AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The world.

Banned Forum / Chat †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段†'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2008 02:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The world.

I’m sorry dear readers if this thread was made before but I wanted to know what do you people think about the world around you? The way you see and think about it.

I personally see it as a prison. It has no bars, no chains, no guards. It does not need any. Where all tapped in our mortal shell’s for both good times and bad times. As for me there is a lot more bad then the good.

It is as if we where all trapped in this world until we die. And what keeps us from dying? The fear of death, the unknown… perhaps the will to stay live or all of those things.

Do you remember that movie? Full Metal Jacket?

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I’m in a world of s***. Yes. But I am alive. And I am not afraid.

I could say the very same thing. I am just not afraid anymore. After nearly dying, living through all that pain and all those surgeries, cancer and becoming practically lifeless and dead inside. After all that heartbreak, getting used and nearly abused. After all that and more I just said to myself: “The world is such a rotten place. With so many rotten people that won’t take off their masks to show their true nature.”. And so I still think like that till this very day. The world around me is so very rotten. But don’t get me wrong now. I’m not referring to the entire world but the world seen by the eyes of an individual. I know people have better lives. With less things to care about or much more worse ones then my own. We also have different lives/worlds depending on what continent we live on or the country we live in.

Some people say the end of the world occurs when we die. Because the world or rather this word and our existence in it ends for us. For our moral bodies. And so I ask you. How does your world look like? How do you think/feel about it? And how do you see it?
    Last edited by †飛段†; 07-16-2008 at 08:24 PM.

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

i can see the smiliarties of you and i how i view the world, but as i have learned through life changing expriences
    this is how the world is going to be, and it's only going to worse
    i've learned that i have to live life 2 steps ahead instead of 2 steps back

even though the world has ****ed everyone once in the while
    you can always come back and show it a thing or two

that's my personal onsight of it
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Since both posts so far both break forum rules, Im just going to close this.

Please read the rules and try again, because I feel this would have made a very interesting topic.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||