AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What annoys you the most?

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by †飛段† View Post
    The removed everything from my post. Luckily I saved it ^_^

Because they had no right to actually edit it so far I know. And if they would even change the rules and say – Oh noes your not allowed to post youtube wids with death and gore QQ

I’d report everyone who tries to show a nice vampire vid.

And they piss me off immensely. The mods that is.

Me? A problem with my brain? No, no, no I just find women to be some of the world’s greatest monstrosities. Some are quite angelic. But that's just “some”. Others are just smelly hypocrites and d-bags. No offence ofc. I have this little view after seeing this and that.
    You have no freedom of speech on the Internets. It's a site run on a server own by two people- they could edit all of our posts to say whatever he wants if he felt like it with little or no justification. When you signed up for the site, you agreed to a set of rules set by those people. If you don't like it, you can leave. No one will miss you.

The rule that was broken is that the site, with the exception of the pay to post board, is to remain PG13-esque. Posting gore videos is against that rule. If you can't make an argument without youtube videos, then you don't have a valid argument.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

o_O; hm..i see...that is how i think of men and guys partically....
    and what annoys me about that is that "teenage" guys only want sex sex sex
    once they grab a hold of it they want it more and more and more.

i have seen this happen to my friends. NOT GOOD -___-
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

Banned Forum / Chat †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段†'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2008 02:21 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    You have no freedom of speech on the Internets. It's a site run on a server own by two people- they could edit all of our posts to say whatever he wants if he felt like it with little or no justification. When you signed up for the site, you agreed to a set of rules set by those people. If you don't like it, you can leave. No one will miss you.

The rule that was broken is that the site, with the exception of the pay to post board, is to remain PG13-esque. Posting gore videos is against that rule. If you can't make an argument without youtube videos, then you don't have a valid argument.
    Well well now there is none about youtube vids and it's not "inapropreate language" I might as well make screenshots and make a flash

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Well well now there is none about youtube vids and it's not "inapropreate language" I might as well make screenshots and make a flash
    Unfortunatly there isnt an option to give an infraction for "posting inapropriate videos", thus, you got one for language.

What annoys me? Trolls. Bad ones at that.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Banned Forum / Chat †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段†'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Unfortunatly there isnt an option to give an infraction for "posting inapropriate videos", thus, you got one for language.

What annoys me? Trolls. Bad ones at that.
    Bravo you annoy me too. I win

And you brake your rules ROFL! I think I'll have to report you.
    Last edited by †飛段†; 07-23-2008 at 01:44 PM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Bravo you annoy me too. I win

And you brake your rules ROFL! I think I'll have to report you.
    Oh? Care to explain?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Oh? Care to explain?
    Ehem!

"Unfortunatly there isnt an option to give an infraction for "posting inapropriate videos", thus, you got one for language.

Well now. Dosen't that explain everything alreday

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

Well... normally it would be the type of people that judge me by appearence(mostly parents), braggy people, and those who has sticky fingers. I won't mention more cuz it's most likely said by another person.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Ehem!

"Unfortunatly there isnt an option to give an infraction for "posting inapropriate videos", thus, you got one for language.

Well now. Dosen't that explain everything alreday
    No, it doesnt. There arent rules for the mods that says we can *only* give infractions for whats listed. If its inappropriate in any way, shape or form, we use the inappropriate language option.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

People who don't make ANY sense, has grammar issues, and attacks a Moderator. A nice one at that.

Senior Member hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

What annoys me the most are young kids who think they know everything

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better then your dreams."
    Forever&ever ily (:

Senior Member Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

I hate people who litter. I think people who litter are lazy earth-destroyers. I can't even put it into words how much littering pisses me off. There are trashcans like, EVERYWHERE. They are meant to be utilized!

And I hate people who can't read inside their head. If you can read out loud, you can read in your head. Just freaking try.

Senior Member jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2008 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none.

Lol, I made a thread like this be4.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=69963
    Favorite anime of all time!
    HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI!

Senior Member Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 09:34 PM
    Threads

It would take 10 years to list them all here

Steam ID: Zombilicious

Theomorphic Abomination Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

Bob Marley

phantomatic - - jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 12:22 PM
    Threads

hmmm, people who always think they're better than you even though they're not . .
    those people who brag about what they have, particularly branded things and money..
    parasites, users.
    »
    inactive ;

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

humans , they just don't die , there to complex at times and to simple at other times.

kiseki no umi bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 01:34 AM
    Threads

My own personality bothers me the most. It's tough. Though I can't really say other people bother me anymore. Who knows why they act or believe what they do? It's all pretty natural.

When people chew on their gum loudly it makes makes me uneasy for some reason. It's some kind of Pavlov's Dog thing, I dunno. I just get irritated.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

People.

This is to meet the minimum text requirement.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

...When there's like 5+ people in the small kitchen at the same time. Ugh.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Senior Member Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 01:47 PM
    Threads

Loud people, people who keep talking to me even if I stop responding and ignore them, when old people give me advice I didn`t ask for and when someone I dislike tells me what to do

The Baka Queen. ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 01:12 PM
    Threads

I hate people who ask me numerous questions, people who are impatient, immature, and annoying.
    [/kyon facepalm].
    I'll be waiting for you. Someday.

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1. The 10th graders in my Biology class

2. People swearing WAY too much (Saying the f-word every 10 seconds)

3. Tossing and Turning while trying to sleep.

4. Little kids that act like they know alot more than I do.
    Signature by Seung-li

Puzzle Piece; Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2009 06:27 PM
    In a limousine trying to outrun the paparazzi. ;]
    Threads

I'd say it's ethnocentrism.
    Yes, it does drive me nuts, especially when those know nothing about others' values and beliefs.

Super Assome! Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 02:10 PM
    Threads

There was this thread like this but then as "What do you hate?. Which is pretty much the same thing.

I had this huge list. COPYPASTA FROM THAT THREAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Dxon
    I hate: No wait.. That list is to long... I hate a LOT. Seriously..

I'll to give an idea of how big.

- Chainmail
    - Annoying people.
    - Religions.
    - Extremists.
    - *Censored*
    - *Censored*
    - Rain
    - To hot weather
    - Slow pc's.
    - People who know nothing about pc's and need help all the time.
    - Mac owners who brag about it saying it's better than pc. FU! (LINK FOR TRUTH Click
    - Horses. (They taste good though.)
    - Musquito's.
    - Wasps
    - Bees
    - Extreme otaku's who embarrass themselves to extremely.
    - People Typing/Talking Like This.
    - Wimpy governments who have no balls to say no to terrorists and execute them at sight... (YES to Death Sentence in Holland for Terrorists and tbs (Some sort of extreme psycho's who kill people for some reason only they understand(Some people think they can be cured from that by medicines and therapy. No they can't and they cost money.)!)
    - Whiney kids in toy stores. (I want that! I want that!)
    - Baby's who cry (a lot). (146+- dB to your ears. )
    - Things that don't go my way. (Things as in things without conscience. Book not standing up for some sithy reason..)

Should I go on?

- Internet Explorer
    - Having IE and the old Messenger intergrated in the OS. (Can't have both gone without also having WMP gone...)
    - Safari for Windows. (To many security leaks and bugs. A lot of exploits possible.)
    - Programs crashing and dragging along other programs with them. (Why do they do that?)
    - Bossy girls.
    - Girls who hit you so you hit them back but then they say something like "How dare you hit a girl?!". (I repeat with: "Women want to be treated equaly as men. So I do. You women fought for that right. So you accept it or get back in the kitchen woman!")
    - Having a sunburn.
    - Being thirsty with no drinks or water in a mile radius. (That's horrible. )
    - To cold weather.
    - Linux people thinking it's the best OS ever. (Seriously. It's not. Windows 98 is. The most stable OS ever! NASA uses it.)
    - Comment size limits.
    - Spammers.
    - Hate mail with no arguments for their hate statement. (Don't bother mailing then.)
    - Rtards.
    - Electronica going death.
    - People snooping around in my stuff.
    - People snooping around on my computer.
    - People moving my stuff without my authorization.
    - Vegetarians. (Wimpy version of Vegans. It's a inbetween eating meat and nothing.
    Vegetarians don't eat meat. But they do eat fish. As if fish have no feelings. )
    - People who hate me. (Hate me and I will hate you)
    - Holland being so overcrowded by illegal immigrants they won't send back because they are so poor and stuff. (Seriously. We need to grow some backbones and send those people back to where they came from or they will drag us down in the crap.)
    - People coming to other country's and eventually taking them over by overcrowding them. (Downside of democracy)

Want more?
    I think not.
    I don't like writing essays.

Message from me:

Internizzle serizzle bizzle
    AF family:
    - Temperance: Raccoon Pet. xD
    - Kitsune~girl: Sister :3

Closed Thread

Thread Information