AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Most annoying saiyan

Member cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2009 01:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    I would gather that Saiyan women are of little relevance to the Z Fighters. Didn't Pan never become even a Super Saiyan?

In answer to the question, I vote for Broly. Everyone seems to think he's cool, but I really don't at all. That's what makes him so annoying.
    YESm not the only one who dislikes him!
    Voyeurism does not equal science...
    YOU FAIL AS A HUMAN!!
    Robo-Ky

Senior Member Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2008 03:34 PM
    Threads

I still say vegeta is annoying. OVER 9000!!!!!!
    But the most annoying upfront one without help from the interwebz is Broly, so I agree with Capernicus, and cough cough2.
    "Why So Serious?"

lol, at my anime planet life pic. Blurry to annoy you. XD

Member cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

if i hear KAKAROT! one more time...
    eesh
    YOU FAIL AS A HUMAN!!
    Robo-Ky

Senior Member Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by cough_cough2 View Post
    if i hear KAKAROT! one more time...
    eesh
    lol, now you will have KAKAROT suck in your head till you die. BWAHAHAHA!
    "Why So Serious?"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i got Tenkaichi 2, too late for that, bud... LOL
    YOU FAIL AS A HUMAN!!
    Robo-Ky

Member djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2008 06:17 AM
    Threads

Pan. 1/4 Saiyan

Gah. Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 03:26 PM
    Threads

They're all stupid and annoying to me.

Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

What is Bardock's partner's name. I think she's a girl. She is one of the few saiyan women I have seen. I forgot her name though.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Just my moe service to all of AF~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire_Ichigo View Post
    What is Bardock's partner's name. I think she's a girl. She is one of the few saiyan women I have seen. I forgot her name though.
    i think her name had an S somewhere in it
    YOU FAIL AS A HUMAN!!
    Robo-Ky

Senior Member xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2008 10:16 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by cough_cough2 View Post
    yeah i know!
    the movies are just glorified fillers.
    Goku is the best!
    yes that is true that the movies are glorified....

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire_Ichigo View Post
    I wondered why they never went Gotenks in the movie. Anyways yea they should of and yea I don't really count it as a movie.
    that was what i was thinking to......but maybe they will

Quote Originally Posted by -Kratos Aurion- View Post
    Nappa because he's stupid and slow, and raditz just because he can't win.
    that is so true.

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    I would gather that Saiyan women are of little relevance to the Z Fighters. Didn't Pan never become even a Super Saiyan?
    that is what i was woundering to. does she ever go to super sayian form????

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Pan never goes Super Saiyan .. no female does. Akira said he just could not come up with a good enough design for one, and that he preferred male characters anyhow.

Junior Member sbmcos is on a distinguished road sbmcos's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2008 01:02 AM
    Threads

My vote goes to vegeta. he is the most idiotic saiyan ever born.
    Check out my Home page

Junior Member zrikin has a reputation beyond repute zrikin has a reputation beyond repute zrikin has a reputation beyond repute zrikin has a reputation beyond repute zrikin has a reputation beyond repute zrikin has a reputation beyond repute zrikin has a reputation beyond repute zrikin has a reputation beyond repute zrikin has a reputation beyond repute zrikin has a reputation beyond repute zrikin has a reputation beyond repute zrikin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2008 12:45 AM
    Threads

nappa he is the most annoying villian

Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

I had a good idea for one. Let it be almost like a Super Saiyan 3 form with the heair going down. So instead of Pan's hair going up....let it go more down.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Just my moe service to all of AF~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

IT'S OVER 9000! vegeta....
    "Why So Serious?"

Senior Member xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2008 10:16 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by M Bison View Post
    Pan never goes Super Saiyan .. no female does. Akira said he just could not come up with a good enough design for one, and that he preferred male characters anyhow.
    that is what i thought to and i never confirmed it. thanks for doing that.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information