AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Pein Fetish(?) Tutorial ^_^

that's what you get Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2008 03:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Pein Fetish(?) Tutorial ^_^

Hi everyone! Divided this into 3 parts. If you have questions please email me at [email protected]. Internet at home is not working so I am just in a computer shop. But that's only for now at least, Since I said some rude things to other people, disemboweling CnCs are welcomedÜÜ

Last edited by Mujika; 07-19-2008 at 03:00 AM.

Get off mah lawn! Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2014 07:39 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BettyRuthless

-does a lil dance-

Yes, I absolutely love that sig. I will definitely try this out. I'll learn so much from someone like yourself :3
    Thanks for the tutorial, its very well done for your first and it explains things easily and simply put. I'm guessing beginners shouldn't try this sig?

+ this is the biggest tut i've seen o.o

Last edited by Dottie.; 07-19-2008 at 05:52 AM.

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Oh cool, you have Wurld as your mentor xD

Very nice outcome, I was trying to make it this style a few while ago,I phailed, but you gave me that white spark of hope now I love the way you did the colors too, and the background section was superb.

I love you btw.
    Over-saturating since '07

Closed Thread

Thread Information