AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fainting

Member Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2008 10:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Fainting

I was at the doctor's office the other day for a check-up and to get a shot and some other tests. While I was waiting for the secretary to give me my paper, i started to feel sick and light-headed. The next thing i knew people were standing over me and telling me not to get up. Well, as you may have guessed, I had passed out or fainted. Now, being 18 years old, this was only my second time fainting. The doctors thought it was because i had not eaten, but the food that i had eaten should have lasted for a couple hours. So why i passed out is still a mystery. I was lucky: i fell backward and only hit part of my head. I barely have a bump.

So...what are your fainting stories? or Why do people pass out or faint?
    "Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I have fainted before. It was quite an experience as it never happened to me before.
    It was kind of ...weird to say the least.

Basically I had a terrible head-ache and stomach-ache and was asleep through most of the day. I woke up and went to the toilet for natural reasons, and after I had...'finished', I just sat on the toilet because I had that feeling where I thought that if I were to move I would vomit. So I just sat there and I felt like I was going to throw-up anyway, so I thought
    "If I stay in this position I will throw-up and get it over with".
    While I was sitting up I started to feel a bit light-headed and white bloches started appearing, and suddeny...well it was like nothing happened. Suddenly I started hearing banging on the bathroom door and opened my eyes to realize that I was on the floor face down. It was my mum asking;
    "Who is in there!?".
    Excausted, I replied "..Me", Then she asked,
    "What was that huge bang in there!?!". I said,
    "..I don't know..".
    I was absolutely drenched in sweat. After that all I could think was "Cool, I just fainted".

To be honest I always wanted to experience fainting to see what it was like. Funnily enough my weird wish came true.
    Last edited by Amray The II; 07-15-2008 at 11:04 AM.
    That which is; is the truth.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm very sorry for you, OP Anyways, I've never fainted or passed out, but I think I will in the future...maybe there won't be a Cameron Lau

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sadly,I don't faint.It's one of those things that doesn't happen to me.I bleed from my nose instead.

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

I want to faint sometime. Its a weird think to want, but I do. I just hope that there aren't any tables with sharp edges or pieces of furniture in my way. I don't like bruises... -.-

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Fainting eh...I really not sure...but there was this one time that I had a huge headache. I took like three Advil pills and I went to take a rest on my bed before dinner. Hours pass to the next day without me knowing it. I felt better that day and knew I just fainted silently without my parents knowing about it. Pretty strange...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

ಠ_ಠ  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2008 02:35 PM
    Threads

Well, I havent ever fainted. But, one of my friends did once.
    Story:
    Me and the other students in my class were doing school-type things. All of a sudden, my friend raises her hand and tells the teacher that she feels weird. The teacher tells her that its probably nothing, even though my friend's face was getting a little pale. A few minutes later, my friend falls out of her chair and faints. The teacher then got into panic mode. The nurse then came and my friend went home early. All the kids in my class got a little shaken up when she fainted. It sorted looked like she was dead when she fell on the floor. I felt so bad for her, but the next day she comes to school good as new, saying she didn't remember a thing about fainting. I think she fainted because of dehydration or something like that. I was happy she was ok, though. It was pretty scary to see someone suddenly collapse on the floor, especially if its a friend, and you dont really know whats going on.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Senior Member DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 09:15 PM
    Threads

I used to faint all the time. The first time I was at the doctor because I'd been really sick and hadn't eaten in several days, and so they were taking blood to see why I was sick. While they were taking the blood, my whole body, especially my head, felt prickly like it was falling asleep, and I got really tired. When they were done, I started walking and everything was just slowly turning black. The next thing I know, I was laying on an exam table. This was 4 years ago. The last time I fainted (about a month ago) was pretty much the same. About two years ago, though, I was taking some medicine that would make me pass out everytime I stood up.
    エレクトロ・ワールド

The ground shook and cracked, the sun in the sky descended into my hand

Ningen Nante _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 07:33 PM
    Threads

I have not completly fainted that many times, but I do "false faints" almost everyday.

I have
    Orthostatic hypotension. Basically, if I sit down or lay down for a long time, say thirty minutes or more, when I try to stand up, 1 of 2 things can happen.

1. I get really dizzy, and fall down, but I don't lose conscienceness. I have to sit/lay on the floor for about ten seconds then I can get up and be fine.

2. Tunnel vision, my vision starts shrinking into a small circle, I have even temporally been blinded for a few seconds.

I have only completly fainted a few times, and I usually wake up really quick.

Senior Member Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2008 11:44 AM
    Threads

I only fainted once, and that was in a mosh pit. I wouldn't have minded if it had been somewhere aggressive where you'd expect casualties, but it was a Placebo concert

It wasn't very interesting. It felt like going under anaesthesia- my eyesight began to fade, I couldn't hear properly, and I couldn't stand up straight. Then I apparently went crashing into a very nice woman who took me to the first aid room, and a minute later, I was fine. I wasn't very hot or struggling to breathe, so I think I'd just been dancing too energetically on too little sugar.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I've never fainted, but I get light-headed when I use any electronics for a long time in my room, which usually has the door and window closed.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Never happened to me before!

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

I've never fainted but if I stand up or move too suddenly, I get lightheaded and sometimes lose my vision and get my balance thrown off for a little bit. Never fainted though, but Im guessing it will happen sometime in my lifetime >.>
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Never fainted. Don't faint, maybe get weaker and weaker, but not faint.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Senior Member IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2009 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well I fainted once in school.
    I was playing this running game, I forgot what it was called.. anyway
    so yeah I was running until whoosh I fell to the ground.The next thing I know I was at the hospital.
    I mean how could that happen?Now ever since I randomly fall to the ground for a minute or so...
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
    I still lurk around, you just don't notice.

stalk me

The Ays Princess Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 06:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ????????? idk

I almost fainted in the shower a couple times. hehehe that tells me that the waters too hot... ehehhe i guess.^^

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

Fainting is almost always caused by a lack of either oxygen/nutrients reaching the brain.

If you're a real prude, you might faint on some gorey, disgusting scene.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've never completely fainted before, but I have come sort of close to it. It was when I was very ill and I was walking to the bathroom and suddenly everything started fading until it was completely black. I was feeling very light-headed. My hearing went down some too, but not as much. Basically, I could still hear what was going on around me, but I was completely blind at that moment. Never fully fainted though.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I used to practice Kyokushin Karate, and there's a training exercise where you grab your partner by the sleeve and punch each other's stomach to strengthen your resistance.

I was doing that exercise with one of my Sempai (he was twenty years older than me and remains one of the scariest men I have ever met, he has my utter respect even now) and around the seventeeth blow I just sort of lost conciousness. They said I banged my head on the floor but I don't really remember, the whole experience was very numb and actually sort of pleasant since there wasn't any pain.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Chii-sai ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 03:03 AM
    Threads

I have never fainted before *knocks on wood* And I hope to never do it any time soon. However, if I were to have a fainting spell, I would hope it would be somewhere comfy..like a bed...and not hard gravel But with my luck, that probably wouldn't happen ^^;
    a.k.a ChibiNaruto
    *Miscellaneous Thread Fiend*

Member ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2008 04:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i want a wii!!!!

i've never fainted. i've been knocked out but that was beacause i got hit really hard. i wish i could faint at school, than i might not have to take a test or anything.
    PROUD F.B.I (Flordia Born Idiot)

Cows shall take over the world if you want to help the cows take the world then copy this and put it in your signature.

Hadouken! Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2009 02:58 AM
    Threads

I've never fainted but I've come pretty close a few times. Sometimes my vision turns black for a few seconds, start to feel light-headed and dizzy, and my face feels like it's burning.

Do you believe it in your head?

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

I fainted last year when I was in a lot of pain. I was already really weak etc and I just collapsed on the floor on my wa to sit down. Luckily my dad caught me. It's such a strange experience, nothing quite like it.

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

I ALMOST fainted. I was at a concert rehearsal and I started to feel lightheaded...buuut since the dancing involved waving, my teacher didn't notice my pleas for help while I flailed about. Finally one of the mothers noticed something strange and assisted me.
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol only women,religious people(1slap to the forhead while shouting GOD is all it takes),and Girly girl men FAINT!!!
    ive never fainted ever in my life.!.
    i had like a small siezure once though...-_0
    Last edited by sataned; 07-16-2008 at 10:33 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information