AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: *+* Change...for the better. *+*

Junior Member XxMirokuxX will become famous soon enough XxMirokuxX will become famous soon enough XxMirokuxX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2008 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink *+* Change...for the better. *+*

Hey, I'm Tammi.

Right, If there was something you could change about an Inuyasha theme, story, song, or actual person...what would it be?

Firstly, I would SO change Miroku's personality.
    I hate the way he flirts. I really think he rocks...but if only he didn't grab people so much!

I would change Sango's blushing. I wish she was a little more confident around people.

I would also change Inuyasha's bad mood, and sucky attitude. Lol, Inuyasha's attitude is amazing though.

Please post your changes!
    - Poor Miroku...x

By the way, this isn't a complaining thread, I LOVE inuyasha all the same.

*** Friendship is like a garden, the more you put in the more it grows. Friends are those , who know how to keep the same silences. Countless are the reasons we have to cherish friends.***

Miroku and Sango *+*+*+*+*+*
    x...Monk and the demon slayer...x

xXx... ...XXx*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 02:12 PM
    Threads

I agree with you. I would change InuYasha's moody personality. He gets on my nerves when he is all arrogant and prideful.

Junior Member XxMirokuxX will become famous soon enough XxMirokuxX will become famous soon enough XxMirokuxX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, But there's this REALLY romantic moment, and he just WRECKS it by saying something stupid!
    *** Friendship is like a garden, the more you put in the more it grows. Friends are those , who know how to keep the same silences. Countless are the reasons we have to cherish friends.***

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

The English voice actors...>.> I'd never, ever, ever, ever let Richard Cox or Monica Stori or any of the other English VAs ever, ever, ever destroy Inuyasha ever again...or any other anime for that matter...o.o

That-and I'd kick out most of the filler eps.

In the Manga...I'd change to to have ended after the Shichinintai arch...and that's all.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I actually like the english voice actors...

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by XxMirokuxX View Post
    I actually like the english voice actors...
    Many people do-but I find them flat emotionless and irratating. And I know there are many who agree with me too.

It's almost like the dubbing companies literally walked out into a street in the midwest and just pulled some random dipweeds off them-with no voice training whatsoever handed them the script and said: "Hey! We need voice actors! Read this and we'll pay you for it! Who cares if you can't act!"

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, really I think they chose the actors voices really well. Inuyasha's voice suits him well, because it's relaly harsh, and Miroku's voice is really deep, like a PROPER voice. Kagome's is reallt girly...Just like her personality!

I can't tell Miroku's voice from Inuaysha's in japanese....their voices sound all the same! - even so , I respect you opinion...!

Junior Member *ametsuchi* has much to be proud of *ametsuchi* has much to be proud of *ametsuchi* has much to be proud of *ametsuchi* has much to be proud of *ametsuchi* has much to be proud of *ametsuchi* has much to be proud of *ametsuchi* has much to be proud of *ametsuchi* has much to be proud of *ametsuchi* has much to be proud of *ametsuchi* has much to be proud of *ametsuchi*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2010 04:12 PM
    Threads

i wouldn't really want to change i like the filler episodes except when they r really stupid. . . i'd change that. . . and i'd change it so there are more episodes in english! =) yay!
    i like the characters and i wouldn't want to change InuYasha's personality because it's what make's him, him. . . like if he were 2 change it would be weird cuz can u really see him acting nice all the time?
    so yea. . . Oh! and i think i would try 2 make Shippo a little stronger with better powers =)
    just don't change Sesshomaru!
    If the world was smaller, no one would fit!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by *ametsuchi* View Post
    i wouldn't really want to change i like the filler episodes except when they r really stupid. . . i'd change that. . . and i'd change it so there are more episodes in english!

So would I! I LOVE the filler eps...Big boring confusing deep indepht eps hack me off sometimes...I can never follow them, or remember what happened.

Mrs. Matsumoto
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2011 09:43 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lttlpplkilppl

Lightbulb

I'm getting a little tired of fillers... T_T Over all the show is great.
    I got a forum for random people. PM if you wanna check it out.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like the fillers, I think they just show us more about the characters

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

But the fillers aren't true...o.o; They're just blocks of false story made up by the animaters to keep the viewers entertained while they slowly get thier mits on the rest of the real story off of the manga.

Takahashi didn't endorse any of the filler episodes...So basically they're lies.

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

true, good point, but still, the episode list would be looking pretty sorry without all the filler eps. Besides, what if the inu producers had to wait around 3 weeks after one ep, to make the next. Ah well, at least it keeps us entertained.

Senior Member xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2008 10:16 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by aishiteru333 View Post
    I'm getting a little tired of fillers... T_T Over all the show is great.

ya me too and as the fillers are nice but everyonce in awhile. but beside that i really don't mind the show that much.

Senior Member hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

I would have changed Kikyo's personality. She was my least-favorite character in the series, and she sometimes just got annoying >_<

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better then your dreams."
    Forever&ever ily (:

Senior Member nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2010 11:30 AM
    Threads

I would've cut most of the fillers.
    I wouldn't have had Kagome behave like an eight-year-old when she saw Inuyasha naked in one of those awful fillers.
    And I do hate the English voice actors.

Closed Thread

Thread Information