AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's the funnyest moment in Naruto?

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

ANY SCENE WITH TOBI IN IT!!!!! HE'S A GOOD BOY!!!

Sai's question to Naruto!
    Whenever the guy in the Kakashi's mask episode immagined Kakashi's death, like the hiccuping or laughing, and the when he hit the frog and it laughed itself to death HAHAHAHAAHAH

after the Rescue Gaara Arc: They did a special at the end where Tsunade threw a party and Sakura was doing a report and angered Temari and Kankuro because they didn't have enough scenes, they're about to beat Sakura up and it pans to Gaara just standing there sipping his tea like
    "This tea is good and who gives a flyin Fenton Thermos wether or not i got enough scenes, I'm alive, and i wasn't yesterday. Life is good."

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

Aka Ari: No, the on I saw on youtube had teh Cartoon Network and cut form the girls look at Naruto & Sasuke kiss to when Other Sakura appeared. CUT OUT.

Found one from the manga. I'll use this abrivation. Wathc to find out. DKOG

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I find Double Knockout Guys Jutso very funny. I proves women are just as perverted as men. But they're more secrative abohut it and we just don't give a damn.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Junior Member Kitezer has a reputation beyond repute Kitezer has a reputation beyond repute Kitezer has a reputation beyond repute Kitezer has a reputation beyond repute Kitezer has a reputation beyond repute Kitezer has a reputation beyond repute Kitezer has a reputation beyond repute Kitezer has a reputation beyond repute Kitezer has a reputation beyond repute Kitezer has a reputation beyond repute Kitezer has a reputation beyond repute Kitezer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2008 09:48 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0219 6917 8505 1653

The funniest Naruto part I've ever seen was when Naruto tries doing 1,000 years of pain to Kakashi. it was so funny to see Kakashi's face expression then jump like 1,000 feet into the air.

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 06:38 PM
    Threads

The filler episode where ino has to pretend to be the princess because the princess has put on to much weight. The part where ino and the prince walk out in what they think is rain and see the rainbow that makes such a pretty sceane until naruto falls off the roof and Ino realizes that it isn't rain but naruto's pee. Her face at that moment is hilarious.

Senior Member -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2009 07:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by loveyourfate View Post
    In shippuden... When they return to konoha after fighting sasori and Deidara. Gai carries a tired Kakashi on his back and runs back to konaha, following Gai's example Lee wants to do the same thing with Neji as a training excercise... I rolled on the floor laughing when Neji replied "Hell no!"
    lol! yeah that was heaps funny Gai and Lee are awesome!!

i liked the one where Team 7 wanted to see Kakashi's face (as majority here have already said). And basically the whole episode where Naruto and Jariya first head off for training. Their conversations = classic!

umm...another part in Shippuden i thought was funny was when the Akatsuki guy with the sword *cant remember his name! * was trying to remind Gai who he was,and Gai was just like "I'm starting to remember....That sword! it's the weapon he uses to attack with!" lol! (i know it's not accurate,but that's the jist of what happened....its been ages since ive seen it! *goes and looks for episode* )

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 09:39 PM
    Threads

I couldn't stop laughing in that episode when Shino is poisoned with that laughing stuff.Seeing him laugh like mad and all those scenes made me cry. Lolz
    My job?Well being drunk.
    What do I do in my free time?In my free time I'm being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.
    Favorite drink?Heineken ftw!
    I don't brawl but be careful I might bite...

Was called Forsaken One once...

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 02:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

There was that one time when in a filler episode when they are trying to see behind Kakashi's mask, the part when they treat him to dinner =DDD

Oh the the Curry episode when they are all knocked out and Lee was drunk and, they get curry and they breathe fire =D I died laughing

A I saw this clip on yuotube when Sakura is freaking out and beating up naruto with Sai watching.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Senior Member Kissed by Neji. has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Neji. has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Neji. has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Neji. has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Neji. has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Neji. has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Neji. has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Neji. has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Neji. has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Neji. has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Neji. has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Neji.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Light Blue Ribbon Pink Ribbon Sushi2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2015 12:06 PM
    Threads

I liked the episode where Lee opened up his own dojo and a rogue ninja from another country showed up and got hurt. Then when Guy carried him back to the village and Tsunade gave him and Lee a mission to go and find the ninja and Guy just dumped him onto the floor of her office.

Member Csabee The 3rd is on a distinguished road Csabee The 3rd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2010 05:40 AM
    Threads

1.Naruto kissing a Kakashi doll while he's sleeping and sakura when she is scared by a roach. 2.Naruto and Sasuke kissing. 3.Sai eating Sakura's homemade soldier pills. 4.Shino laughing. 5.Jiraya beeing pervy.

Member Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 06:10 PM
    Threads

1. when Naruto and Sasuke kiss, when the unboo touched Sakura, and she thought it was naruto and punched him.
    2. In the shippunden when guys wants everyone to put their hands in and he makes that noise.
    3. when lee has his mic too loud and everyone's by each other in the shippuden.
    4. The Guy giving Kakashi a piggy back ride, and then lee tried to do the same thing with neji. Neji was like " Hell, no!". I was laughing so hard that my brother had to com in a tell me to shut up
    Inumaru

Junior Member narutofan55 has much to be proud of narutofan55 has much to be proud of narutofan55 has much to be proud of narutofan55 has much to be proud of narutofan55 has much to be proud of narutofan55 has much to be proud of narutofan55 has much to be proud of narutofan55 has much to be proud of narutofan55's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2008 05:13 PM
    Threads

kakashi's mask
    behind this mask is......."pulls of mask" another mask
    the world isnt over until i say its over
    i'm gunna be the next hokage

Member StarryStarryNight25 has a reputation beyond repute StarryStarryNight25 has a reputation beyond repute StarryStarryNight25 has a reputation beyond repute StarryStarryNight25 has a reputation beyond repute StarryStarryNight25 has a reputation beyond repute StarryStarryNight25 has a reputation beyond repute StarryStarryNight25 has a reputation beyond repute StarryStarryNight25 has a reputation beyond repute StarryStarryNight25 has a reputation beyond repute StarryStarryNight25 has a reputation beyond repute StarryStarryNight25 has a reputation beyond repute StarryStarryNight25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 03:36 PM
    Threads

When lee is going against Kimimri( sp) and lee is all druken fist.
    The only way out is through a brick wall.

Senior Member LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 07:31 AM
    Threads

I have so many.... 1st . has to be the part when naruto kakashi sakura and temari all get to the sand village and that lady think kakashi is the white fang and tries to attack him. THen naruto comes out of nowhere and hes all like

"dont being all going up to kakashi like that"

It was amazing!actually, what they said in the anime was funnier. he called her a "B..." lol!! that was hilarious!

there are so many!!
    i love when naruto and sakura fought kakashi and naruto beat him by revealing (Well, pretending to) the end of the book! i was dying!!

also, "gotta see, gotta know. kakashi's true face!" was a hilarious ep!! omg!!

neji in the "curry of life" filler ep was sooo funny!

there are so many!

in the manga i love when kakashi says "i love you" to naruto and he like freaks out! (i wanna read that chapter again... i forgot which one was it... ^^")

lol! naruto rocks!

~> C'mon to my darkside, i have cupcakes x'D <~

My "family":

~>Tsuki Moon88 (sister)
    ~> AnimePrince (brother)
    ~> Mandy-Chan (sister)

Member 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2008 12:02 PM
    Threads

This one mad we lol pretty hard, then Ino thinking it was "rain" at the end. haha

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Member gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2009 06:44 PM
    Threads

I have a many : One would be when Naruto met Jiraiya at the hot springs, Kakashi mask,Naruto and Sasuke Kiss... the list juts goes on... XD

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well,there are many funny scenes in Naruto.
    As most of the scenes are already mentioned,
    one of the scene worth mentioning is when Gai presents Naruto with his kind of
    green,elastic, butt exposing ninja outfit and Naruto goes crazy to receive
    while Jiraiya is speechless .
    Well, most of the scene of Gai are hilarious and everytime his teeth has to twinkle
    with the power of 1000 watts .
    FULL POWER OF YOUTH! BANZAI!
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 10-27-2008 at 11:59 AM.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Junior Member InesM will become famous soon enough InesM will become famous soon enough InesM's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2008 03:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SSDynamite View Post
    the episode when those two guys pretended to be Gai and RockLee XD I saw 'Gai's' face and almost peed myself.
    or that episode when shino laughs legendary.
    Hilarious !!! The chubby Rock Lee version was soooo cuteee !!!!
    "Se este mundo fosse feito para ser doce, eu seria doce, fosse eu quem fosse..."

http://victima.hi5.com
    www.myspace.com/enfim

=)

Senior Member Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Eye Patch 025 - Pikachu Shark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 02:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mandysmurf

Hmm i say the ep where Team 7 try to see Kakashi's face. That always has me in stitches.

Member *Yuki* is a jewel in the rough *Yuki* is a jewel in the rough *Yuki* is a jewel in the rough *Yuki* is a jewel in the rough *Yuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2008 11:39 AM
    Threads

Its all ways a funny moment when Lee and Guy are together!

Junior Member KuroBunny is on a distinguished road KuroBunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2009 02:33 AM
    Threads

Hmm... For me, it's when Tobi teased Deidara and Deidara tried to kill Tobi by asphyxiation with his legs cuz' he lost his arms

Pain is a natural phenomenon,
    Suffering is a choice.

the day dreaming voyager little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2009 08:53 AM
    Threads

The entire episode (was it 101?) of attempting to uncover what's behind Kakashi's mask got me laughing like mad.
    XD

Member twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2009 06:55 PM
    Threads

The funniest episodes;
    wen sasuke and naruto kissed.
    wen kakashi did the thousand years death on naruto
    also wen naruto and sasuke raced to c who
    would finish their food first.

Junior Member wyverngc is on a distinguished road wyverngc's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 08:32 AM
    Threads

It was early in the series-The sexy technique used on the 3rd Hokage
    Reality is an illusion.

Senior Member haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 11:25 AM
    Threads

I think the one where Naruto, and Sakura and how they think of Kakashi's face, LOL! ^_^

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

The one where Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura try to uncover what's under Kakashi's mask.

And the one where Rock Lee opens a dojo, and some spy ninja uses clone jutsu on Guy sensei wearing a costume.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information