AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Best Villian

Junior Member Clopin has a spectacular aura about Clopin has a spectacular aura about Clopin has a spectacular aura about Clopin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2008 03:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Kid Buu, insane and powerful such a wonderful combo.

"Your true face... What kind of... face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?" -Child On The Moon

Senior Member Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Favorite A Duck Naruto Headband
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2014 08:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmmm..

Freiza was overrated. He wanted world domination.. but he was lazy.

Kid Buu, and Broly. They were just insane, and powerful. That doesnt make them amazing villains. Villains have a plan, and a back up plan, and want something.

Super 17 was a let down. He was boring! They were running out of ideas by then.

Vegeta was an anti hero.

So i'd say Cell.
    Cold, and calculating. He didnt want to just blow everyone up.. he wanted to destroy them one by one proving he was better. He had back up plans for if and when the cell games didnt pan out. Plus he gave the allies time to train. He had a plan, and was the best villain i can come across.
    Heck Goku died, and still didnt beat him.

Cell officially rules the villians. ^_^
    Fascinated by the rain, influenced by the wind. Adventure for fun.

Banned Forum / Chat Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 06:57 PM
    Threads

Freiza. Cold hearted and ruthless.

He was intelligent and a REAL villain.

Senior Member Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts EVE Heart Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2012 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

it's freiza...
    coz he's bad when he's bad.....
    sooo cold....
    and Buu...
    he is simply idiotically funny when he's fat...
    and virtually terrible...

~Howl's Mistress Evil Twin from the Other Side here to save her from further humiliation...

avenge me!..
    kill kill kill

sig by .Elmer

Junior Member DragonballGender is on a distinguished road DragonballGender's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2008 07:27 PM
    Threads

I'd say Freiza,he's ruthless and cold, and he at least has a background that affects the heroes(unlike most villians on the show).

"Welcome to the end of your life..."

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2014 04:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

I have to say Freiza. He was cold and ruthless, and that fight on namek against him, epic..
    Last edited by Yoko Littner; 10-17-2008 at 07:31 PM.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2014 12:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Frieza and Cell are the worse of the worst. Frieza was just pure evil and would do anything to gain immortality. Cell was really smart and extremely powerful. Its too bad that they're no match for the Z fighters anymore. I would enjoy another battle where both Cell and Frieza team up. But GT already had an episode like that, and totally killed the idea.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Alone I Walk Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death's Avatar
    Crappy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 07:32 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb

I would have to say that it would be either broly or cell.. I am not sure if broly is actually a bad villian, but he sure did put up a good and great fight against Goku... Cell he is the sneaky type that you think you have taken him out but he some how always manages to come back stronger then ever...

Alone I Walk Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death's Avatar
    Crappy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 07:32 PM
    Threads

I wonder if trunks could go face to face with broly and maybe live afterwards..

Does anyone know if Broly has went up against Gohan? If so let me know, cause I haven't seen it.. I might have missed a few shows!

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 12:16 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

Super 13 he may have been a one shot but I sill think he is cool

and he did look like a gaint killer smurf at the end

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 03:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd say Broly, The Legendary Super Saiyan was a truly fitting villian to all protagonist characters. He was indeed the most powerful foe in DBZ. Though it would have been better to have larger story in his behalf.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 06:11 PM
    Threads

Kid buu , Broly , freezar , Cell , Super Android 17 were my fav villains.
    Broly takes the prize man but , ftw!
    He is a legendary Saiyan!
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 06:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

pein from naruto
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Senior Member Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2010 02:46 PM
    Threads

Piccolo, back when he was evil. <3

...Okay I'll stop fangirling now.

I liked Cell, he was so smart and mean. Ah, memories..
    Look ma, no hands!

Junior Member \~xGohanx~/ has a reputation beyond repute \~xGohanx~/ has a reputation beyond repute \~xGohanx~/ has a reputation beyond repute \~xGohanx~/ has a reputation beyond repute \~xGohanx~/ has a reputation beyond repute \~xGohanx~/ has a reputation beyond repute \~xGohanx~/ has a reputation beyond repute \~xGohanx~/ has a reputation beyond repute \~xGohanx~/ has a reputation beyond repute \~xGohanx~/ has a reputation beyond repute \~xGohanx~/ has a reputation beyond repute \~xGohanx~/'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2009 05:22 PM
    Threads

I like Broly, Kid Buu, Frieza. Some of my favorites right there probably.

Member KhronoBM is on a distinguished road KhronoBM's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2009 10:44 AM
    Threads

I would consider Light Yagami as a villain, he kills criminals and anyone who gets in his way even if they are his girlfriend

So Light Yagami would be my favourite
    It's just good buisiness

rules over you golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2009 02:27 AM
    Threads

Well, I think we can consider frieza as the best villan. He was always ready to annoy others even in the other world . He never gave up and would agree to kill the others whensoever being asked to do so and was actually a thick-skinned personality.
    I LOVE YOU PENNY AND I HOPE WHERESOEVER YOU ARE YOU'LL ENJOY THERE.
    YOU'VE BROUGHT TEARS IN MY EYES
    YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND AND WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN TO BE.

YOU REALLY WERE A TRUE FRIEND AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
    penny is my grandma's dog everyone always remember that true friendship is really rare in this world but dear penny your'e my best friend
    dear!!!

Junior Member trib2triv is on a distinguished road trib2triv's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 11:04 PM
    Threads

when cooler said 'time to die' and then grew that mask it sent chills down my spine, he's awsome ^^

Member Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2010 08:30 PM
    Threads

either freeza cause he inflicted the most fear and made everybody say holy s**t or general tao i mean come on killing someone with your tounge!?!

whatever doesnt kill you makes you stronger

men are from earth women are from earth deal with it

Member Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2009 02:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 8138581223657272

i say cell and omega shenron they were both tough opponents

both made by me

Member KhronoBM is on a distinguished road KhronoBM's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2009 10:44 AM
    Threads

or maybe I'd pick zorc, holy s*** I can't count how many hits they had to land on him to actually kill him.
    Aizen is strong, intelligent and has awesome back up plans.
    Kain from Tenchi was full on awesome
    It's just good buisiness

Senior Member Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2012 12:16 AM
    Threads

Frieza blows up a planet with his index finger... and laughed.
    Even Satan would be like, "Dude, that was really villainy. Evil-five!" And then Frieza would blow him up too. That's how he roll.

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 255 - Torchic Shuriken Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KadoxxArtchikito PSN ID: ZukaxxMimozu

Broly, hands down. In a one-on-one fight, he could beat any of the Z-Wariors, no prob! Broly rules!!!
    Just press play and let the problems melt away.
    What else should the music do?

Senior Member Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2014 02:55 AM
    Threads

Janemba, made from evil waste was my fave.
    Sure Wish I had a little dvd player on my forklift at work... no, wait, that would be dangerous.

Junior Member SteelFlex is just really nice SteelFlex is just really nice SteelFlex is just really nice SteelFlex is just really nice SteelFlex is just really nice SteelFlex's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 04:28 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Got Ps3 :P

The ginyu Force
    I am new here . .

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information