AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Knights of the Old Republic MMO

Threaded View

Member cptkelly has a reputation beyond repute cptkelly has a reputation beyond repute cptkelly has a reputation beyond repute cptkelly has a reputation beyond repute cptkelly has a reputation beyond repute cptkelly has a reputation beyond repute cptkelly has a reputation beyond repute cptkelly has a reputation beyond repute cptkelly has a reputation beyond repute cptkelly has a reputation beyond repute cptkelly has a reputation beyond repute cptkelly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2009 08:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Knights of the Old Republic MMO

EA has confirmed that they are gonna make a Kotor MMO....I hope it will livve up to the 2 Kotor games!!

"N. Evan Van Zelfden in Los Angeles warns, watch out World of Warcraft. In an interview at E3 this week, Electronic Arts chief executive John Riccitiello said that EA is working on the next version of Star Wars game Knights of the Old Republic, and it will most certainly have a massively multiplayer online component to it.

"We've got two of the most compelling MMOs in the industry in development," said Riccitiello. The first title, based on the Warhammer property, will launch soon. "And the one that people are dying for us to talk to them about -- in partnership with Lucas, coming out of BioWare, which is, I think, quite possibly the most anticipated game, full stop, for the industry at the point when we get closer to telling you about it."

Does Riccitiello mean the oft rumored Knights of the Old Republic Online? "Yes," he said."

here's the full article:

http://www.portfolio.com/views/blogs...e-old-republic
    Last edited by cptkelly; 07-19-2008 at 08:50 PM.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you.
    Tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know what I must force you to face.
    Tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you.
    And tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."

Thread Information