AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Taikyo's drawings

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Runner View Post
    Your artwork is amazing!
    I wish I could make stuff like that but unfortunately I can't draw worth a darn
    Aw, c'mon, everyone can draw. It just takes a lot of practice to draw really well.

I'll try and scan my traditionally done sketches and post them here.

And you smell like LIE Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 06:52 PM
    Threads

i gottaa agree. you're drawings are really good
    i'm jellie >.<

Sig by the lovely Cotaku

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kay Ryu View Post
    i gottaa agree. you're drawings are really good
    i'm jellie >.<
    lol! I'm not good at all..O_o my coloring is awful!

Anyways, a simple help on coloring the front view with left side lighting.. Its not that detailed..I'll post that one later. LOL! But it'll be for Kiseki Studios.

Ok here I go...

For the coloring of the skin: I use the base color, then the darker color of it. Added a cool color like purple or blue, then added a complementary color. After that, I added the darker colors of the skin, added the semi-red color to add some life to it. That should be it..

I added more darker colors to add details on the eyes, piercings, nose,etc. The highlight color used is like a bit of a yellow, almost white. You can add a back light color to it if you prefer. I didn't since there's not much of a bg.

For people who have problems choosing a color, make your canvas bg gray, any color that would match your theme. Having it on plain white hurts the eyes, and its hard to choose a color.

Enjoy mu bad coloring and anatomy! D:

P.S - OMG..I like drawing dirty looking guys now! ROFL!!! X3

P.S.S <-- is there such a thing??! - Change your lineart color! It'll help smooth out your final picture.
    BTW, I dun usually work with the lineart. I just paint over the sketch.

example:

Post/PM me any questions if you got any. :3
    Last edited by Taikyo; 01-18-2009 at 04:50 AM.

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks, this is really useful! Lighting is one of the hardest things for me to understand when it comes to coloring.
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post 96 and 103 are excellent. You are getting better every time I see you post. I'm glad to see such radical progress. It shows such a positive flow in your life. Things must be going well for you. But enough rambling, can't wait to see more of your work,,, and maybe you can do a cute girl or two, tehe.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2010 01:51 AM
    Threads

I like how you shape your face. I find shaping a face like that dangerous. Well for me anyways. When I do it that way, the jaw lines are uneven.
    あなたとーしょに海で歩かせて下さい。

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    Post 96 and 103 are excellent. You are getting better every time I see you post. I'm glad to see such radical progress. It shows such a positive flow in your life. Things must be going well for you. But enough rambling, can't wait to see more of your work,,, and maybe you can do a cute girl or two, tehe.
    LOL! Actually, I drew some traditionally on paper. I need to find my scanner's installation cd so I can install it on my laptop. XD

And thanks..tho my previous one with the lighting..the drawing looks aweful...I was sooo rusty using a tablet. Good thing I've been warming up now.

Quote Originally Posted by october breath View Post
    I like how you shape your face. I find shaping a face like that dangerous. Well for me anyways. When I do it that way, the jaw lines are uneven.
    Really? I always work with the guide lines, even for full bodies. It keeps it proportioned that way. I'll scan my still life drawings of people I draw at the cafe... of course its only a quick sketch. <--no face, hair, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira Kaiba View Post
    Thanks, this is really useful! Lighting is one of the hardest things for me to understand when it comes to coloring.
    Same here...O_o I really do hate coloring, but it makes it more attractive to look at. you can search for pictures online for reference if you need to. I always do.

Anyways, putting that aside, I'm done with the funeral, and prelims are next week...then I have to start my final projects right after..=w=

Here's the postcards I'm sending to Bon-chan and Yuuiki. Of course for vday. D:

I can't post the final product here, because its a special gift. LOL!

Yes...this year's V-day card cover is.... Shiki and Akira from TnC!

I'll make a tutorial on how I do this after prelims. :3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	vday.jpg‎
Views:	40
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	23628  

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

Oh my Taikyo , those are just magnificient! All your drawings are just amazing , Sure you think u need to improve , which is very good to think like that , because if your drawing at this time is so cool , then after improvement? O_O
    I mean i think i am gonna have to find some new words from dictionary to praise you at that time....^^

Hope to see more of your work...keep imagining!
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Personally I don't think your coloring is awful at all. You know what to do with tones and shading, I just think you need to push yourself a little bit more and try to use a little more value or dynamic stuff (I need to as well). It could make your drawings more interesting!

I looked through a few fan art threads on AF (I think I might have uncovered an art thief -_-) and you're the most talented one I've seen so far. A lot of people who post on AF are just posting sketches they copied from anime frames, but you actually draw original stuff that requires a bit more creativity. Keep it up.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Member Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 07:00 PM
    Threads

O8 I love your style! The animation is very nice on the second one too.
    Fall to your knees and receive the divine punishment of love!

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 04:34 PM
    Threads

all your little "doodles" would require me 45-60 minutes, and thats if im in a particularly artistic mood... damn, youre good, im jealous...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Madness View Post
    Oh my Taikyo , those are just magnificient! All your drawings are just amazing , Sure you think u need to improve , which is very good to think like that , because if your drawing at this time is so cool , then after improvement? O_O
    I mean i think i am gonna have to find some new words from dictionary to praise you at that time....^^

Hope to see more of your work...keep imagining!
    XD My imagination is dry...as dry as the hottest place in the world. D:
    You should see my friends in DA...better drawing than me, and coloring. =/
    I want to get as good as them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
    Personally I don't think your coloring is awful at all. You know what to do with tones and shading, I just think you need to push yourself a little bit more and try to use a little more value or dynamic stuff (I need to as well). It could make your drawings more interesting!

I looked through a few fan art threads on AF (I think I might have uncovered an art thief -_-) and you're the most talented one I've seen so far. A lot of people who post on AF are just posting sketches they copied from anime frames, but you actually draw original stuff that requires a bit more creativity. Keep it up.
    Ya...I know..I SHOULD push myself more. =/ My mood is always down..so ya. XD
    And thank you for the advice. I'm actually self studying on anatomy more, and dynamic poses, etc. ._. its hard on my own...

Ya, if only people here can drew their OWN way, and not copy an image exactly. I mean, I bet they can make their own style and characters.
    An art thief?????! D: I really hate those. My friends have to fight tooth and nails just to claim their work back from people like that.

Recently, I just found out someone used one of my sketches I did for an art trade with a friend. Sadly, the watermark I've placed was removed, by that person's cousin, and didn't credit me. But he pmed me and told me about it. So I'm not all that mad, since he credited me and my friend.

Art thieves = scary...

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor V View Post
    O8 I love your style! The animation is very nice on the second one too.
    Thank you! I'm actually working on Flash documents now. XD Its for my finals, so I'm supposed to finish up a Flash layout. So that means my layout should be animated...;__;

And animation is fun, hard..but the reward at the end is priceless. :3

Quote Originally Posted by ichimoku_fanboy View Post
    all your little "doodles" would require me 45-60 minutes, and thats if im in a particularly artistic mood... damn, youre good, im jealous...
    Well, when you practice everyday, every free time you have, or secretly during class, you'll be able to sketch pretty fast. Even if you're not in the mood. I force myself to draw even just profiles just to keep me drawing. Every drawing doesn't need to be a "Master piece", as long as you keep drawing.

Don't be jealous of my drawings, you should be jealous of other people better than me. XD

Just practice, study, and observe often.

Sketch Duuuuuummmmppppp! Traditional done.

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Taikyo View Post
    XD My imagination is dry...as dry as the hottest place in the world. D:
    You should see my friends in DA...better drawing than me, and coloring. =/
    I want to get as good as them.
    Its good that your taking inspirations from your friends , i just want to make you feel that your no less then your friends at anything . If they can do it , and if you have the sense not to be jealous or in fact to take them as a inspiration , then i think your gonna create some great master piece in the future buddy.And about imagination , well there will be grass on it someday no matter how dry it becomes , i am sure something sure will grow on it ...lol...
    You just observe your surroundings and your most deepest thoughts on certain things , you will get some inspiration to make your imagination grow. And dont ever think that you cant reach the level what others can do , if you think you can do it?? then you know you are already on the next level, trust me.
    Go for it Taikyo , your a nice artist i am telling you .Sure you feel you need a lot more to improve but c'mon who doesnt need to right? Being imaginative doesnt comes just like that without trying right....your gonna do just fine and you wont get good as your friends , oh no , never. Your gonna be much ahead of your friends mark me.....being good is not enough...tee...hee hehehe...^__~
    Good luck.
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

Wew.. I like how you colour it.. So jealous.. Teach me! Teach me! X3

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Member Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2009 09:09 PM
    Threads

Your drawings have a realism feel to them. That's why they're so good. Your detailing is amazing and your colouring is superb. Hair colouring is epic.

Imagination is something that you can't force. It should come naturally. Echoing what Silent Madness said, inspiration from your friends is not the worst thing in the world. Imagination comes from inspiration and your friends are there to help you.

If you think your colouring is awful, then that's a good thing. You can't aim to improve or to improve at all if you think that your skills are perfected. As the cliched saying goes "Everyone is their own critic" or something like that. When you're colouring and you think you're done, add a little something more to it. It can always be that tinsy bit better.

And your Luca character reminds me of Akito/Agito from Air Gear. Hope to see more from you.

Credits go to kira_lacuXX of another forum.
    Is watching: Mai-Hime/Otome, Xenosaga, SNS 2, Haruhi 2, Strawberry Panic, Welcome to NHK
    Is reading: Ichigo 100%, KissxSis, Elfen Lied, Kanon.
    If I don't reply to posts and PMs straight away, then sorry. I go on and off. A LOT.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

I took a look at your deviantART account. REALLY great stuff on there. +watch
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

XD Your DA page is much more amazing! LOL

And thanks for the comment everyone. :3

I'm a bit busy atm..like always until summer break. Anyways, I have to work on Flash and my project is due next tuesday! ;A; So I'm working on an animation.

But, once I'm free from finals, its off to what I wanted to do to all my characters...put them in a game!

And thus, I'm working on my current flash rpg game, Reaper Division. For the heck of it, I've turned it into a quick Flash Sims Dating Game. Of course it ain't one, its more on action. But this is how you can get to know the characters more.

I'll make a straight version, and a -coughs- other version, so it'll be fair for everyone. LOL

Here's a screenie of one of the females I'm working on. She's actually my favorite.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wip_Capucine.jpg‎
Views:	45
Size:	204.5 KB
ID:	23864  

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What can I say, you have come a long way. And you do it on the computer to boot. Myself, I've tried but I'm just no good at the computer drawing. I'll stick with my pencil, pens, and paper way, lol. I'm glad you are sticking with it, and improving at a staggering rate. I can't wait to see more soon.
    BTW *glomps you* tehe

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Its magnificient as i expected from you. I have enough said before about you but its really nice i got one more drawing from you.
    Your just a great artist , i cant say more now.
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

X3 Thanks.

Here's Silent Madness' sketch request. Actually it was a token of my gratitude, for always visiting.
    Ya, I'll be pming random visitors that come by my thread, especially the ones that comes often. I'll do it faster during finals, to escape reality sort of thing..LOL

D: sorry if it dun look like him..>3> First time I've ever drew him...-feels bad- woe is me, the fangirls will kill me if they knew I screwed up on his looks! -hides-

Here's to you. :3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hes sitting on a sofa with hes shirt buttons off , are you kiddin me?
    Taikyo , your my master from now on.

You have got such a awesome imagination sweetie , i am so glad that your are one who took my request. I have no words , seriously.
    Thanks so much , i am sure you must be thinking that its not the exact sephi and all but hey , keep that aside. You did a great job. Yet again!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Member Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2009 09:09 PM
    Threads

I know right? When I saw it, I was like "...with his shirt open?" But still super fantastic drawings. Especially:
    http://www.animeforum.com/attachment...4&d=1235606815

The eyes are fabulous. Let's see, critique...The legs seem to be "jutting" out from the hips for sofa guy and (this was a stupid mistake on my part), I thought his right arm WAS the sofa arm. When I first looked at it, I thought he had some kind of robot arm or something. Do you see it?

I suppose I could have just said "awesome drawing" but my forum motto is "Better to have posted nothing than to have posted something unhelpful". Critique never hurts anybody. I always feel the need to critique something.
    -still watching thread-
    Last edited by Persistance; 03-02-2009 at 02:24 AM. Reason: My fault. Bad wording. However read it properly next time.

Credits go to kira_lacuXX of another forum.
    Is watching: Mai-Hime/Otome, Xenosaga, SNS 2, Haruhi 2, Strawberry Panic, Welcome to NHK
    Is reading: Ichigo 100%, KissxSis, Elfen Lied, Kanon.
    If I don't reply to posts and PMs straight away, then sorry. I go on and off. A LOT.

Senior Member polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2010 05:58 PM
    Threads

ur works are great. and ur style of drawing doesnt fit into the stereotype that so many others do. meaning its apparent that ur style is from ur head and not from looking at other pictures. and its that style that makes ur art stand out from other stuff. im a very "outside the box" kinda person and ur art appeals to me. keep up the good work. respect!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for all the comments.

Anyways, this is MY HELL MONTH! I have FIVE..FIVE PROJECTS TO FINISH WITHIN THIS MONTH!!! -dies-

My pre-defense on Flash was ok, did a good job with only less than 5 days to work on it. I didn't sleep at all!

Here's the screenie of it:

it suxors.

I'll be busy..so i'll be barely online visiting.

Member Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 01:01 PM
    Threads

:O

You're drawings are hawt!

Man, i really need to get a tablet, I'm stuck with the prehistoric pen tool atm. xD

<3

Closed Thread

Thread Information