AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What's the funnyest moment in Naruto?

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Definatly when they tried to find what was under Kakashi's mask. My friends who watch naruto agree, and it's one of our favorite filler episodes.

Senior Member ~Dagger is an unknown quantity at this point ~Dagger's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2009 12:39 PM
    Threads

The funniest thing was the Naruto and Kiba fight when Naruto farted in Kibas face
    Let light shine from the darkest shadows.leaving nothing in distress.Let me lead you to a better tomorrow,just grab my hand and never let go.

~Riu Hirigata~

Member GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2009 05:53 PM
    Threads

I'd have to say the part where Konohamaru makes that transformation that is like Sasuke and Sai or whatever it's in shippuuden. It was completly irrelevent but the fact that it was there was pretty funny.

On another note, this was funny:

I guess it's pretty good for an 11 year old.

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

1) Team Gai and Kakashi put on radios so they could communicate with each other when they seperated on a mission. When everybody had theirs on, Rock Lee said something, but his radio was turned up really loudly. So it practically blew out everybody's eardrums XD

2) After the funy moment mentioned above, Gai started to do a... Um... Not sure what it would be called. But it was STRANGE. What he did would be best described as either 1) Lawn mower, or 2) Constipation.

yes i lmao . and neji was like >_>
    and gai was shouting/grunting at him

the episode with kakashis mask was really funny
    Last edited by wowzabunny; 01-12-2009 at 01:55 PM.
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Junior Member anime4shared is on a distinguished road anime4shared's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2009 09:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SSDynamite View Post
    the episode when those two guys pretended to be Gai and RockLee XD I saw 'Gai's' face and almost peed myself.
    or that episode when shino laughs legendary.
    I bow my vote on these..hahahah

http://anime4shared.blogspot.com
    free anime, daily updates, huge collection

Junior Member Kurokaze has a spectacular aura about Kurokaze has a spectacular aura about Kurokaze has a spectacular aura about Kurokaze's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 02:02 PM
    Threads

When Naruto accidentally kissed Sasuke was hilarious (did anyone notice Naruto was missing his whiskers in that part?). And episode 101 when team 7 tried to see Kakashi's face.

私は日本語の学生です。 どうぞよろしくおねがいします。

Please click my Dragon, thank you ^^

Member yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2009 01:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TsuchiKin/Tayuya View Post
    Which moment? I like the part where Ino's team shows up in the filler episode where Cell 7 tries to see Kakashi's face and the part where Naruto persuades Sasuke to help them(same episode)!!!!!!!!!!!XD! That was hilarious!!!!
    Yeah!..I love that filler too!...That was soo very funny...lolx.
    DId they really saw the full face of Kakashi there?...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information