AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The End of Avatar (Caution: Spoilers!!)

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Question The End of Avatar (Caution: Spoilers!!)

SPOILER!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!! Do not go any further if you have not seen the ending and you do not want to find out in advance!!

Avatar: The Last Airbender is finally over. It was good run but now it is over. The 2-hour movie, Sozin's Comet, helped to put together the last few strings that were left in the series (and put in some new ones). We got to see who ended up with whom (Congratulations, Kataang fans!!), how Fire Lord Ozai was defeated, and see Princess/Fire Lord Azula lose her FREAKING mind and start crying (seeing that was the best thing for me!!!).

However, there were some things that were left a mystery. In fact, the movie itself made sure to this. Although we see how Azula was defeated, we do not get to see what happens to her. We can only assume that she is in prison but considering her madness, she would have been making a lot of noise. Also, at the end of the movie, Zuko asks Ozai where his mother is but the scene cuts away before we can get an answer. The series implied that Princess Ursa (Zuko's mother) was banished after helping to save Zuko's life in a plan that caused the death of Fire Lord Azulan (and caused Ozai to become the new Fire Lord). This was almost enough but when Zuko brought it up, it became something that we needed to know.

So, to those who saw the ending and the events leading up to it, what are your thoughts on it? Was it a good ending? A bad one? Were you a Kataang or Zutara fan and how did you feel about who ended up with whom?
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

wooohooo!!!! Zuko is stll up for grabs! <3 Buahahahahaha!
    Thanks for the spoilers...I love them to death. Especially if I want to know who ends up with who.

Senior Member Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2009 11:04 PM
    Threads

Yah, i saw it. My thoughts, well let's see i didn't watch any of the other episodes, so i had no idea what was happening. i Thought it was pretty funny, because i didn't know they could shoot out random fire balls, etc. i was kind of freaked out by the Giant Lion Turtle thing. =P

*Chasing a dream~ Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 05:38 PM
    Threads

Wait a minute what about Toph? Does she end up with anyone? o-o What happens to her?

Do NOT steal please.
    *PMs and friend requests are welcomed.*

ಠ_ಠ  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2008 02:35 PM
    Threads

The ending was satisfying. Yes, it did leave us wondering a couple of things, but that's okay, I guess. I really thought that someone was gonna die in the end, but I guess I was wrong. I really want to know what happened to Azula, though. She went all crazy-like and was just left there defeated. Oh well. I think pretty much everyone who we thought would be together ended up together in the end, so no suprises in the romance catagory of the show. Avatar, I will miss you.
    Last edited by Happi Giraffe!; 07-20-2008 at 03:48 PM. Reason: eh

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Member Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2008 12:20 PM
    Threads

I watched it last night, and I loved it. Although it was all textbook, XD. I had told someone a few days ago that I thought:

a) Azula would become Fire Lord
    b) Zuko will fight her and then become Fire Lord (and a great one at that)
    c) Aang & Katara will kiss (Kataang 4ever!)

And all three happened. I'm not saying I'm disappointed as I wanted all that to happen. I just wish there were a few surprises for me.

As for Azula, she just looked pathetic to me....I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. ^^

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

YESSSH!!! I loved the ending.

No seriously... I knew Azula was a power hungry girl but I didn't think she would lose her mind that much. I think what got her was because May and Tai Lee turned on her... (I wasn't expecting Tai Lee to turn on her!) and that really messed her up. She cut her hair with freakin scissors and then kept on banishing everyone! I was like sheesh! The poor cherry girl got banished for accidentaly leaving a pit in one.

But Aang was decisive as Roku told him to be. Good thing that Lion Turtle gave him that purifying light or else he would have had to kill Ozai. That was a good choice all in all to leave him without his bending.

I am still thinking that their might be another season, just because like you said some things weren't clarified like what happened to Zuko and Azula's mother. And where Azula was and everything. Seriously she has to be in serious confinement for her to be trapped in there since she still is mad powerful. And since they only did three books and theirs four elements, it would make more sense to me that they would do four, but it might not happen, it's all just me thinking.

To be seriously honest I WAS looking for a little more Zuko Katara in this movie it was a little but not as much as I would have liked. But in the end him and May are a good couple really. And Aang Katara are a cute couple as well.

Btw, Merodi, what gave you any implication that Toph would end up with anybody?? Toph though she is cute! Didn't like anyone in that type of way at all though at the very end she was seen giving 'The Duke' a hug. Though I doubt it was anything more than a 'friend-to-friend' hug.
    Last edited by Kawairashii hikari; 07-20-2008 at 04:23 PM.
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Gods of Death Love Apples Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 10:56 AM
    Threads

Really. I wanna know about Toph.
    Shes my Favorite girl.
    Love Toph...
    : (
    Sig and Avatar
    by: GoodyLucky

Warcraft: Hit me up!
    Server: Skywall
    Main Toon: Phinvarra
    Alt Toons: Kazrawr and Nithilus

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Avatar deserves to be called anime.I liked the ending.The epsiode about the theatre was a stupid filler,but I'll let it pass.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

That... was so good. I just finished watching it like two minutes ago.

It left me with a feeling of happiness, but sadness at the same time. I had always been a Zutara fan, but Kataang is okay. Hopefully Aang will grow taller so she doesn't have to bend down to kiss him. Haha.

I really wanted to see what happened to Azula in the end. I loved seeing her go mad; although she was one of my favorite characters on the show, it was great. :]

It was interesting how Zuko asked Ozai where his mother was, but we never found out. That gives me suspicion to a second season, but I'm not sure. Mostly everyone has found a lover, so I wouldn't know how the romantic relationships would develop in a new season. : /

Poor Toph was left alone, but I believe she was a little young for a man anyway. = P

Life's A Mystery* Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 10:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I watched it and it was awsome!!! I loved who ended up with who or whatever. It was so good!
    'If you love something let it go. If it comes back, It's yours.'

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Taikyo View Post
    wooohooo!!!! Zuko is stll up for grabs! <3 Buahahahahaha!
    Thanks for the spoilers...I love them to death. Especially if I want to know who ends up with who.
    lol. I think the part where he gets back together with Mei (Am I spelling this right?) is a big big flag that he's out of the market. ^^

And as is probably mandatory, the ending was awesome yo.

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taikyo View Post
    wooohooo!!!! Zuko is stll up for grabs! <3
    Actually, he got paired up with Mei. D:
    I was hoping that Zuko and Katara would end up together. And Toph with Aang. My dreams have been officially crushed. .__.
    xD

It was still a good ending, though. Something I've been waiting for for awhile now.

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Demoni View Post
    Actually, he got paired up with Mei. D:
    I was hoping that Zuko and Katara would end up together.
    They met like... once o_O;.

The ending was quite satisfying. I was pretty happy with it, not surprised though. Azula was obviously going to go insane. She is insane. I didn't feel bad for her though, I hated her.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

=3 Saw it. It was pretty awesome <33333 And finally it's over -.-' Took them so long to release the rest of the eps.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Comfortably numb. Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2011 03:22 PM
    Threads

I wanted to know what happened to Azula when she went crazy! They went back to Aang and the fire lord, and that was it I think. O_o But I still liked the ending.
    Last edited by Krista Logan; 07-20-2008 at 10:35 PM.
    Lard!
    Het is heerlijk vet! Je most het eten!

Member Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2014 09:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: OnyxBird

Amazin' ending. Azula completely lost it. my dad and i kept saying "she's losing it." "She going." "Still going." and at the end when she got chained up and started crying hysterically "Oop. She's gone." that battle between Aang and the Fire Lord (or "Phoenix King") was AWESOME! a really nice ending all and all.

Super Princess Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos's Avatar
    Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2010 03:11 AM
    Threads

I don't have a TV, but stayed up late to download it and watch it. Only got 5 hours of sleep before work, but it was totally worth it.

Some memorable lines.

"There is no Toph! I AM THE MELON LORD"

"Sokka, get out of the Bison's mouth."

Junior Member bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2009 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one

all in all,awesome ending. it still shouldnt be considered an anime(its not half as deep as deatnote,naruto,bleach,or inuyasha.but i still wish for Book 4:air and hopefully book 5:lightning.

no suprises in whos with who,but toph is undecided.
    Last edited by bladewolf_10; 07-23-2008 at 12:20 PM.
    Being a freak is easy,the hard part is feeling good about it.

Senior Member Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

I LOVED the ending. I had to give my brother a hug when it was over so I wouldn't cry. I have to go back and re-watch the entire series. I loved it.

I think I'm the only pervert who wanted Zuko to go with Toph though. Since I love them both.

And I thought the way Aang defeated the Fire Lord was cool. Very unexpected. Almost poetic!

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just to let ya'll know. I don't believe the next Avatar will be as strong as Aang. Aang is the most powerful because look at how young he is. If may be able to use lightning. He has mastered water and air with more training fire and earth which if is pretty good at. Even his earth bending master said if needs more training so yeah he is going to be amazing.

Closed Thread

Thread Information