AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: If You Met Light In Person

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 02:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

@CrossAvantgarde: You'd survive sure, but Light is psychotic. He'd rationalize his own murders with two things:

1. He is working toward the greater good, and there was no way "L" could understand that. To stop Light is to stop what's right, and therefore wrong.
    2. He knows from the get-go that Ryuk will write his name in the book, so he too will die eventually for his crimes.

Of course, Light could also fancy himself something akin to Das ‹bermensch and therefore above morality.

I'd call him an emo b*.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Teal Ribbon Pink Ribbon Book
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2014 12:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Sanosuke23: Yeah, you're exactly right. Light rationalized his actions throughout the anime and the manga. For your first part, I want to say that L knew the whole time that Light had a childish view of right and wrong (as he stated in "Dealings"), but Light would never even consider that he might be wrong (besides the brief moment in the first episode, where he said, "Who am I to pass judgment?").

For your second part, you are also correct. However, Light wouldn't think he was a criminal; when Ryuk told him that his actions would make him "the last bad person left," Light brushed it off completely. Nevertheless, you're correct.

I agree completely with your last part about the Nietzschean concept of the "Overman." Light definitely had this mentality, not so much in a might-makes-right way like Nietzsche, but an "I am Justice, and nothing else" kind of way.

Not to leave anyone in the dark: Nietzsche was a German philosopher who believed that the "Overman" would rule with his will-to-power, a selfish, self-seeking kind of power that would better the world, but not the weak in it. You've probably heard his quote, "That which does not kill me makes me stronger;" that's Nietzsche. (Ironically, Nietzsche himself had to be taken care of like a child in his last days by his sister).

Thanks for drawing in a philosophical concept, Sanosuke23; that's always cool.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 07-26-2008 at 08:06 PM.

Junior Member enmakakura is an unknown quantity at this point enmakakura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2008 02:25 AM
    Threads

i'd hire someone to kick him in the back of the knee make him drop his note book
    erase L's name (with shinigami eraser) and write his!

Member djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2008 07:17 AM
    Threads

Well said. : )) Considering Light's personality, if ever someone should be able to meet him in person he should not disclose his real name.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 06:15 AM
    Threads

I would ask him to do this..

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 08:05 PM
    Threads

Hell Kajiwara. That clip makes me extremely glad I never bothered to watch the anime.

That's nuts.

Captain No Pants Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2014 10:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

XP this is Tsuki moon88's friend!!! xox.aisubeki.xox
    i would pull out a squirt gun full of holy water and shoot him a yell "melt!!!!"
    cuz he killed L and L is REALI hott!!!! "die u stupid poop smear!!!!"

Captain No Pants Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2014 10:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kersheys View Post
    Hell Kajiwara. That clip makes me extremely glad I never bothered to watch the anime.

That's nuts.
    i own the whole anime set and i have read the manga, i have both the DVD's of the actor version, 2 wall scroll, a sweat shirt, a necklace, and many book markers!!!!! yay!! death note note: L is hott.

Senior Member Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 02:11 PM
    Threads

I would ask him regular questions just like Demoni said, bt i wouldn't tell him my name.
    And i would asked him did he let that noteboo goto his head? And that's he's a maniac.
    Kawaii Sigs By Me! Not Taking Requests atm!
    Behold My EverlastingBeauty!!

Member Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2008 08:08 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Otosu View Post
    I wouldn't ask him anything. I'd spit on him for killing L.
    Haha, good one, I like this idea a lot...

Me? I think I'd run the hell away...

Or poke him...partly in revenge...partly because he wouldn't know my name and thus wouldn't be able to stop the annoying barrage of prods continuously hitting his sides....

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 11:33 PM
    Threads

If I met Light, I'd...PUNCH HIM!

And ask him "Why did you have to set up Takada Kiyomi to kill my PRECIOUS MELLO!!!!! WHY?!?!?!"
    And then I'd laugh at him as he squirms like a little girl on the ground with one final commet: "I love your voice actor, yo!" ;p Yay for Miyano Mamoru!
    Last edited by PigFarts; 08-02-2008 at 02:03 AM.

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Senior Member godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2010 11:31 AM
    Threads

I would SHOUT my name to him. Then smile and say "i have been wanting to meet you for a long time, Kira." then follo whim (follow=stalk exsesivly) because if i was always with him he couldnt kill me cause he would be a suspect. Then ask him series of questions in no perticulare order. Then finally after howver long it takes I would ask if i could stay with him. If he replied "no" i would ask him to kill me. Then i would wait at home and pray for death to come in the next 24-hours. If it didnt come i would repeat the process.
    Well....... School started so i wont be on as much ='(. I still love you all and will be on more frequently when summer comes. I will miss you all and still continue to right my fan fic and look for my poem book. Until June.....

Love Godsofdeathluvapples13.

I love you namiko! I'll see you in school!

Member Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2009 12:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kawairashii hikari View Post
    I wouldn't say anything more, and I'd walk away slowly, and like Kajiwara said not tell him my name.
    This about sums up my response. ^^;
    ~ La-ti-da La-ti-da ~

Member DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2008 12:02 PM
    Threads

I'd probably try to get my hands on the book so I could see Ryuk and talk to him.
    And, if my plan fails I'd just ask him to give Ryuk and apple for me and I'd walk away.
    Life's tough.
    get a helmet
    :]

Senior Member Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2009 08:37 PM
    Threads

"Hi, I'm [insert fake identity here]. I fully support your cause. Do you have a spare Death Note I can use? If not, can you at least kill certain politicians? I will reward you well."
    Last edited by Liquidus Zeromus; 08-22-2008 at 08:32 AM.
    FIGHT THE FUTURE

Senior Member DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2008 04:06 PM
    Threads

I really dont like that guy...he's a megalomaniac!!! I think i'd just smile and walk by........
    [D3Designz]

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 02:33 PM
    Threads

I'd seduce him. Tho that would be pretty hard. o.O

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

I love you Ichigo Tifa*Lockheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa*Lockheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa*Lockheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa*Lockheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa*Lockheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa*Lockheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa*Lockheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa*Lockheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa*Lockheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa*Lockheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa*Lockheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa*Lockheart's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 08:25 PM
    Threads

Hmmm... knwoing me i would probally ask him to marry me >.< (Likes bad boys )
    *~OrhimexXxIchigo*~
    *True Love Never Dies It Only Get Stronger in Time*
    *You Stole My Heart*
    *Your Everything i have Ever wanted*
    *I Love You*
    *All i need is your love and your love only*
    *~TylerxXxMya~*

Member kira-killed-me has a reputation beyond repute kira-killed-me has a reputation beyond repute kira-killed-me has a reputation beyond repute kira-killed-me has a reputation beyond repute kira-killed-me has a reputation beyond repute kira-killed-me has a reputation beyond repute kira-killed-me has a reputation beyond repute kira-killed-me has a reputation beyond repute kira-killed-me has a reputation beyond repute kira-killed-me has a reputation beyond repute kira-killed-me has a reputation beyond repute kira-killed-me's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2009 01:48 PM
    Threads

I would steel his death note :P
    Click for the Death Note society

I heard that people stopped watching death note when L died... although I think more people stopped watching death note when Light died.

Junior Member kishi is on a distinguished road kishi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 06:01 PM
    Threads

i will have a coffee with him

then i will show him hou s faster to kill

me or him

I WILL KILL HIM FOR KILLIN MY L!!!!

Junior Member L Lawliet 2 is a splendid one to behold L Lawliet 2 is a splendid one to behold L Lawliet 2 is a splendid one to behold L Lawliet 2 is a splendid one to behold L Lawliet 2 is a splendid one to behold L Lawliet 2 is a splendid one to behold L Lawliet 2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2008 08:34 AM
    Threads

I'd smack him.
    The last mistake I'll ever make.

-L

Senior Member Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Eye Patch 025 - Pikachu Shark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mandysmurf

I would call him a murderous idiot, cackle and run off. Oh i would be anonymous to him aswell.

Member Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2008 11:31 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    I don't know..I just wouldn't tell him my name.

Safety reasons.
    I am so with you there buddy.

But I'll join him! Seriously, I will. I'll probably try to steal the notebook.

Keep a smile on your face. Simple.
    My Tag Thread, Throw some feed! [x]
    Want to learn a trick or two in GFX? Look at my Resource thread [x]

Pink Baka Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 02:30 PM
    Threads

I would say "hey, this how a Real man kills someone" and then stab him.
    I don't know why.......
    --------------------------------------------
    http://t999.proboards57.com/index.cgi
    (I have my own crappy forum too!)

You've Been Hit By You've Been Struck By
    A Smooth Android!

Nippahh! chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 12:21 AM
    Threads

I would glomp him then get killed ^w^(not a fan-girl)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information