AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: First Kiss! ^__^

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I wish it was... a kiss in the sunset on a rooftop/beach. 8D

Mm but I've experienced my first kiss, it was kind of sudden but much better than I could imagine. Of course it was a good thing that my first kiss was from someone I love and not just a friendly kiss from a boy when you're 6 years old.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I would like my first real kiss to be in a field at night time. All alone with her under a clear sky full of stars and the moon added with a lovely midnight breeze. Then I can interest her and say "You see that green sparkle over there?" "Yes! What is it!? A star?" "No! That is the planet Venus. It has a green sparkle to it when looked at from afar from Earth." "OH WOW! You know everything! You're so smart, not to mention extremely handsome!" "Well....^_^;" *Stare.....BANZAI!* "You're so cute when you blush.." "Oh....please *Hides face*

WHOA..sorry I trailed of completely their with my extreme imagination.
    That which is; is the truth.

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

I wish I could re-do mine ><
    Saved it for someone else *stares into distance dreaming of the perfect guy*

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well if I had a first kiss (which I have been saving it) I would go somewhere peaceful and would be nice if it was on a shady tree or at nite under the stars and where it would happen when fireflies appear and surround us as we kiss. >.<;
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Member Kami6669 has a reputation beyond repute Kami6669 has a reputation beyond repute Kami6669 has a reputation beyond repute Kami6669 has a reputation beyond repute Kami6669 has a reputation beyond repute Kami6669 has a reputation beyond repute Kami6669 has a reputation beyond repute Kami6669 has a reputation beyond repute Kami6669 has a reputation beyond repute Kami6669 has a reputation beyond repute Kami6669 has a reputation beyond repute Kami6669's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2008 01:28 PM
    Threads

Bleh, we all played the bottle game, right? Well, that was my really first *real kiss* 'cause I doubt that kindergarden works, right?

But, my dream kiss would be on an high hill at night with fireworks going, it just seems awesome. I should of did that with my ex-gf >.>

Senior Member LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2010 01:30 AM
    Threads

Hmm...mines kind of lame. It was in grade 9 and I was at a party with this guy I really liked, and we went outside on the trampoline and kissed...and that's it. He was a horrible kisser.

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Lol, Mine was the last day before Winter break (My birthday also is in winter break ^_^)

It wa outside before I got on my bus to go home, My BF of a month (Known him for years though) Came up to me before he got on his bus (He is first wave so he had to be quick >_>) And kissed me just like that, It had to be quick but still shocked me, I was blushing like mad, and was smiling all the way home ^_^. We had our fist LONG kiss a couple weeks later ^_^

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Senior Member ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2008 01:15 AM
    That... is a good question.... I don't... know *looks around* WHERE AM I!?!?!?
    Threads

My first kiss was one to remember... we both knew it was gonna happen and were nervous... i closed my eyes (like a kid) but opened them in the middle and broke out in laughter by what was on the tv... ladies in sexy underwear!!! tassels(is that what they're called?) and everything! i couldn't help it! it was the most random thing at such a nervous time! And the guy is the most timid guy you'll ever meet! His face turned beet red by the spectacle! It ruined the moment but it sure made it memorable!

Senior Member boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2009 02:23 AM
    Threads

It was some girl who had a crush on me and I didn't know how to reject her advances. Tried telling her I wanted my first kiss to be with this girl I had a fat crush on. Sigh oh well I ended up with the girl I had a crush on later on.

Chibi Wuver ^^ Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2014 02:27 AM
    Threads

Somewhere Memorable and Romantic.. or Exact Oposite, both work.

Even though I have Quote "Technically" already have had my First kiss... I was 13, 18 year old Girl came up to me and asked me to kiss her to make her boyfriend Jealous.. I dully nodded and kissed her... but ya...

Thinking more about it now, I don't think I realized the risks involved.. with pissing off 18ish year old guy and his friends lol.... Luckly nothing happen..

But I don't really count that as a real kiss so ya. Has to be with someone I love.
    "Not your Average Noob"

Konata Izumi is my Female Equal o.o

"Tad out dated Sig Gonna Whip it a bit now that I am back *muahah*"

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

A first kiss is suppose to be like a big surprise, like an unexpected thing that comes to you. So i would like my first kiss to be like an unexpected surprise.

Gladly, my first kiss with my fiance was a unexpected surprise. We were walking around the place where we worked at, all a sudden he held me tightly and asked if he can hold me for a few minutes. So i let him knowing that i can stay calm for a few minutes. But not even 1 minute, he just turned my head and gave me an unexpected surprise.

Now that's exactly how i wanted my first kiss to be like. =]

Senior Member Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts EVE Heart Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2012 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

[I]Nothing romantic..
    only adventurous...

like in the middle of a bungee jump...
    or a skydive...
    HE would grab me by the waist and kiss me passionately...

ain't that hot?!!!
    it's not so bad to dream...\
    that's what you get dreaming...

L O l....[/
    I]

~Howl's Mistress Evil Twin from the Other Side here to save her from further humiliation...

avenge me!..
    kill kill kill

sig by .Elmer

Member unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 05:28 AM
    Threads

my first kiss....
    i was tied to a chair with a blindfold on (-_- 21 dares)
    and someone had to kiss me (turned out to be my ex whom id never kissed) o.O his a good kisser!
    yea.. thats all im gonna say
    Last edited by unicornz; 08-27-2008 at 04:35 AM.

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My first kiss is embarrasing, not that something was wrong... Just didn't know him well enough... I was told by my brother that the maid caught us... Me and friends was playing hide and seek. When I hid under the bed the boy hid under the bed too... and I was told that he kissed me. I actually thought they were joking until I found out it was a real story. Yea, I got memory loss. The boy eventually moved away... Plus the boy was younger than me. But I really want to have a real kiss from someone I actually like.
    Last edited by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades; 08-27-2008 at 04:57 AM.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Member Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2009 08:01 PM
    Threads

Hmm...I haven't had my first kiss either...It looks really sweet and kawaii in anime hehe, it would be good if my first kiss cud be like that too...although to be honest I'm not exactly sure how I wud go about it in real life though...but yeah it'll only be sweet if it's with someone you like ^^ and I guess they like you too hehe...oh I just finished watching Rakugo Tennyo Oyui...I really like it hehe....but anywayz in like second last episode or something, Yui (a girl) accidentally trips and kisses Miyabi (another girl)...they're kind of like the type that always argue with each other...and Yui was saying something like "It's not fair...you stole my first kiss ><" (in jap though hehe)...it was so kawaii hehe...I think that's what I wud have said too if something like that happened to me lol

One friend is enough. Two friends is plenty. Three friends is rare.

Thanx for the Sig Ichigoangel06...Very sweet^^

Senior Member ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2008 01:15 AM
    That... is a good question.... I don't... know *looks around* WHERE AM I!?!?!?
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jake-Sama View Post
    Still holding mine out, and my virginity. XD
    Its sad to think that's quite a feat these days. Shows where the world is going. Anyways, good job! Stay strong! No pressure!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I expect my first kiss to be with my first love O_O That happened eventually....But I found that I don't really have anymore feelings for him anymore +w+

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Thats life. Awesome? Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2012 06:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4768-7102-5291

Quote Originally Posted by rikumi View Post
    I expect my first kiss to be with my first love O_O That happened eventually....But I found that I don't really have anymore feelings for him anymore +w+
    I've never told a girl I love her and probably wont for a while because I want to be sure I absolutely mean it... Plus I don't really have time for that kind of thing with school back and all. It takes ALOT of work!

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was like 5 years old so it was probably kinda weird. I don't really recall.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Senior Member ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 10:17 PM
    Threads

0.0....my first would be a classic^^

i would like to have my first is in a ferries wheel.....my knight dressed in white and i will ride the wheel and when we reach the top we'll kiss >///<
    Signature made by: Greenflames.....THANKIES*hugs*

Senior Member godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2010 10:31 AM
    Threads

My first kiss was at my eighth grade graduation. We were all dressed up and my boyfriend practicly ignored me the whole night. Finally the dance was over and he walked up to me. He said that i looked really pretty and then we both kind of kissed each other. It was so sweet! Then one of his friends had a party the next day and omg! We couldnt control ourselves! We made out in a pasture, a corn feild, on a swing, in a stall, and once right in front of his friends! Thats all in one night! I will warn ppl who have never been kissed, its freaking addicting! Be carful!
    Well....... School started so i wont be on as much ='(. I still love you all and will be on more frequently when summer comes. I will miss you all and still continue to right my fan fic and look for my poem book. Until June.....

Love Godsofdeathluvapples13.

I love you namiko! I'll see you in school!

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I was pinned to a bed while trying to watch a movie. I kinda liked the guy until that happened. He asked me out right after that and I was like no.. And was confused as to why I wouldn't go out with him..

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pengin-san View Post
    I was raped by the freakiest chick I've ever met.

Okay, not raped, but it sure felt like it. She confessed her love to me and after I said no, she pushed herself on me. Definitely not a fine first kiss. I mean damn! What was with her?! I'm so happy that was her going-away party. Yet... utterly pissed that she raped me. Kids, don't kiss people who don't want it.

I should have slapped that loon when I had the chance.
    o____o;;

I suffered the same way you did, except that I was pulled at a staircase at school. The girl was mad at her boyfriend so she grabbed me pulled me in for the kiss. I kept trying to talk through all of it though. Oh well, don't force kisses pl0x.

Closed Thread

Thread Information