AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Guns and weapons

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post

And Henrietta.

Now Henrietta had style because she carried it around in a Violin case.
    She's the reason why I like the P90!!
    btw, is that from the second season?

Second reason would be is I use it a lot in "Black" if I find it. It's good for close encounters when I don't want to wield a shotgun.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono XIII View Post
    She's the reason why I like the P90!!
    btw, is that from the second season?

Second reason would be is I use it a lot in "Black" if I find it. It's good for close encounters when I don't want to wield a shotgun.
    It also makes one of the most beautiful sounds when firing bullets. A really rapid but almost silent noise. Sounds cool!

And yes, that is Henrietta in series 2 two. Also cool.
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It also makes one of the most beautiful sounds when firing bullets. A really rapid but almost silent noise. Sounds cool!

And yes, that is Henrietta in series 2 two. Also cool.
    Yeah I know what the sound of it! Really cool.

Oh I see, hmm, it looks like the 1st season is better but I like it anyway. ooops, that'll be off topic, haha.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

So this topic lasted what .. Three days?

I mean, before the warped views of anime otakus started chiming in with their "gun" preferences solely based upon what they see in some anime or game and know nothing more than what that or a three minute wikipedia search can tell them about it.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I live in a place where it is 'practically' illegal to bear a gun, especially at my age. I have seen guns before, I have watched people hunt animals for fun. I went into my first gun shop when I was 10 years old where the owner showed me and my cousin some awesome rifles. I have held guns, and shot them. That is basically all I am limited to do. Not my fault.

Also I know what an FN P90 is without Anime. Just because I simply stated who uses one does not make me go off topic.

Actually everyone in the U.K is entitled to have a shotgun, no matter of the age it is an actual fact that has never been changed. If the police were to go in some childs bedroom and find a shotgun in there, yes they may ask the parents one or two questions, but no charges will be put against the child for owning one. I could go buy one right now by British rights. The shop owner could refuse but by law I can actually possess one. All United Kingdom citizens have rights to bear arms and a shotgun is the one that we can all own.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by M Bison View Post

I mean, before the warped views of anime otakus started chiming in with their "gun" preferences solely based upon what they see in some anime or game and know nothing more than what that or a three minute wikipedia search can tell them about it.
    u shot up i liek teh harkonin (sp) cannen frm helsing bcuz it is a kewl gun 1 day im gunna b a snipr and shute u in da hed becuz ur meen
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

manhatin im a wiccin so i am forbided to use magicks against u by my coven but i played cod 4 and CS if u keep insulting me u should be foarwarned hat i know how 2 use an MP5 i will shot u dead

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Congratulations you two, you have just reached a new low. Don't make this topic stray away even more please.

Back to what I was saying, I would also need a lisense to possess a shotgun too. What I forgot to say was this and also that a person of any age can officially recieve this lisense. So by account of law some seven year old could actually own a shotgun if they have proven that they can use it. Quite insane but this law has not been changed from years ago.

Just like the other law that was made an extremely long time ago that every English citizen can own a bow and arrow. I could walk through town with one, might be stopped by the police, but if I were to simply say that I am going to practice shooting their is nothing that they can do. It states that I can posses and use one. If I kill somebody with it then obviously that is against the law, but nothing is preventing me from owning and using one. This applys to all English citizens.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Congratulations you two, you have just reached a new low. Don't make this topic stray away even more please.

Back to what I was saying, I would also need a lisense to possess a shotgun too. What I forgot to say was this and also that a person of any age can officially recieve this lisense. So by account of law some seven year old could actually own a shotgun if they have proven that they can use it. Quite insane but this law has not been changed from years ago.

Just like the other law that was made an extremely long time ago that every English citizen can own a bow and arrow. I could walk through town with one, might be stopped by the police, but if I were to simply say that I am going to practice shooting their is nothing that they can do. It states that I can posses and use one. If I kill somebody with it then obviously that is against the law, but nothing is preventing me from owning and using one. This applys to all English citizens.
    I wasn't actually talking about you, but if you'd like to pick up a random garment and claim it is tailored to you, who am I to stop you?
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    I wasn't actually talking about you, but if you'd like to pick up a random garment and claim it is tailored to you, who am I to stop you?
    Talking about me or not, you were still making this topic make a turn for the worst by acting as foolish Role-players that cannot spell. I was just pointing out that you should stop before this thread, that 'was' a decent discussion, was closed from going off course. So I ask of you to stop this now and get back to talking about murder weapons that we all want. That is all.
    Last edited by Amray The II; 07-11-2008 at 12:05 PM.

SOS Brigade NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 039 - Jigglypuff 007 - Squirtle Maserati
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2017 10:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Broly3k8 Steam ID: NorthOfTime

And this is were us trianed killers come in. You know us, the ones that have played with these things before and actually enjoy the smell a ranger freshly used. Well at least i do. Sorry dont know what is about the smell of a freshly spent ammo can. I miss .50 cal range day. and the MK19 day... Fun times, gone now do to me being stationed garrison side...No more ranges for me..

So how many soldiers have posted in this thread? Three i think?
    Formally Broly3k8.
    New Country, new life. Living it one day at a time. Beer and food are where my heart is.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You know what, when you talked about that, the smell of cordite and spent casings came right back to me.. as well as the smell of grass and dirt from lying on the lanes. Man, smell really is tied to memory amazingly well.. And oddly enough, I actually like that smell.
    Last edited by Sagat; 07-11-2008 at 01:14 PM.

SOS Brigade NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 039 - Jigglypuff 007 - Squirtle Maserati
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2017 10:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Broly3k8 Steam ID: NorthOfTime

Yea oddly enough it is a weird but good smell. I just read my previous post...man i realy need to work on my grammar.
    Formally Broly3k8.
    New Country, new life. Living it one day at a time. Beer and food are where my heart is.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Grammar is nothing on the battlefield! >: D

Senior Member Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2010 12:17 PM
    Threads

I find it rather funny that it lasted 3 pages. In fact this is really funny and pathetic, I started the topic when I was drunk and thought it would be hilarious and it has been.

SCREW HECKLER & KOCH!!!!!!!!!!!111

Last edited by Drunk_Squid; 07-11-2008 at 03:11 PM.

Super Assome! Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 02:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara;2075456[I
    ][/I]
    Actually everyone in the U.K is entitled to have a shotgun, no matter of the age it is an actual fact that has never been changed. If the police were to go in some childs bedroom and find a shotgun in there, yes they may ask the parents one or two questions, but no charges will be put against the child for owning one. I could go buy one right now by British rights. The shop owner could refuse but by law I can actually possess one. All United Kingdom citizens have rights to bear arms and a shotgun is the one that we can all own.

OMG. I am SO jealous about that. I WANT A SHOTGUN! OMG AWESOME.

No wait... Combat Shotgun. I want one of those.
    If some robber would break in into our house. I would blow his legs off!

Message from me:

Internizzle serizzle bizzle
    AF family:
    - Temperance: Raccoon Pet. xD
    - Kitsune~girl: Sister :3

Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know, you're one mean individual.

Just so you know, my uncle is in the US army. So even if I haven't used a gun, I have seen them in action. So you have no right to say that I have "warped views." Even if you are a soldier in real life, you get to offend people.

Plus if people never held a gun before, isn't it that their source would become video games or movies?

Anyway, back on topic.
    A kid would wield a shotgun eh? I'll be scared if that kid has a Spas12 with him/her.
    Thats gun not only looks mean but it is!

Banned Forum / Chat †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段†'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2008 02:21 PM
    Threads

The new models of the M14 are quite good. Less recoil, good accuracy and range make it/or them a good weapon of choice. Not to mention the reliability. After all in the field or in a forest a dirt sensitive weapon is a pain. All that cleaning… I’ll probably get myself a good replica for Airsoft soon. And a katana or scythe but that’s for other purposes then ASG.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You know, you're one mean individual.

Already established.

Just so you know, my uncle is in the US army. So even if I haven't used a gun, I have seen them in action. So you have no right to say that I have "warped views." Even if you are a soldier in real life, you get to offend people.

So what? So you seen a few "guns" in action. What exactly does that entail? Because you've seen a few bullets fly and heard a few bangs, that you are somehow knowledgeable on firearms? You've clearly never used a P90, and based your decision upon an anime. If that ain't warped, what is?

Plus if people never held a gun before, isn't it that their source would become video games or movies?

Yes, it would. It would also make them ignorant for doing so.
    Anyhow, back on topic.

Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Man, people like you.......makes the world more exciting place to live in.

Yeah, I have seen em in action thats why I fell in love with some of em. I'm have not even reached legal drinking age ya know so they wouldn't let me use it. I gotta stick to arcade games that I have cleared so many times.

Hmm, It's not just coz Henrietta uses the P90 thats why I like it. Yeah, you're right, I have not used a P90 in my life. I like it's design, it looks different from all the other guns, for example, the magazines of most guns are located at the bottom, the P90's magazine is found at the top. I like it's unique design. I like unique things, I don't settle for anything common. If you read my blog, you would find out how bored of an individual I am.

Hmm, thats mean but heck thats a point. But dreams are the only ones free in this world, right? Except for air, thats dead obvious.

Yeah, back on topic!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well at least you come right out with it instead of making excuses... didn't see that coming. I'm also a tad drunk so Im probably more forgiving than usual.

But hoenstly, unless you're in the military - and even then only a few and on top of that, perhaps only a few SF groups ... or I dunno maybe Blackwater or some security company, ya aint gonna be able to use it. Why not look for something you can actualyl get your hands on?

Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thats why I said that dreaming is the only thing that is free in this world, right?

Senior Member Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2010 12:17 PM
    Threads

Edit again

Nevermind, there's no point in wasting any more breathe.
    Last edited by Drunk_Squid; 07-12-2008 at 05:16 AM.

Senior Member Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2008 01:21 PM
    Threads

To the guys talking about my zombie survival. I like to keep the zombies off at as long a range as I can. I already have my complete plan set out as to what Im doing in the inevitable zombie apocalypse. Im a fairly good shot at long range, I got a good bit of practice taking care of a ground squirrel infestation on a farm down in Oregon for a couple summer with some guy I know. Picking off little rodents comming out of dirt holes from 50 yards with a .22 rifle and no scope cause my friend was an jerk and wouldnt let me use his.

I saw some guys talking about explosives they have used. I havent used any manufactured explosives but I have made my own. Sparkler bombs, tennis ball bomb, napalm, pipe bombs, propane bomb (that one was fun), and of course dry ice bombs. Yes I still have all the fingers on my hands and all the toes on my feet. I have yet to kill myself or anyone so dont worry, just talking out logs and diffrent things or just wanting to make a big boom.

I also made at one point a flame thrower out of a super soaker. I had to modify the nozzel with a metal one cause the plastic one that is originally on it melts. Make the switch, attach flame, fill with fuel and enjoy.

PSN - Kobbler

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thats why I said that dreaming is the only thing that is free in this world, right?
    Manners. What do manners cost? Nothing! Except some little brats out there must think that they cost more than a friday night out followed by a stay in a five-star restaurant/ hotel deluxe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobbler View Post
    To the guys talking about my zombie survival. I like to keep the zombies off at as long a range as I can. I already have my complete plan set out as to what Im doing in the inevitable zombie apocalypse. Im a fairly good shot at long range, I got a good bit of practice taking care of a ground squirrel infestation on a farm down in Oregon for a couple summer with some guy I know.

Ah yes! The zombie apocolypse. This used to be a most talked subject between school friends. I would just camp on my roof with loads of food and other resourses with a sniper rifle, preferably a PSG-1, and just pick them off. Then have a revolver for close-up use just incase I run out of bullets or food and need to get more from town. Maybe an FN-P90 for back-up. Or an M4.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobbler View Post
    I also made at one point a flame thrower out of a super soaker. I had to modify the nozzel with a metal one cause the plastic one that is originally on it melts. Make the switch, attach flame, fill with fuel and enjoy.
    That's cool. I would just simply use the old lighter and deoderant method. Less powerful but can get things done.

Closed Thread

Thread Information