AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: who loves metal and rock

Junior Member hatereaver has much to be proud of hatereaver has much to be proud of hatereaver has much to be proud of hatereaver has much to be proud of hatereaver has much to be proud of hatereaver has much to be proud of hatereaver has much to be proud of hatereaver has much to be proud of hatereaver has much to be proud of hatereaver has much to be proud of hatereaver's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2008 09:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default who loves metal and rock

i love rammstein dir en grey
    when listening to themi just wannaand then laugh about it im actually listening to dir en grey childs prey right now

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like rock music, but not as low as Dir En Grey.They were good when I was a Japanophile, but they got over quick.

I preferably like The Strokes, and Stratovarius.

Senior Member ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2020 10:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: kyachimegann

I do.

They're the two genres I listen to the most. =)
    "We only begin to live when we conceive life as tragedy .. "
    - W. B. Yeats.

Formerly CC^_^.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    Stratovarius.
    Hell yeah...Stratovarius is allmighty <3

Yes,I do...
    Metal and rock are genres I listen to most...
    I don't have ending lines in music,I can listen to everything I like,but I listen mostly to power metal (and it's sub-types),as well as melodeath (mostly Dark Tranquillity,Arch Enemy and Insomnium)...

My current obsessions are Symphony X,Kamelot,Adagio,Stratovarius and Whitesnake,along with Lake of Tears...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Junior Member GalaxyMan is a name known to all GalaxyMan is a name known to all GalaxyMan is a name known to all GalaxyMan is a name known to all GalaxyMan is a name known to all GalaxyMan is a name known to all GalaxyMan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2008 06:28 PM
    Threads

I prefer Techno/Electronica, but I still like Metal of all kinds (Especially Death Metal, Dethklok FTW!) as well as most forms of Rock.
    Last edited by GalaxyMan; 10-17-2008 at 10:18 PM.

Blathering Blatherskite Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2009 05:51 PM
    Threads

I've always loved listening to metal and playing hard rock. Now I'm actually playing a bit of metal and its so much fun. I love listening to everything from STP, CKY, and Pantera to Trivium, Mushroomhead and Opeth. I love punk and alternative too but metal is just awesome.

Closed Thread

Thread Information