AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What's the name of the girl that was dressing like a boy?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nina

0 0%
  • Klaus

1 100.00%
  • Roberta

0 0%
  • Anne

0 0%
Closed Thread

Thread: Which is your Favorite Line from the Anime and The Movie The Conqueror of shambala?

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2012 03:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking Which is your Favorite Line from the Anime and The Movie The Conqueror of shambala?

We know that the All Anime (51 episodes) make us laugh, cry and get ungry with the bad guys but wich is your fav line from the Anime?
    One of my fav line is when Edward encounters with Psiren the thief and he saids to her: I'm sorry.. i didn't meant it (and you know what did he do before that ... ) and then she said sleep well shorty and then he said if i wear those shoes i will be tall too.
    From the movie my fav line when Edward, Alphonse and Roy Mustang are running to stop Lady Eckhart and then Roy saids: This war must be caused by you and then Edward said you don't look good with that pad covering your eye ..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hi_Kitty_by_kuro_tsuki24.jpg‎
Views:	53
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	21140  
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Senior Member xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2008 10:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

well for me for the movie it was when ed is in the other world and goes to the university to see that dude and notice the big transmutation faded circle on the ground and he notices the chalk near by and firgures to redraw it and realizes that he can't do alchmey. well then he wipes his face where the cut he got and he puts his hand on the circle it lights up and all of the armors dudes come. well i few moments later, he is in the sea of the armor and he notices that alphonse armor is in there and it say his name......

al: edward..
    ed: alphonse...
    al: EDWARD!!!!!!
    whoash (all the armor dudes go flying.)
    al: wow you grew up.
    ed: well you think that i was going to be short when i am 18 yrs old.

that was funny as for the series. well i have to say i am not sure cause i liked every line from that. and it is so hard to chosse.

Closed Thread

Thread Information