AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Shippuden Movie?

Konoha's Blossom kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2009 05:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking The Shippuden Movie?

Has anyone seen it? o.0 I got it, but haven't found the time to actually watch it. With work and all.

Is it worth the watch?

If you haven't seen it, my friend recomends you find it and watch it FAST! He loved it and said it didn't spoil anything from the Shippuden episodes. (which I'm glad for, since I'm only a few episodes in!)

Peace and Lurve,

Kyo
    (Member of the Sasu/Saku army! XD)
    (And a supporter of Sasu/Naru and Naru/Sasu Day!)
    No Fear Kuro-sama!

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes and no.Yes in the case if your a Naruto fan and no in the sense that the fight scenes aren't as memorable as the first.The first id the ebst.

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 09:27 PM
    Threads

The fights do kinda suck. They could have done better.

Senior Member hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

If you're a fan of Naruto, I'd say it was worth seeing. However, they could have done a lot better, especially on the fight scenes. I loved the first few Naruto movies, however, this one was probably the worst. However, the plot was very good, that's what made me want to see it in the first place. I actually went to go see it once it came out, instead of waiting a few months.
    Last edited by hirokiaibalovex3; 07-07-2008 at 10:13 PM.

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better then your dreams."
    Forever&ever ily (:

~*The coldest story*~ Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 09:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kimora

I really liked it! Yeah, the plot was good! The fight scenes weren't that
    bad, but yeah, they could've done better. Lee is SO FUNNY!!!!
    You will laugh your a$$ off, when you see it!
    But one thing I really didn't like was that some things were kinda' a rip off
    InuYasha....
    Still, I really enjoyed it!
    I built a wall... not to block anyone out, but to see
    who will ever love me enough.... to climb over it.

Member Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2009 04:49 AM
    Threads

Yea, it wasn't too bad. I liked it. Yes, the fights are kinda bleh, but I pretty much expected that anyway
    "I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him"
    -Hinata Hyuuga

Member Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2008 08:40 PM
    Threads

It was good, would rate it 7/10. Didint have much adventure.
    "I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!"Uzumaki Naruto

"If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me." Uchiha Itachi

"Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called filth, but those who don't care about their companions... are even lower than filth." Uchiha Obito

Konoha's Blossom kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2009 05:29 PM
    Threads

Thanks! =] I'll have to go watch it now.
    (Member of the Sasu/Saku army! XD)
    (And a supporter of Sasu/Naru and Naru/Sasu Day!)
    No Fear Kuro-sama!

Senior Member xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2008 10:16 AM
    Threads

sweetness i will go see to. thanks you guys.

Member Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I Love Naruto!!

Yeah i have that movie on dvd and i loves it!You should watch it!
    No One but you can repair this broken ....
    Code Geass Rocks!!

Member Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2008 08:40 PM
    Threads

Warning...and Remember...Don't argue with us if you laugh your butt of.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 07-22-2008 at 09:50 PM.
    "I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!"Uzumaki Naruto

"If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me." Uchiha Itachi

"Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called filth, but those who don't care about their companions... are even lower than filth." Uchiha Obito

Closed Thread

Thread Information