AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Paranoia Agent!

BANKAI! ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

Unhappy Paranoia Agent!

o__O ok im confused?
    Is Little Slugger real?
    or is it in all of their heads and they just randomly kill themselves
    because of stressful events???

that show is so confusing
    ive watched the whole series twice now.... -__-
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

Senior Member XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Eye Of Horus Ankh
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2013 12:52 AM
    Threads

yes i've watched tht show all through 6th grade(long ago) really weird--mayb i'll rewatch, probably still won't understand
    awareness
    consciousness
    balance

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Lil Slugger is evil incarnate. He's the manifestation of the people's need for an escape. He is real in a sense. It's sort of hard to explain. Most simply put, he's a supernatural entity that is fed by people's paranoia. You'll remember at the end of the series that he was huge and powerful, correct? That's because everyone believed in him at that point.
    Last edited by Faceless111; 07-18-2008 at 02:17 AM.

faceless adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

BANKAI! ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o____________O i remember that and it confused the heck out of me

>w<

i wonder if there's a Lil Slugger in our place of time o_o
    -Chowder

Senior Member Cloud. has a reputation beyond repute Cloud. has a reputation beyond repute Cloud. has a reputation beyond repute Cloud. has a reputation beyond repute Cloud. has a reputation beyond repute Cloud. has a reputation beyond repute Cloud. has a reputation beyond repute Cloud. has a reputation beyond repute Cloud. has a reputation beyond repute Cloud. has a reputation beyond repute Cloud. has a reputation beyond repute Cloud.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 12:55 AM
    Threads

Well, since you guys have seen the episodes, can someone answer a question I've had for years.

In the episode where 3 people who've met each other online, get together to basically commit group suicide, what is the twist at the end? It shows the 3 of them together, and they start to walk off into wherever, and as they walk, they pass a shop mirror. There are girls talking photos in front of the mirror and when one of them looks into said mirror as the 3 are passing by, she screams a hideous scream. What did she see? What was being shown?

That has always confused me and I never understood the significance of it. If no one can answer, I guess that's ok. I loved Paranoia Agent though, the episodes I saw anyway on Adult Swim. But like all the good anime, it was pulled from the lineup. It was such a twisted show with some very mature subject matter, I guess that's why it was such a good watch.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud. View Post
    Well, since you guys have seen the episodes, can someone answer a question I've had for years.

In the episode where 3 people who've met each other online, get together to basically commit group suicide, what is the twist at the end? It shows the 3 of them together, and they start to walk off into wherever, and as they walk, they pass a shop mirror. There are girls talking photos in front of the mirror and when one of them looks into said mirror as the 3 are passing by, she screams a hideous scream. What did she see? What was being shown?

That has always confused me and I never understood the significance of it. If no one can answer, I guess that's ok. I loved Paranoia Agent though, the episodes I saw anyway on Adult Swim. But like all the good anime, it was pulled from the lineup. It was such a twisted show with some very mature subject matter, I guess that's why it was such a good watch.

that episode confused me too!!
    >w< i was trying to figure out what she saw
    my one evil friend won't tell me, she said i have to figure it out
    because it's obvious

but yes....good anime is always pulled -__-
    i wish they would of kept it going

but i found it online o_o
    which didn't last long

but still.... the whole show in general makes me think
    and i get confused

especially about that pink puppy
    -Chowder

Senior Member honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2008 02:04 PM
    Threads

I'm Confused also

Mrs. Matsumoto
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2011 09:43 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lttlpplkilppl

There are a lot of people who didn't understand what it was about.
    Did you noticed that before Lil' Slugger appeared the people were always stressed or in some type of trouble?
    Lil' Slugger was their need to escape the reality but he was also a kid who was pretending to be some type of hero (from what I remember). Just watch the final episode again and you'll get it.
    I got a forum for random people. PM if you wanna check it out.

Closed Thread

Thread Information