AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: What type or girl or guy are you looking for?

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    I don't hate white women.

Why do a lot of them have flat butts and why do a lot of them go and get Botox?
    I am not having a great day and this isn't helping. But I'm not going to chew you out... Again. *sighs* Mavericker, you're being biased. Its not just white women that have the features you have none-too-graciously pointed out, like Music Fiend said. Its just the way some women's bodies are made. And I'm sorry if it's not how you want it to be. But here's something to think about. Are you questioning God's ability to make women? Remember, He made them in His own image, and by complaining about it, you are complaining that God's work is not perfect.

Hm. I remained relatively calm, I hope. :-/

Junior Member Acid Blue has a reputation beyond repute Acid Blue has a reputation beyond repute Acid Blue has a reputation beyond repute Acid Blue has a reputation beyond repute Acid Blue has a reputation beyond repute Acid Blue has a reputation beyond repute Acid Blue has a reputation beyond repute Acid Blue has a reputation beyond repute Acid Blue has a reputation beyond repute Acid Blue has a reputation beyond repute Acid Blue has a reputation beyond repute Acid Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2008 01:40 PM
    Threads

Someone who didn't get all paranoid by what I do in my day, whether that would be me going to work, to the beach, shopping, or anything.

They need to at least have trust in me, unless of course I did something wrong x]

Also I would need for my guy to let me do what I want as long as it was reasonable, I don't want to be cooped up in a small box for his entertainment.

Of course I would like him to be sweet, but I would also like for him to be a bit of a smart mouth, I find it hilarious. Lastly I would prefer for my guy to be taller and bigger than me, not to mention stronger, wouldn't want to be the one who had to defend him!

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

erised lily has made her point! argue with her and you deal with me >:[
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

El sexy Chucita An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2008 06:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ChoChoBeYocH aka CB

Quote Originally Posted by ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ View Post
    my sisters were threatening to "force" me to date black guys.
    heh yeah right...just make me rebel even more...
    Sooo.u date with white guys, and they with u?

View my family
    I want sweet candy, I want crazy family, I want hot boyfriend, I want some cigars and a cup of cofee...Who want`s to drink cofee with me?

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2008 05:19 AM
    Threads

I already have the type of guy i ALWAYS wanted

1. He's respectful
    2. He listens to what I have to say
    3. He doesn't force me to do anything
    4. He loves me for me and he said that anything else is just a bonus.
    5. He's not afraid to show his emotions
    Most of all he's always there when i need him, he's so supportive and i can tell himm anything and I know he wont go telling anbody... He's not just my boyfriend, he's also my best friend... I've dated so many losers and well know I have someone great!
    I do as I please I am what am I take me how I am or don't have me at all!

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    Why do a lot of them have flat butts and why do a lot of them go and get Botox?
    Why do you insist on finding something wrong with everyone who isn't you? Because after reading a lot of your posts (not just on this thread) it certainly seems like you have a problem with a heck of a lot people.

As for the answer to your question: It's to stop guys like you going anywhere near them.

Hay thar, Steel ^_~ Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2008 11:12 AM
    Threads

Mavericker, and all others fueling him, please stop this, put an end to this so we can not waste our posts on meaningless arguments.

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2015 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spy Checker View Post
    Mavericker, and all others fueling him, please stop this, put an end to this so we can not waste our posts on meaningless arguments.
    but everyone likes +1 post counts! D=

Set done by MissBunBun ^_^

Senior Member october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2010 01:51 AM
    Threads

I know it's not realistically possible to have a guy to talk and listen to me all the time but that's what I would like. Besides that I want someone who's willing to take same risks with me and be the one to help me stand up. I can easily lose my confidence and there for need someone to help back me up. It's a nice feeling to know that someone has your back but it's even better when you know that they need and want you instead of it being a onesided love. It would be great to find someone who can put up with my devilish side consisting of schemes and a hesistant attitude.
    あなたとーしょに海で歩かせて下さい。

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SSDynamite View Post
    Why do you insist on finding something wrong with everyone who isn't you? Because after reading a lot of your posts (not just on this thread) it certainly seems like you have a problem with a heck of a lot people.

As for the answer to your question: It's to stop guys like you going anywhere near them.
    I prefer women with more substance anyway.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by shadow89 View Post
    I am just curiouse what type of guy or girl your interested in.
    Type A+. If I can't find that, then O- will do.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by An Chi View Post
    Sooo.u date with white guys, and they with u?
    theres this guy in germany that likes me you can say he is white then x3
    i like him too....
    and NO Neko it's not you but your brother LOL
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Done worry, mëKÅ, I think neko knows that you are waaaay out of his league. Hahaha

Senior Member 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2012 03:45 AM
    Threads

your avatar erised is quite interesting....and she is not out of my league...its the otherway around

heh.

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by 44NekoStarr66 View Post
    your avatar erised is quite interesting....and she is not out of my league...its the otherway around

heh.

Hey, don't bash the avi. I like it. It's the smexy Joker!

And I doubt it's the other way around...

just kidding! sorta... lol

Tomorrow's a new day.

Member Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I Love Naruto!!

I would like a guy that is Atheltic,not rude,can make me laugh,talk to me,likes me for who i am.and other things!
    No One but you can repair this broken ....
    Code Geass Rocks!!

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've already found my girl and am having a really happy relationship with her right now So I'm not looking for any girls right now

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111 View Post
    Type A+. If I can't find that, then O- will do.
    What could be better than having a living blood bank at your beck and call? Always go for the O- mates. My husband can take my blood, but his would kill me ;__; It's a cruel world for we O- folk.

El sexy Chucita An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2008 06:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ChoChoBeYocH aka CB

Quote Originally Posted by ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ View Post
    theres this guy in germany that likes me you can say he is white then x3
    i like him too....
    and NO Neko it's not you but your brother LOL
    It must be magical...
    why I can`t find someone from Germany ... [Like Shin from Cinema Bizarre or David from Panik ]

View my family
    I want sweet candy, I want crazy family, I want hot boyfriend, I want some cigars and a cup of cofee...Who want`s to drink cofee with me?

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Inflatable!!!

LOL!!! I'm not really looking for a girlie right now. Single life is less stressful.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

I have already found the right guy for me,So im not looking anymore but i wish everyone who is all the best and dont give up.

I luv myself Strawberry Kisses has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry Kisses has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry Kisses has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry Kisses has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry Kisses has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry Kisses has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry Kisses has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry Kisses has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry Kisses has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry Kisses has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry Kisses has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry Kisses's Avatar
    Gil
    Sad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2008 07:21 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jose101 View Post
    i want to meet the girl that wouldnt save me from jumping off a building; but would instead, jump with me
    Write something with sense

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry Kisses View Post
    Write something with sense
    Basically what that phrase means is that he wants someone who isn't going to try to talk him out of doing crazy things, but instead would be daring enough to try it with him. Someone who isn't chickincrap.

Member Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2008 10:04 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'm beyond the love thing. I just want a man who looks half way decent, who's a bit younger than me and one who has enough money to care for my needs.

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

I'm no gay, but i I was....

Sean Connery. He AHS TO be like the real James Bond.

As for women... not really sure.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Closed Thread

Thread Information