AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: two questions

Junior Member trib2triv is on a distinguished road trib2triv's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 10:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default two questions

i have two questions about the death note:
    1. what happens if you wright down someones name to die in the next 10 days, however the person changes his name before are up?
    2. what if you have a baby and don't give it a name? could you killed it with a death note? (after the 780 days have past)

Member TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2009 01:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by trib2triv View Post
    i have two questions about the death note:
    1. what happens if you wright down someones name to die in the next 10 days, however the person changes his name before are up?
    2. what if you have a baby and don't give it a name? could you killed it with a death note? (after the 780 days have past)
    I hope that "wright" typo was because of playing too much Phoenix Wright.

But as for your questions:

1. Well, IMO, I don't think it matters what they do once their name is written in the Death Note. And as long as the one who wrote the name down had their face in mind, they'll still die in 10 days.

2. No, I'm pretty sure you couldn't. Even if you pictured their face in your head, nothing would happen. Staring intensly in the DN picturing someone's face in your mind will do no good.

Closed Thread

Thread Information