AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Are ypu working on any anime/manga/dojinshi?

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Are ypu working on any anime/manga/dojinshi?

I have two.

Deck Of Cards-Takeda a man with a terrible life.His wife divorced him,his daughter is preagnent,his son is picked on,and his career is going nowhere and all of this is his fault.After a robbery goes wrong his is killed.Now an Angel appears and tells him that he's going to hell unless he admits his life was not that bad.{I need to design some things}

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

That sounds really good

I have an idea for a manga, but there's no way I can put it down onto paper >< I just suck at drawing, it takes me an entire day to get anywhere near making it look like i want to.

But the idea is this: Main character Sora is orphaned when she is 7 years old when her family is killed by thugs. Years on she is living in a monastery at the foot of a great mountain. She is reckless and causes trouble-but nothing too serious- and is a pain to the monks who work there. Then they get news of a rival army invading the country and that it won't be long until they reach the monastery. So Sora decides to go up to the top of the mountain where legend says that a martial arts master of incredible strength lives to ask for his help. No one believes she can do it etc.

Upon arriving she finds he is just an old man (much like a master roshi character from dbz). she doesn't believe he is the man of legend, so to prove it he agrees to rid the land of the army. in return Sora must stay and train under him to become the next guardian of the land.

And so the story continues...
    (sorry if that was too long ><)

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

No I don't. I leave Anime and Manga to the founders and the experts.
    Also known as; Japanese citizens.
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    No I don't. I leave Anime and Manga to the founders and the experts.
    Also known as; Japanese citizens.

True,but if you can draw and you have the ability,might as well make money off of it right?

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Yes, that's fine.
    If you have the ability to draw manga's etc then by all means do it. I just don't have that skill. No matter how many times I sketch I never seem to get any better. That's just me though.
    That which is; is the truth.

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i got a story...
    i dont really wanna put it out here.. but its like some dude in a coma in some coma world(looks like old japan type place) he doesnt really realize hes in a coma though and hes basically traveling through the lands meeting people, always getting caught in the middle of things hes not even apart of... but his main goal is that hes trying to find a girl he keeps seeing and hearing in his dream(just fragments of reality, his love maybe). He hears a tale along his travels about the last hermit/philosopher/wiseman/wizard(there are many names for this person) that sits atop of the highest peek of the tallest moutain at the farthest corner of the world...(yes the coma world is flat)
    and so he must find the person .. and thats about as far as ive thought into this story.. i kinduh gots lots of ideas im working on right now.....like a western anime, my present day end of the world action series, a cartoony random trippy type anime called Draude, a detective girl anime set in the year 2023 or 2025 idk.. w/e and and... oh my =__=
    Last edited by sataned; 07-08-2008 at 02:58 PM.

Junior Member anime~guy is on a distinguished road anime~guy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 06:59 PM
    Threads

ah, sataned, you so had the same idea as me with the whole coma thing. oh well, i guess i can think of sumthin else. mines about a guy who gets into a coma at the same time as a girl. and they both wake up under some tree and the guy finds a necklace under it. when he puts it on it shatters into 5 pieces and goes to five of the worlds strongest evils. he then meets this girl who ends up being the girl in the coma. they walk to a nearby village and are told a legend about the necklace granting a wish.

Junior Member anime~guy is on a distinguished road anime~guy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 06:59 PM
    Threads

so they come to hav to find the pieces to put it toghether and wish themselves awake. but another girl falls for the guy and trys to kidnap him so he cant wish himself awake. this is all i hav so far.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Yes, if you want to read mine, just look up "Chiibi" on the comic site, Smackjeeves. ^_^

Closed Thread

Thread Information