AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: What type or girl or guy are you looking for?

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Maybe a girl who runs around saying "Chu!!!" all the time. Oh and dresses like a pink magical girl.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Junior Member xCloudz is on a distinguished road xCloudz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2008 05:41 AM
    Threads

well, i want a girl, prolly that would be like me, someone cute... and especially, a girl who loves romance animes.
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I pretend to be."

You were not what you were born, but what you have it in yourself to be.
    If you make yourself more than just a man
    If you devote yourself to an ideal
    and if they cant stop you
    Than you become something else entirely
    A Legend.

Member Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2008 09:09 AM
    Threads

I'm actually not attracted to either gender and least of all do I want to date. I would however, if having to choose, date someone of the opposite sex.
    Still, I thought it would be fun to describe what characteristics I would want from someone of both sexes, should I be their opposite.

--Man--
    Personality:
    A rather serious personality, but humble enough to relate to even the most 'insignificant' of creatues. A rather silent man that can clearly state himself, but that above that, can convey it better through action and body language. I see a silent part being important, a conveyer of wisdom and knowledge that respects and analyzes the thoughts and actions of other beings, and as a consequence, tries to build fair bridges. With this it's pretty clear that intelligence would be included, but toned down by a noble heart.
    Someone that isn't afraid of solitude and can endure a lot of emotional straining, and always try his best to put, if fair, the well-being of others before his own. Someone that isn't afraid of walking an extra mile, so to say. n.n But above all, I would say a man that knows what he wants and sticks to his sense of righteousness and not anything like self-righteousness. A musician of any sort would be nice too.

Physical:
    Not skinny, but not really built, lets say.. Slightly built. Tall in height, dark hair preferably, eyes doesn't really matter but I am also inclined towards dark eyes; the type of eyes that seem to be able to startle people and look through them. Wide back and well defined shoulders. Long fingers and well defined and proportioned hands and feet. A slight tan wouldn't be so bad.

--Woman--
    A dazzling happy personality, humble to the extent of wearing a smile that seems natural. A fairly outspoken and mellodic woman that states gentleness and grace through her moves, but that can perceptively act properly to what the circumstances would demand. A lover of nature, music and dance, to the extent of a seemingly trance-like state with proper fixated attention. A spitirual side would certainly be the key to it all, but not to the extent of quoting outside of personal experience. It's pretty obvious that she is also a secluded individual, unless necessary. A strong sense of righteousness and a little meddleness but not to the extent of chit chat or unecessary noseyness. A sweet and tender heart that would make everyone around her feel rather ecstatic. Preferably an artist of any sort.

Physical:
    Not skinny, not fat, but a fair shape would be nice. Rather tall in height, dark or brunette hair, light eyes; the type that seems tenderly astounded with the world, yet endeared. Soft skin and a light skin tone. Well defined physical features (not talking about quantity, but quality) and an overall natural look of a flower-like gentleness and delicacy.

Lol, sorry, I think I got carried away. n.n

"They say that if you love something 'let it go' and if it never returns it was never yours. But no one ever tells you that this is only true for an earnest and humble heart. Others can solely afford to chase with scarred hands of true repentance and a now-worthy heart."

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm, I'm not really looking for someone in particular. Love will just be there when you least expect it.
    Right now, hmm, I guess someone like my sempai. Beautiful, smart, kind and playful, yeah, kinda like her.
    My sempai is already taken though, hehe.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

I'm tell ya'll. This is my dream man right here.

Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Senior Member InuArt12 will become famous soon enough InuArt12 will become famous soon enough InuArt12's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2008 10:49 PM
    Threads

I may have found the guy I want to be with but it will take time for me to be sure. I like guys that are considerate and do things that I wouldn't expect like for example my guy made me a birthday cake for my 20th. It was so sweet I couldn't believe it. Also, one major thing about a guy that I need is someone who will stick around no matter how much of a b**** I am at times. I am mean. I am like a freakin sleepin bear waiting to eat some camper alive. I don't know why I have any friends I am suck a pain. So yeah I'm a difficult case to deal with.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

If you truly love someone, you would be able to set them free.
    Kagome can.
    Can you Kikyo?

Just a lil someum I thought of when I watched the last Inu ep.

o>
    | Tha Green Flamingo is coming 4 U!
    (")7
    .]z

Senior Member wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2008 10:27 PM
    Threads

Girl me.
    AM/PM me!

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Closed for length.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Closed Thread

Thread Information