AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's the funnyest moment in Naruto?

Member TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2009 10:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Otogakure(The village hidden in the Sound)
    Threads

Wink What's the funnyest moment in Naruto?

Which moment? I like the part where Ino's team shows up in the filler episode where Cell 7 tries to see Kakashi's face and the part where Naruto persuades Sasuke to help them(same episode)!!!!!!!!!!!XD! That was hilarious!!!!

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Funniest part?First thing that comes to mind is the faxt Lee looks exactly like Guy yet,isn't his son.

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 02:12 PM
    Threads

When Kakashi showed Team 7 what's under his mask. Their reaction was so funny!

I also liked the episode where Hinata, Kiba and Naruto went on a "treasure hunt". Tsunade threatened them that they were going back to the academy if they didnt pass the missiom. And then Iruka said they could come back to the academy anytime they want and they were like, "NOOOOOOO!!!" Iruka was like, "I wonder what their problem is." I was rofloling. XD

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

the episode when those two guys pretended to be Gai and RockLee XD I saw 'Gai's' face and almost peed myself.
    or that episode when shino laughs legendary.

Senior Member hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

Before Naruto left with Jiraiya, when Gai wanted to give Naruto a green jump suit. I loved all of their expressions XD

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better then your dreams."
    Forever&ever ily (:

Yaoi addict - u go girl! gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 10:34 PM
    Threads

I liked the part when Jiryaya takes naruto along to look for tsunade and at the same time train him, and after they get into a fight with Itachi, Guy shows up and gives naruto a green suit like lee's to him and naruto gets all excited and the kakashi's mask was one was pretty funny too.
    "The Truest Life Is When Your Living Your Dreams Awake"

Senior Member Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2008 03:44 PM
    Threads

I just loved when Gai gave Naruto green jumpsuit! Naruto was so happy... Hilarious!

But the funniest moment would have to be in Naruto Shippuuden... Actually, it's two funny moments right next to each other. But nobody ever gives credit for the first one u_u

1) Team Gai and Kakashi put on radios so they could communicate with each other when they seperated on a mission. When everybody had theirs on, Rock Lee said something, but his radio was turned up really loudly. So it practically blew out everybody's eardrums XD

2) After the funy moment mentioned above, Gai started to do a... Um... Not sure what it would be called. But it was STRANGE. What he did would be best described as either 1) Lawn mower, or 2) Constipation.
    Ah, here's the clip to those two parts. But there are spoilers if you go part the Gai part. http://youtube.com/watch?v=r4sKhSBxaP4

The Drunken Fist episode was hilarious, too!

"The world is not beautiful...
    Therefore it is."
    -Kino no Tabi

AF's Friendly Ninja kitty sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 09:32 PM
    Threads

that lee looks like guy and lee likes sakura and he blows kisses at her and she dose the Matrix to doge them

~AF friendly kitty =^.^=

meow!!!
    Hey, i'm a neko and i love fighting evil.
    Anime Rules ♣♣♣♣♣
    • I like helping people so drop me a message at anytime if you need help.

family: is the family kitty to KagomeAsakura ^_^

Member Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2009 04:49 AM
    Threads

I love the Curry of Life episodes, like whenever Neji was knocked out from the freaky lightning swordsman, and that kid was trying to feed him the curry and just passed out again, lol!, and I just love it when Lee does his drunken fist taijutsu! It makes me happy! =D
    "I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him"
    -Hinata Hyuuga

Senior Member xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2008 10:16 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TsuchiKin/Tayuya View Post
    Which moment? I like the part where Ino's team shows up in the filler episode where Cell 7 tries to see Kakashi's face and the part where Naruto persuades Sasuke to help them(same episode)!!!!!!!!!!!XD! That was hilarious!!!!
    ya that was hillirous and i kept watching it after that day it was on. man it was still hillirous.

Junior Member randomuser83 is on a distinguished road randomuser83's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2008 01:21 PM
    Threads

That was my favorite funny moment as well. I like how they played off the punk theme.

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    Threads

Sasuke and Naruto's kiss, and when Naruto farted in Kiba's face. Oh, and when Kakashi got the new "Icha Icha" book in Shippuden.

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

Senior Member xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2008 10:16 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara:My_Gaurdian_Angel View Post
    Sasuke and Naruto's kiss, and when Naruto farted in Kiba's face. Oh, and when Kakashi got the new "Icha Icha" book in Shippuden.
    omg thanks for remainding me about that that was so hillarious. man i want to watch them again. oh my lol

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2010 09:49 PM
    Threads

Kakashi performing the sennen goroshii on Naruto. Then in Shippuden Naruto tries the same thing.

~Thanks to Paprika for the awesome sig. ~

Gam Zeh Ya'Avor loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2009 06:15 AM
    Threads

In shippuden... When they return to konoha after fighting sasori and Deidara. Gai carries a tired Kakashi on his back and runs back to konaha, following Gai's example Lee wants to do the same thing with Neji as a training excercise... I rolled on the floor laughing when Neji replied "Hell no!"

"This is the unalterable difference in strength, the distinction that separates the elite from the failure. This is the unchangeable reality."
    -Hyuga Neji-

Junior Member OWAngel has a reputation beyond repute OWAngel has a reputation beyond repute OWAngel has a reputation beyond repute OWAngel has a reputation beyond repute OWAngel has a reputation beyond repute OWAngel has a reputation beyond repute OWAngel has a reputation beyond repute OWAngel has a reputation beyond repute OWAngel has a reputation beyond repute OWAngel has a reputation beyond repute OWAngel has a reputation beyond repute OWAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2008 02:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by loveyourfate View Post
    In shippuden... When they return to konoha after fighting sasori and Deidara. Gai carries a tired Kakashi on his back and runs back to konaha, following Gai's example Lee wants to do the same thing with Neji as a training excercise... I rolled on the floor laughing when Neji replied "Hell no!"
    This one takes my vote as well.

Member Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness has a reputation beyond repute Awsomeness's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2008 08:40 PM
    Threads

Default Sasuke Naruto kiss

When Sasuke and Naruto Kissed. XD
    "I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!"Uzumaki Naruto

"If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me." Uchiha Itachi

"Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called filth, but those who don't care about their companions... are even lower than filth." Uchiha Obito

Tireless Wanderer Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2012 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tsukuyomi00

I liked it when Naruto got hit with the A thousand years of death. That had to suck!
    A sig made by Hikarin. Very uber, thanks a lot.

Bottom sig by blueangel06661. Thank you very much.

Member Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2008 07:08 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by loveyourfate View Post

Haha, yeahh, I LOVED that bit
    Poor Kakashi xD

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

I think the funiest episode is when Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke try to figure out Kakashi's true face.. I love it..

This is the best expresion ever! Hahaha~ I do love this episode..

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Member LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 09:17 PM
    Threads

the funniest part of Naruto is when J-man straight puts Naruto in the barrel and walks away laughing while this random guy is standing there looking at him like wtf

Also in this one filler Naruto has this animal on his back and Lee comes out of no where with all these weights on his back and says "I will not be defeated."

~*The coldest story*~ Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 09:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kimora

Cool

Originally Posted by loveyourfate >
    I know! I was so rofloling!!!! XD That was to funny! Love it! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by OWAngel View Post
    This one takes my vote as well.
    Same here, dude!

I also like a lot of others, but I think this one takes the ramen!
    (You heard me. Not 'cake', RAMEN! )
    I built a wall... not to block anyone out, but to see
    who will ever love me enough.... to climb over it.

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

1.) Naruto and Sasuke are glaring each other down, a classmate turns around and knocks Naruto into Sasuke, and they french. The dub cuts it out.. .SO HERE IT IS IN JAPANESE!

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

2.) Jiraiya cracking his skull oepen

3.) The entire episode where Team 7 wanted to know what's behind Kakshis' mask.

4.) Tsunades peed off day

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

5.) Sakura asking Tsunade how she got her body, and Naruto butting in with his perversion.

+

6.) Konohamaru runnin into Tsunades' fun bags, then Naruto running into Konohamaru, kneeing his head and Naruto face plants the ground

+

I can keep going, but I'll stop for now. There's PLENTY more to come, many involving Jiraiya-sama.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Saiyan Destroyer
    IT DIDN'T CUT IT OUT!
    I remember because I was ashamed if my mom saw two dudes kissing.I remember also standing in front of the TV so she wouldn't see it and assume stuffs.

Member Mortal_Engines is a jewel in the rough Mortal_Engines is a jewel in the rough Mortal_Engines is a jewel in the rough Mortal_Engines is a jewel in the rough Mortal_Engines's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2008 04:42 AM
    Threads

Only one mention of the laughing Shino episode!?! That was his greatest moment.
    But the bit where Sai takes the mess out of Naruto in the hot-springs is awesome too.
    Last edited by Mortal_Engines; 08-25-2008 at 01:30 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information