it was really weird.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

I have seen most of the series and I think that it is pretty good. The transformation sequences can get a little annoying though, especially when all three girls transform at the same time (although this does not happen a lot).

I get very nostalgic whenever I watch the show because of the familiar villains that are in it like Mojo Jojo.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Senior Member Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

Dirty secret: I loved PPG.
    I heard a long time ago that PPGZ was coming out, but never got around to watching it. Thank you for reminding me! It looks really cool in a loser way.

Junior Member AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2009 09:18 AM
    Threads

''I saw the transformations on YouTube once, I rofl'd.''
    Lol, I thought the transformations were cool, but it's funny at the same time, when their arms are out in front of the screen, they go right and left, with their mouth open, haha!
    *~Lucky Star~*

* ! KONATA ! *

BY

AnimeEyes..x..

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i saw it.....I think it failed.American cartoons don't look good in Japanese.It's like maing 2 Stupid Dogs into anime.

Junior Member Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 04:48 AM
    Threads

ohhh i wanted to see it but i didnt make it in time to see the first episode!

Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 360 is where its at

I seen it before, it looks pretty good I think if they put it on cartoonetwork it would be a pretty big hit. because they really dont show any anime anymore on there.

Member Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2009 11:46 PM
    Threads

I've heard of this show some time ago. Haven't gotten around to actually watching it. It looks interesting, being a fan of the Powerpuff Girls and all, so here's to hoping there're episodes with subtitles.

^ Much agreed with Shadows curse. It's a familiar show by name, so it will catch a lot of attention.

Junior Member misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2008 07:53 PM
    Threads

Oh gods its finally happening. I looked it up and it looks kinda funny, couldnt help but laugh at the pictures. I remember watching them when I was younger and it was kinda cool, it wasnt like your average kid's show cause it had some funny stuff in it (bad example)
    Now it just looks funny

Sorry my post wasnt exactly helpful, just wanted to express my opinion :P

'Ha ha ha ha...
    So predictable... I knew you would come... and I see you brought the mighty Hellscream... his blood, is mine... As is your whole... misbegotten race!The boy believed you could be saved... But he didn't know, what burns within your soul... when in your heart, you know, we are the same!'

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wah! i just saw the first 2 eps and its just one of those things that makes you wanna watch more of it. those transformations, especially bubbles, are so cute an funny. ^^ i like the show overall, though. its fun to see those memorable characters like mojojojo (jeez, he grew a lot) in anime-form.

+ YouTube Video

Junior Member uchihaluv3434 is a jewel in the rough uchihaluv3434 is a jewel in the rough uchihaluv3434 is a jewel in the rough uchihaluv3434 is a jewel in the rough uchihaluv3434's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2008 09:15 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: n/a

Yeah, I've seen it before....i was looking for the reg. one on Youtube cuz I haven't seen it in...well...forever(!) and that's what came up instead. I gotta admit, it's pretty cute!
    that's me on the drums.....I LUV ROCK BAND!!!!!

Member Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2009 02:28 PM
    Threads

it looks ok. Not bad, and they gave it a taste of the anime we know and love. I just hate how they made mojojojo. He's supposed to be short.

Life is full of different suprises. Most you can't predict.

I made my sig and avi ^_^

Senior Member Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 09:34 PM
    Threads

It's okay. It lost some of the charm that made the original a masterpiece. The smaller things is what makes it just a generic magical girl anime, and not PPG. (The girls aren't sisters, the silliness is over the top; instead of a solid script) I don't know, I'm picky when it comes to my anime. It's decent to say the least.

Steam ID: Zombilicious

Senior Member Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2009 09:32 PM
    Threads

mmmm, the characters seemd ok at first glance but when you sit down to watch it, it gets kind of boring because there is no real hardcore scripting, its like a bad story written by an amatuer author

My sister is Kissed by Neji my OTHER sister is Morning Grace.......i gots family!

Senior Member DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 09:15 PM
    Threads

I saw an episode or two a while back. It was interesting to see how it compared to the original PowerPuff Girls. The transformations, I thought, were weird. I really liked how they made Buttercup and Bubbles look, though.
    エレクトロ・ワールド

The ground shook and cracked, the sun in the sky descended into my hand

Member YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2008 07:10 PM
    Threads

Ha ha holy wow, I bet its better than the American version :3.

A Reality, inspiring moment begins right now.

Click on the pictures to feed them yummy berries!

Senior Member Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 01:45 AM
    Threads

Power puff anime? omg, i didnt see that coming

Sakurablue
    Unofficial Tokyo Mew Mew Fanclub:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=78783

.sugar and spice. iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurablue View Post
    Power puff anime? omg, i didnt see that coming
    same for me not to mention that I saw the PPG episodes on CN so many times that I'm pretty much fed up with the series

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

haha yeah i was a huge fan (still am) of PPG and when I saw that an anime was out on youtube i couldn't resist - it is sooo kawaii!! ^^ Definitely worth taking a look at.

Closed Thread

Thread Information