AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Annoying Phone Calls?

Just a Whisper ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2010 09:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Annoying Phone Calls?

Okay, just another thread question thingy that came into my head and I hope this thread doesn't go down as a pointless thread such as: What's your favourite food or what's your favourite colour? >.<
    Sales Calls and other annoying phone calls, don't you just hate them huh? How do you deal with them usually?

Over here, we usually get heaps of sales calls ranging from double glazing to research companies calling you up to ask you do to a survey over the phone prying further into your lives when you just wish they'd go away already. I usually just try and say that I'm not interested and then proceed to hang up the phone but there are times when I've just told them flat out to go away (not politely either but I'm not repeating it here) and then hang up.

The funniest time was when another Research company rang up to try and ask us to do a survey over the phone, my exact words were the following:

"Sorry, unlike you I actually have a life and don't have time to answer your questions, Bye and not interested" and then hung up. So anyway, what do you usually do to deal with these stupid calls and whats the funniest thing you've done to them?
    Sig thread Last Updated: Not Updated

| Back Old Skool - Signature by myself truly. |
    |Still Learning Photoshop CS2|
    |

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I say "hello?", then if they start trying to persuade me to join or bye something I just simply hang up and that's it.

These days though I don't even say "hello?", I always wait for them to say something first. That way if it is just some prank caller you just show them up and defeats the point in them ringing you in the first place.
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2008 03:44 PM
    Threads

Well, we're on the Do-Not-Call list, so we don't get phone calls like that. But my friend did tell me that one time her friend answered the phone like this:

"Hello? Fluffy! Get back here! Huh? I'm sorry- Fluffy! No, I- Fluffy, get away from the road! Fluffy! *sob* NO!!!

LOL.

"The world is not beautiful...
    Therefore it is."
    -Kino no Tabi

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

i hate phone calls where its from out of state, and they try to get me to buy something, it pisses me off to no end, i think ive gotten a call from about 10 different states now
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

we get sales phone calls and they don't even bother to let it be a real person. a lot of the time i pick up the phone and it's some stupid automated voice. i just hang up on those. if it's a real person i just say "sorry i have to go" and hang up.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixChan*~ View Post
    "Sorry, unlike you I actually have a life and don't have time to answer your questions, Bye and not interested" and then hung up.
    But they do have a life. And it sounds like a pretty good life. They're paid to bother you. C'mon, that's a sweet deal on their part.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111 View Post
    But they do have a life. And it sounds like a pretty good life. They're paid to bother you. C'mon, that's a sweet deal on their part.
    Exactly. The telemarketer got paid to make that call, but the OP wasn't paid at all. Clearly the telemarketer won.

And, for anyone living in America, Do Not Call Registry.[/thread]
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Just a Whisper ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111 View Post
    As far as that goes, fair enough they get paid to bother people for things but also they have to endure probably quite a bit of abuse in the process I'd imagine. So perhaps not so much of a sweet deal after all. I see where you're coming from for getting paid for bothering people though, does sound like a pretty cool idea.
    Sig thread Last Updated: Not Updated

| Back Old Skool - Signature by myself truly. |
    |Still Learning Photoshop CS2|
    |

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, I get those calls all the time, but our family shares one phone on one line, so it doesn't bother us when I'm on the internet Anyways, it's always those calls that offer us stuff and the same with you, the surveys and questionares. I just pick up the phone and say "f you!! we don't want any!!" And slam the phone down on the receiver, play back the message one more time, LMAO, then delete it

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

I don't like bothering people, though I tend to it alot. So getting a job as. Telemarketer wouldn't be a very good job for me.

Our house line has been shut off for quite some time now due to the fact that there are four people in our house with cell phones. But when we did have our land line, if I was in a bad mood, well, lets just say I wasn't nice. My dad one time answered and guess who it was? The dude wouldn't shut up and my dad, with his deep overpowering voice, said "if you don't get to the point in three seconds I'm hanging up". Poor telemarketer guy was confounded and started stammering as my dad counted down from three and then....

*line goes dead*

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

We had gotten sale calls or survey calls a lot. Until everyone at my house kept on telling them off.

I remember this one lady had called while i was eating my dinner. I already get really pissed cause everyone expects me to answer the phone since I'm right by it, when I'm trying to eat my food.

So i pick it up with an attitude, "Hello?" "Hi where calling for... blah blah blah..." "Seriously, I don't have time for a survey, and neither do my parents, stop calling here already, you're never gonna get anybody that wants to take it!" And I hung up. Yeah, i was really hungry. ^^'
    And, my mother was just sitting there watching t.v. like nothing happened, but we laugh about it now.
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Usually when sales people or phone solicitors call, I just hang up once they start talking. Sometimes I mess with them and annoy them a bit, but not often since it isnt really worth my time =/
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Telemarketers call here like ALL the time. I hate it so much. As far as how I deal with them, I usually just answer and hang up the phone fast without saying anything or just not answering at all. I know they're just doing their jobs and have probably taken insults from the people they call, but it's annoying. I don't yell at or insult them though.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I start speaking Japanese,or Spanish.They start getting freaked out and hang-up.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

I simply hang up. I use wireless and if someone calls on my home phone, my internet goes down and I have to wait a couple of seconds to restart the internet. I hate it, especially when I'm playing an online game during my "Call of Duty 4" session.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

ಠ_ಠ  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2008 02:35 PM
    Threads

Oh man, do i hate those calls! They are so annoying! And most of the time its a robot-machine thing talking (which is sorta funny listening to, but not fun talking to.) I remember once I was at my grandma's house and one of those people called her. When she picked up, she said, "I dont call you," and hung up on them.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Member Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 04:50 AM
    Threads

i so hate those annoying calls :@ usually i don't even answer a phone call if i don't know the number, i only answer all calls from my cell.. well there were 2 times when i answered those calls.. the first time i said: sorry, but i don't have time and the 2nd time i almost started 2 laugh(there was a really funny atmosphere in the room with my best friend.. she started making funny faces, and 'cuz i'm so goofy i just had to laugh) and hang up
    Akaku akaku akaku yurete
    Yume no yume no hate e
    Deatte shimatta unmei ga mawaridasu
    Dare mo dare mo shiranai himitsu
    Ochite ochite ochite
    Mou modorenai tsumi o kizande mo kitto

zero X yuuki

Comfortably numb. Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2011 03:22 PM
    Threads

Almost everyday I get phone calls that say Restricted. It's so annoying. Or when some stupid kid is trying to prank call, I answer then hang-up right away. For some apparent reason my phone can't ignore the number.
    Lard!
    Het is heerlijk vet! Je most het eten!

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

When we get telemarkers ringing up, and they ask for someone aged around between 18-20, I lie say "No, there's no one of that age here," and hang up.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2009 11:04 PM
    Threads

Oh, this is so fun.

When they call, i ask them if they want to purchase my old Pokemon cards, and all that other old stuff. Than i ask them, you want to meet at a restaurant later or something, and they are always like no thank you. Then i say can i have your number so i can call you back. And than they pause, and i hang up. At other times, i have conversations about random stuff like food, the world, etc. Also in some situations i yell and tell them to stop calling me... It is random, it all depends on my mood. But now my father has the Do Not Call thingy, so my fun is over.

Junior Member hirokikai is infamous around these parts hirokikai is infamous around these parts hirokikai is infamous around these parts hirokikai is infamous around these parts hirokikai is infamous around these parts hirokikai is infamous around these parts hirokikai is infamous around these parts hirokikai is infamous around these parts hirokikai is infamous around these parts hirokikai is infamous around these parts hirokikai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2008 10:52 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: no wii T.T

i get those a lot but instead of getting angry and hanging up i have fun with the advantage of a stranger calling and mess with them by saying things like "oh they moved a week ago." , "they r visiting there daughter in the hospital i am just their housesitter ." or "i'm so sorry but the *&^^%^@!#'s died in a tragic car crash! *fake crys*" they get so freaked out they hang up! except for this one time where the guy kept calling back not taking my excuses seriously and eventually i called the police and then the guy assumed i'm bluffing.

Senior Member Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2012 11:16 PM
    Threads

Every day I get a recorded call about the warentee on my car. I've been getting them since before I got a new car.
    Oh yeah. I'm gunna stab someone.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Chan if you want me to stop calling you, you could of just asked, you didn't have to make a thread about it >.<

pokemon trainer MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6882 3906 6528

Yup. Okay. Here goes, T for Him, M for me!!
    T: Hello, may I please speak to your mother or father?
    M: No.
    T: I'm sorry. Can I please speak to your mum or dad?
    M: No. I told you.
    T: Um.. Why not?
    M: Because I said so.
    T: Okay. Are they out?
    M: Maybe.
    T: Well, can I speak to them?
    M: Choose one.
    T: I don't mind. Any.
    M: One or none, mister.
    T: Your mom. *annoyed.*
    M: No.
    T: Your dad?
    M: No. Which company are you from?
    T: We are from the Communications Telecom may I please speak to your mom or dad?
    M: What does the Community thing do?
    T: Communications Telecom do a lot of things. Can I plea-
    M: I said no already. Why them? Why not me?
    T: Because your mom and dad understand better.
    M: Who says?
    T: They are more experienced in life.
    M: Well, obviously.
    T: Sorry?
    M: Well, obviously.
    T: Can I please speak to your mom or dad?
    M: Have you ever given up in your entire life?
    T: Sorry? Can I please speak to your mom or dad?
    M: Why the hell do you want to speak to them?!
    T: Because we are part of the Comuni-
    M: I know that. I have things to do.
    T: You can do that if you let me speak to your mom or dad.
    M: Are you freaking trying to freaking bribe me?!
    T: That is unnessesary!
    M: You know what is freaking unnessesary?
    T: No miss. Can I pleas-
    M: You calling. Get lost. Find a life. But don't get found.
    *Click* There are many, many more =D
    Last edited by MoroDashi; 07-16-2008 at 03:37 AM.
    i cant believe we almost hung it up o woah o .set made by me;

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixChan*~ View Post
    As far as that goes, fair enough they get paid to bother people for things but also they have to endure probably quite a bit of abuse in the process I'd imagine.
    Oh no. It's not abuse. It's a job. While they are being insulted, they are being paid. While they are bothering other people, they are being paid. In any case, they get paid. As MP2K said, the telemarketer wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Exactly. The telemarketer got paid to make that call, but the OP wasn't paid at all. Clearly the telemarketer won.
    See?

Quote Originally Posted by MoroDashi View Post
    M: Find a life.
    I still don't understand the purpose of this phrase. "Get a life." What does it mean? If the speaker has just as much time to waste as the speakee, does that not imply that the speaker should likewise "get a life"? And, as stated earlier, the telemarketer was paid. You were not. Get a job!

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Closed Thread

Thread Information